It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARCH MADNESS !! NCAA college hoops

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hehehe...the only way it could be better is if was the Duke player was on the other side.LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
ELITE EIGHT !!!

ProudAmerican......63
Bob88....................60
AF1........................56
K_OS.....................56
Illguy.....................52
Observer...............44
QuikSilver..............34
JediMaster.............30

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sorry K_OS and Phoenix. I warned everyone about Marquette and all my UK friends scoffed. They are for real. I have em going to the national championship game.
Bogans being hurt was a hinderance but I think they would have lost even at 100%. Marquette was on fire.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You beat me to it observer. What a shock, I thought Kentucky was a final four lock, but that's what I love about this tourney. Sorry K_OS, I know you're po'ed but they lost to a good team. I cant wait for this Arizona-Kansas game, should be good!! Go Wildcats!

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
what an upset by marquette. i guess both my teams lost. duke and kentucky. oh well, baseball just started so i got that til october.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
KANSAS WINS??!! Man, I wudda never thunk it

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
GO MARQUETTE...2003 FINAL FOUR...1977 NATIONAL CHAMPS

But change your name back to the "warriors"...please!! The politically correct era forcing the renaming of the team to "golden eagles" has passed like a bad fart. There is no, nor has there ever been any, reason for the word warrior to strike distasteful chords of resentment among the indian tribes of Wisconsin.

deleted

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Its all for the best...hehe. I'm going on vacation starting this coming Friday, now I don't have to find a place to watch the game.
I'll give them credit, after they almost lost to Athletes in Action and then LOST to Nike elite, the fact that they made the Tourney was great...

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sycracuse kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AF1

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, my Spartans made the run for it this year, but next year they will be a real threat. The team was made up of mostly freshmen and sophomores (only two seniors) and didn't have a true point guard. They did pick it up at the end of the season where it mattered, but Texas just came out stronger today. Congrats to the Longhorns. I'll be rooting for Syracuse now though.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
and while we're on the subject of next year, michigan state and illinois are gonna be the big 10's version of texas and kansas next year. charlie villanueva(#3 prospect nationally) is leaning towards attending illinois rather than going pro, which would fill in nicely a rather large gap left by big 10 POY brian cook. and michigan state is getting dee brown's high school teammate shannon brown, who is drawing comparisons to a young vince carter, only better. both teams were simply too young this year. i can't wait to see how '03-'04 shapes up.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
FINAL FOUR !!!!!!!

It's really close !!

ProudAmerican.........63
AF1...........................60
Bob88......................60
K_OS........................60
Illguy........................56
Observer..................48
QuikSilver.................34
JediMaster................34

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Wow, UNC fired their coach Matt Doherty! Bring back Dean Smith! Or steal Roy Williams after Kansas wins the tourney! Something get us back to where we used to be, these last 4 years have sucked!

espn.go.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hey guys, go to this link and look at the joke I pulled on all the people at my office. P.S. be sure to click on the KY Marquette link. hehehe

www.bourbon-times.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thats great K_OS! Do you work with alot of Kentucky fans? I'm sure they were happy as could be, until they clicked the link.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yeah all of them are...hehehe. Their eyes lit up, but boy I got a good cussing after they clicked the link.

AF1

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Right when I woke up I was going around telling everyone that one of the refs for the Texas game was bribed to give the advantage to Texas. Told everyone that Texas was disqualified and that MSU was going to the Final Four. Boy were their some pissed off people when they found out the truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
CHAMPIONSHIP !

ProudAmerican.......63
Illguy......................61
AF1.........................60
Bob88.....................60
K_OS.......................60
Observer.................48
JediMaster...............39
QuikSilver................34

Kansas vs. Syracuse.... Williams vs. Boeheim.....Who do you like?

If Syracuse wins......Illguy wins

If Kansas wins .......ProudAmerican wins

My prediction is Kansas 78, Syracuse 70

[Edited on 7-4-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Carmello is pretty unstoppable so we will have to wait and see. My guess is Syracuse (Boeheim deserves a championship) but Kansas is damn tough.
How's that for giving a non-answer?!

My REAL prediction: Either way we see Williams cry on TV again.

[Edited on 7-4-2003 by observer]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Syracuse wins. Good game. Illguy wins. Congrats. Illmatic is now a happy man.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join