It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass sterilization through food?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I came across Dr. Joseph Mercola's videos on youtube and one video in particular I would like to discuss is called "Soy Myths Exposed: The Dangers of Soy" In it, Dr. Mercola says that THIRD generation of rats who were fed a diet heavy on soy were sterile, among having other problems such as neurological damage.

Currently, there is a push by the media and health "experts" to promote the use unfermented, Monsanto - engineered soy. Not to mentioned many other types of genetically-modified, sprayed foods. It is only in this generation that America has heavily relied on them, and all of their ill-effects will be out in spades in few decades, if not earlier.

Do you think that TPTB promotes and allows clearly unhealthy food like this on purpose? Do you think that all those Nazi scientists that were brought to work in secret American labs under Operation Paperclip were told to create a slow, untraceable way to sterilize the population in an attempt to curb the population growth?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Wow, this was a wonderful thread, and very informative, I will definantly spread the word to my freinds that are consuming soy. There is a movie about sterility in females i think the movie is called "Children of Men" its a great film about a woman who ends up pregnant, the first woman in the world for over 18 years. If you havent seen it yet, i reccomend it and then keep the title of this post in mind! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It is almost impossible to find any soy products in the market that are not made from GMO soybeans.
That said, soy is a very overrated product that does much more harm than good, especially in the volume
consumed by people in their spoonfed zeal to be healthy.

It has been reported, and sadly, not publicized well, that infants that are given an exclusive diet of soy-based formula are given the estrogenic equivalent of 5 birth control pills a day.
And people wonder why many girls in this generation are "developing" at a younger age, while many boys seem to be taking longer.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If you read through Dr. Mercola's website there is an abundance of great information. When I go to almost any grocery store it is almost impossible to buy food that hasn't been tainted in some way. The only solution I have found is the wholefoods supermarkets.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I just don't know but I'm pretty confident that dairy is just as bad for you...as far as soy used for sterilization not sure why it was not applied to corn as this makes up the cornerstone for a great deal more products than soy and soy is in a lot of stuff. There are so many foods that could be used to sterilize people and oranges would be another food on a list that is probably consumed by a great deal of the population.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yeah, here's a Google Search Link to Monsanto's Terminator Seeds: Click Here

This whole concept of buying seeds from Monsanto, which grow into plants that produce 'sterile seeds' is disturbing for two reasons...

1. Cross pollination could lead to sterile seeds in other species of plants?
2. Consuming plants grown from Terminator Seeds... Is there any chance the sterility gene could find a way into our own bodies? Sounds crazy I know, but hey, who knows really? They didn't know it would cross pollinate and render 'normal' varieties of corn sterile in the farmer's field next door, did they? Then they sued him for growing their patented variety that he didn't want to grow to start with!!!

Side note--remember the news story about the man who had a pea plant growing in his lung? Obviously wasn't the Terminator variety, but way not normal, either!!! Anybody know if Monsanto is messing with pea plants, too?

Interfering with a plant's natural ability to reproduce is irresponsible and just plain idiotic. Who knows what the far-reaching implications of GMO technology will bring...
edit on 12/12/2010 by new_here because: messed up

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Another great video from Dr. Mercola... go outside and enjoy the sun!

top topics

join