It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Human NPC' thoughts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is an idea that I came up with after seeing this drawing of the hollow earth theory.

Even came to my mind the possibility of other beings coming into this dimension, or stages of awareness, the best way that I can put it.
I know this sounds really silly, but sometimes I feel like I'm really inside this huge game, where some are allowed to play, while other are just here to watch (sort of).
Rainbow city, Agartha all these interesting places, that drop into our awareness somehow and we are just showed little glimpses of what our reality has to offer. I feel like the Universe is so much more interesting.
edit on 12-12-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It's possible that there are hollow areas where extraterrestrial civilizations and governments live. I've seen reports of flying saucers flying out of the water in oceans around the world, possibly coming from secret bases underneath the ocean floors. As for the Earth being entirely hollow, I don't think so. It needs a large enough core for stable gravity. How do you explain all of the magma that flows underground? The Earth itself is not hollow, but there are definitely numerous hollow spaces within it, some of them enormous in volume.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned1990

It makes you wonder whether that's why people are so opposed to global warming. The melting ice could reveal underground tunnels/bases. This is all speculation of course.

It wouldn't be possible for the earth to be hollow as there would be nothing to generate the magnetic field protecting us from solar wind.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

That is if what we have been fed by MS science is correct. There is a lot of stuff out there, like plasma cosmology that goes against the things we were led to believe about our world and how it really works. If religion, according to Stalin, is the opiate of the masses-keeping people from deeper truths, mainstream science is the religion for people who refuse to get sucked in by religion. They are both forms of control keeping us from deeper truths.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Apparantley, a long time ago, the Earth was struck by another planet, and then reformed. It could be that there were all kinds of cities and advanced civilisations on the original Earth, and then, after the collision, and after the dust settled, we kind of "rebuilt" over the top. There could be many vast caverns, and possibly various cities under the Earth.

new topics

top topics

join