The battle for LA the movie

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I found this extremely interesting. I'm not implying conspiracy. I think this is yet another subtle hint at the truth. I would also encourage you all to watch the teaser trailer for the new transformers movie and consider the theories we have all actively discussed a out the true reasons behind our breakneck blitzkrieg race to the moon in the 60's. If any of you can find a version of this video to imbed feel free as I can not as of yet. Enjoy!
The battle for LA




posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Been waiting for this for MONTHS!

I think it could be give close encounters a run for the best alien movie ever made.....looks incredible. The spinning UFO about one min into the trailer looks insane......

Can't wait!



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yeah, this flick looks pretty sick. Kinda reminds me of District 9 - trailer looked really good and had a lot of good anticipation before the film.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2
 


Not implying conspiracy, yet you think it is a "subtle hint" about something....from who or what organization? Sounds like you lapping up an imaginary conspiracy and trying to tell yourself ans us that your not.

This is nothing more than yet another member who doesn't understand the difference between capitalism and conspiracy....and has NO IDEA how the entertainment industry works. And yes, I do.

When exactly do we start denying ignorance around here? Tomorrow?



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Seems like they have stolen an idea from Stargate, where a meteor is directed to Earth so the G'ould could claim no responsibility..... Hollywood, you guys



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts
 


I was refering to disclosure.

The historic battle for LA has been a mystery since it took place. Anti aircraft guns fired off thousand of shells at an object they sighted over the city, flak rained down on the hills above Los Angeles and yet they hit nothing and downed no aircraft. Were the shooting at ghosts? Doubtful.

It's my belief that the government is breaking us in for some kind of et related event. What exactly that event is I do not know.

And yes I am well aware of how capitalism as well as the entertainment industry works. You don't think that tptb have their fingers in that cookie jar?



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   


Found it.

Enjoy.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I thought this movie was going to be a historical film based on the true events of the actual battle of LA. A bit disappointing that it seems to be another Terran propaganda film portraying off-worlder's as a hostile invasion force.

If an ET race was going to invade they would have done it by now.

I've just been reading Alien Base by Tim Good and he relates an account of a 'Mme X' in Sospel, France who was allegedly visitied bt Extraterrestrial humanoids. These beings showed her projected images of Earth's history including many of our wars.


Mme X told them she was uninterested in wars, to which they responded that armed conflicts were all humans knew about, and that they themselves only knew this planet in that light.


Now I don't know how reliable this account is but even if not true it's not hard to imagine how an outside race could view us in this way, even if it does seem to be a stereotype. I think we would seem very barbarous as a species (if not always at an individual level). Maybe this is why 'they' don't contact us formally as a species but instead prefer to meet with people 'one on one'?



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
I found this extremely interesting. I'm not implying conspiracy. I think this is yet another subtle hint at the truth. I would also encourage you all to watch the teaser trailer for the new transformers movie and consider the theories we have all actively discussed a out the true reasons behind our breakneck blitzkrieg race to the moon in the 60's. If any of you can find a version of this video to imbed feel free as I can not as of yet. Enjoy!
The battle for LA


While it's not your fault about the movie title, it IS mistitled. It should have been titled "THE BATTLE ABOVE L.A." as there was no battle for L.A.

BTW, LA is the USPS zip initials for Louisiana.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 



While it's not your fault about the movie title, it IS mistitled. It should have been titled "THE BATTLE ABOVE L.A." as there was no battle for L.A.

BTW, LA is the USPS zip initials for Louisiana.


Cool Ed, you even debunk movies..
What a champ..


But I thought it was Los Angels and it sure looks like ET is attacking the ground to me...
edit on 13-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by W3RLIED2
 


Not implying conspiracy, yet you think it is a "subtle hint" about something....from who or what organization? Sounds like you lapping up an imaginary conspiracy and trying to tell yourself ans us that your not.

This is nothing more than yet another member who doesn't understand the difference between capitalism and conspiracy....and has NO IDEA how the entertainment industry works. And yes, I do.

When exactly do we start denying ignorance around here? Tomorrow?




Agreed and star for you!
But then, look at the NWO/Freekmason avatar and everything comes together.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


Yeah none of us Freekmasons could possibly be interested in ET, or finding real truth right?




posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Looks pretty cool....

the cast is mediocre at best...

Ive said before that movies like this push us back as a society as a whole
because the mass majority of red blood american conservative skeptics just see this as the only option for Et's and this planet....
like someone said before.... if they wanted to destroy us they would have...
why would one destroy their own science "project"

and of course there is Cowboys vs Aliens

which is high budget and well be coming out in the next year
at least we have movies to divert our attentions eh?



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Meh, looks okay,maybe going to be as pants as the last one. Skyline thats it, so memorable it took me 3 minutes to remember the name.
And why oh why do they ALWAYS use aliens as the bad guys? there has only been a couple of movies in the history of film where aliens were good.
But I suppose it avoids the racial profiling problem.
Unless the good aliens show up of course.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Violater1
 


Yeah none of us Freekmasons could possibly be interested in ET, or finding real truth right?






You said it, not me.
However the movie trailer and the music gives me the willies.
I'm not sure if I'll go see it until the DVD comes out.
Somethings are just to close to home for me, and this is one of them.
Violator1
Edwards AFB
Home of the Best gifted pilots on Earth!



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Meh, looks okay,maybe going to be as pants as the last one. Skyline thats it, so memorable it took me 3 minutes to remember the name.
And why oh why do they ALWAYS use aliens as the bad guys?







Yes, Skyline sucked time away that I'll never get back.
However, Aliens are the bad guys.
IMHO



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 




I live in the shadow of EAFB. Had the chance to see some neat stuff while I was working with a contracting crew on base.

I put the trailer up simply because of the title. It seems like a bit of a koinky dink... maybe a little kick back to the original event in '42? Either way, I'll probably go see it. I'm a sucker for ET flicks.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Violater1
 




I live in the shadow of EAFB. Had the chance to see some neat stuff while I was working with a contracting crew on base.

I put the trailer up simply because of the title. It seems like a bit of a koinky dink... maybe a little kick back to the original event in '42? Either way, I'll probably go see it. I'm a sucker for ET flicks.





Really??
I live just off of "J" and 30.
Every now and then, some of our squadron leave North Base or P42 and have dinner at the Black Angus.
Not sure what I'm doing Tuesday (yea, right!) but I'll fly over Palm/Lanc around noonish. I'll do a little yaw and tip for you.
I hope you enjoy the show. If you have a camera, take a photo and share it with ATS.
Violator1 out.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


I'll keep my eyes in the sky.

Just don't go full AB over my pad!



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hard to say what the film will be like from that, for all we know that was all the bests bits already.

One of my favourite 'alien' films is District 9 and yes at the core it's not really about ET but it was beautifully done, great story, effects were spot on. Damn I wish they had let him do the Halo film.

Does this film have any links to disclosure, not in a million years, its pure popcorn bums to seats and using whats popular at the moment.

If you want a classic example of the same thing then watch the closing ceremony of the 1984 Olympics, it's all in that and quite spectacular for the time and oddly inough in LA





.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-12-2010 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-12-2010 by Mclaneinc because: adding





new topics
top topics
 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum