It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total info on fluoride anyone? Let put it to rest!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I was online, bored, and researching about my favorite subject, no thanks to ATS; ) fluoride!!!
Thiers websites like flouriealert.org, the list goes on and on and on. Even on youtube* thiers some interesting info. but the thing is, they still seem to be someones opinion* not a fact* wether or not fluoride causes cancer, or is absored into the brain and penial gland, attrats aluminum intot he body, mostly taken in via tooth absortion or blood vesssel absorbtion.
heres a website if ound , tht was interesting..because ive used this toohpaste quite afew times in the recent past..colgate with baking soda. it has sodium hypchlorite for christ sakes!!! my research of it, has itslef, revelaed it is cuastic drain opener : X
man is colgate insane or what!
www.wired.com...

and an interesting youtube vid*www.wired.com...\

Thiers ome cool vids on how to make homemade deodorants too. I found alist last year, online,l that has the most worse toothpastes which had the most silica in them* that creates gum recession* colgate tartar control was one of them, arm&hammer tartar control was another . it was listed by an author i belive, but the conclusion was, tartar control toothpaste use excessive or near it, amounts of silica or mica. Thiers NO reports or truths that it does in fact reduce any tartar, but have been found to cause excessive gum recession and enamel breakdown.
As for the fluoride..im kinda lost on this one. wikipedia for one, says its harmelss..its when large amounts have been swallowed, aka the entire tube* its toxic. the label saying if larger than a pea size amount has been swallowed, call a posion control center ect...its due to the sodium hypochloite* not the fluoride. i myself, have been using toms of maine for years, but have gone off track a little, and noticed i feel unmotivated, dizzy, lazy when i use colgate* when i use toms of main i feel better, and when i use fluoride free toms of main...i feel energetic* perhaps i need a good fluoride flush???
ive read about using borax, 1/4 teaspoom? per 1 liter and drink thoughout the day. ive alsso readya bout using iodine, which seemed to be stronger and cheleated more fluoride than the borax.. i wonder if its actually safe* one guy i read, used like 1/32 a teaspoon? nad compalined of kidney pains...sot hat kinda turned me off the idea. i already use activated alumin and a 6 stage carbon gac KDF media for a double counter top water filter unit* have read, throughout the day, 50% of fluoride is saved in the brain/body the other 50% passes out via urine*
IS thier actually a doctor, dentist here, who knows what its all about and harmful/bad for us?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Like..how it is REALLy absorbed, and if so does it accumulate overtime n yuor body and brain all becaue of toothpaste? theirs LOTS of sites out thier, alls aying the same thing. its bad, toxic, product of fertilizer and aluminum industry..tis costs $$$to dump it so its cheaper too add too the water supply..jsut about all those sites, are the same ones trying to sell their won products* using this fluoride info as a marketing ploy* so its not easy to really find out ya kow?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

www.youtube.com...
thiers the youtube link* i didn't relaize the wired.com link posted twice* sorry all
thought this would be a another fun anti fluoride thread too

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I also use Toms without Flouride. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here's a little tidbit on fluoride you probably don't know:

A glass of iced tea has 10X as much fluoride in it as the most highly fluoridated city tap water.

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Like chem trails, 911, aliens, NWO, and just about any other major conspiracy you can think of, there is no putting it to rest, people are gonna believe what they want too.

top topics

join