After watching Transformers 3 Trailer I find it very ironic

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Watch the trailer, I know it's just a movie but it's close
to something similar that might have actually happened.

I really wonder how they came up with this intro plot.
edit on 12/12/10 by BlackRosEmyth because: add conclusion comment

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This may very-well be the first 3-D film I ever see.

exciting as hell. *Cut feed* "Neil, You are dark on the rock. Mission is a go: you have 21 minutes"
edit on 12-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Are you kidding me?

2 flags for posting a youtube link with a comment that is unprovable: "curious, this might actually have happened in the past"...

ATS is a very weird place!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Will be a kick ass movie i'm gonna go see it the day it comes out!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackRosEmyth

I saw this yesterday and I'm still in mental agony over the title... Dark of the moon... the title makes no sense...

As for the moon landing thing it looks like they are just playing into commonly known conspiracy theories, Hollywood gets some of its ideas from fringe or conspiracy ideas (2012 for instance). I don't think anything like this happened on the moon and I don't think its ironic.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pipconvert
Are you kidding me?

2 flags for posting a youtube link with a comment that is unprovable: "curious, this might actually have happened in the past"...

ATS is a very weird place!!!

1.3 actully, I flaged it just for you, and because it's gonna be a kick ass movie!

2.A youtube link of a good movie and a comment that is purely speculation, so no it can't be proved, your point?

3. Yes it is, becuase the normal is main stream media bull#!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by BlackRosEmyth

I saw this yesterday and I'm still in mental agony over the title... Dark of the moon... the title makes no sense...

As for the moon landing thing it looks like they are just playing into commonly known conspiracy theories, Hollywood gets some of its ideas from fringe or conspiracy ideas (2012 for instance). I don't think anything like this happened on the moon and I don't think its ironic.

dark of the moon, yea it does make sense actully, as for the rest of what you said I agree 100%!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
what exactly are you asking? if we found alien/ alien stuff on the moon?

that is implying we landed on the moon

as for the movie... a bunch of explosions, boobs, and cg. not very good acting imo, in the last two movies, so my hopes are very low. i dont really care for it

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

what RP said.
also
Dark of the moon likely refers to the permanently not visible DARK side of the moon..
where the myth is alien ships were discovered by the moon landing astronauts

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

man, the movie is based on a cartoon
what do you expect
Dr Zhivago?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It's just a movie people, move along. They obviously came up with this plot, because they know there is a conspiracy for it. So they automatically have an audience for this movie.... One of these day's I'll write a movie, and it'll be about some huge conspiracy, and everyone will call it disclosure lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I guess you mean another Hollywood basement moon landing ?

Second line .

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Latin: veniunt - "They come" Soon !! Soon we will see...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
just watched it and TBH i find it moronic , not ironic - what does the OP define " irony " as ?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I find Transformers to be close to Conformers described by Pickering in this Camelot interview. Just use your imagination of what we know of liquid metal Terminator-like, etc. www.youtube.com...
Also, see the trailer of Red Alert 3. www.youtube.com...
Or any Japanese cartoon with similar units. They pretend to have some "souls" into metallic creatures. This looks like the iron beast of the Revelation - if we go out of the symbols searching for their nowadays interpretation.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Dark of the moon likely refers to the permanently not visible DARK side of the moon..

Yes, I understand that, that's why the title should be Dark side of the moon. Dark of the moon isn't a complete thought and makes no sense.

I'm also aware of the myth that we found aliens on the moon however I have my doubts, after all if we'd found life there wouldn't we have kept going back more than just the few times we actually did? And wouldn't they have eventually announced the finding? I mean I know they might have kept it secret for a decade or two but by now we would know about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

man, the movie is based on a cartoon
what do you expect
Dr Zhivago?

Hehe...the best statement to keep in mind while watching the trailer.
Nice use of the conspiracy theories though (i.e. the Apollo astronauts finding a "city" on the moon).
It is nice to see CT ideas make it into mainstream blockbusters, even if a "cartoon" movie....

As I recall, in the last movie, they mentioned the aliens hiding on the dark side of the moon, so it would seem the title does make sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So is this movie a prequel? I sure hope it won't include offensive stereotypes in their robots this time. I couldn't decide which movie fell off the wagon more, Transformers 2 or Spider-Man 3

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

yeah - i cannot figure how this is going to fit into the " timeline " either - didnt [ read couldnt ] watch transformers two - as i needed several drinks to assist me through the first one

but i hate movie prequels that spoon additional timeline in that " should " have got a mention in the main movie - but strangley didnt

exclusive video

top topics

join