It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically speaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ive always wanted to ask this question
If I were seeking to become a member of the Bilderberg Group, How do I join up?

Hypothetically speaking of course

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kotch

You don't just join the Bilderberg Group, everybody would if it was that easy. You have to be extremley prominent just to be invited to attend a meeting like being a head of a major corporation, high ranking military officer or senior politician. It also helps to be a high ranking Freemason or member of other secret societies like Bohemian Grove or Skulls and Bones to get that far if you don't already have connections like by being a Zionist. To be in the actual "Bilderberg Group" the ones that actually run the meetings, the inner circle, you have to be born into a Royal family or prominent banking or business dynasty like Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Queen Elizabeth II, King Juan Carlos. The inner circle of Bilderberg is mostly the same as what some refer to as the 13 Illuminati bloodlines

On second thought, why am I telling you how to join the NWO and why are you asking? We are all supposed to be against them, don't actually try to join them lol.
edit on 12/12/2010 by Unilluminist because: details

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I also believe this is a "bloodline" connection. Not something you can just walk into. These groups have been the way they are due to being born and trained into it. Though the rules may have changed, the proposal, and initiation has remained the same.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lots of money. Once one's personal accumulated wealth surpasses a certain point he or she has a true stake in the financial and political stability of the future. If this person is deemed competent and trustworthy he or she gets a phone call. Though like the poster above me points out, they usually pick and chose from amongst an inner circle.

top topics

join