It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wall st's"pentagon papers" reveal $12.3 taxpayers trillions doled out to foreign banks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We are starting to get a look at information released from the fed about just where all that money went

$12.3 Trillion went to a small cabal of international bankers. Crimes have been committed, the treasury has been stolen.

Just when I thought the banksters couldn’t possibly shock me anymore… they did.

We were finally granted the honor and privilege of finding out the specifics, a limited one-time Federal Reserve view, of a secret taxpayer funded “backdoor bailout” by a small group of unelected bankers. This data release reveals “emergency lending programs” that doled out $12.3 TRILLION in taxpayer money - $3.3 trillion in liquidity, $9 trillion in “other financial arrangements.”

Wait, what? Did you say $12.3 TRILLION tax dollars were thrown around in secrecy by unelected bankers… and Congress didn’t know any of the details?

Yes. The Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves. The original copy of the Constitution spontaneously burst into flames. The ghost of Tom Paine went running, stark raving mad screaming through the halls of Congress.

The Federal Reserve was secretly throwing around our money in unprecedented fashion, and it wasn’t just to the usual suspects like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Bank of America, etc.; it was to the entire Global Banking Cartel. To central banks throughout the world: Australia, Denmark, Japan, Mexico, Norway, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, England… To the Fed’s foreign primary dealers like Credit Suisse (Switzerland), Deutsche Bank (Germany), Royal Bank of Scotland (U.K.), Barclays (U.K.), BNP Paribas (France)… All their Ponzi players were “gifted.” All the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations got their cut.

Talk about the ransacking and burning of Rome! Sayonara American middle class…

If you still had any question as to whether or not the United States is now the world’s preeminent banana republic, the final verdict was just delivered and the decision was unanimous. The ayes have it.

Any fairytale notions that we are living in a nation built on the rule of law and of the global economy being based on free market principles has now been exposed as just that, a fairytale. This moment is equivalent to everyone in Vatican City being told, by the Pope, that God is dead.

"much more detail including a proclamation of death an doom of the "American Dream "at:

www.globalresearch.ca...

I've always firmly resisted the constitution no longer applies crowd. Seems its questionable whether we really are under the rule of law anymore...
Major "Paradigm changer": I feel like a one armed oarsman who's compass has fallen overboard...
edit on 11-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nothing like spreading the wealth right.
Makes you happy right?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Added: perhaps I'm too dense to get some of this:

the article mentions "the American people" are collateral for zero interest loans paid out by the fed(?) collateral is something you put up to GET a loan. :

also :
We hear all the time The federal reserve is as federal as "federal express" aren't they loaning their "money"and not taxpayers money(?)

:puz

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Nothing like spreading the wealth right.
Makes you happy right?

Yeah raise my taxes?
What for"?
"c'mon greedy conservative bastid we all have to give a little to help our fellowman"?

Including pissing it away to Deutchebank execs?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hey neploatino! look over here! if you see someting say something

stupid lying backstabbing benedict arnold she is

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Hey neploatino! look over here! if you see someting say something

stupid lying backstabbing benedict arnold she is

" I see terrorists". .
where Billy?
Don't you see 'em?.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is pretty much what i expected to see happen. I first saw this article posted yesterday on another forum. I mentioned then that it will be ignored for the most part because the average person cannot conceptualize the word "trillion" and will instead by underwhelmed by the small sounding "12.3" part.

Then i see this thread on ATS, which should be blowing up like crazy, get completely ignored.

I am not going to call it "stupidity", because I don't think that is what it is. Apathy combined with ignorance? Maybe. But "they" know this and count on it when they give 12.3 trillion of our dollars away to foreign banks.

We now return to our regularly scheduled "news"

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Did any of you notice the FED MADE money on these transactions? The German bank did surprise me though....

Anyhow - I can explain it very quickly. Bretten Woods?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

There you go again quick to bash all the CTers here on ATS just because they aren't 100% in lock step with you. Most CTers already know the FED is a sham and needs to be ended. This is nothing new, it just may be a little worse this time that is all. But then I guess you couldn't feel so high and mighty if you didn't bash all the rest of us lowly ignorant CTers who aren't as enlightened as yourself.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

The fed reserve loans money to our govt. The govt must repay the loan with tax money collect from citizens. Right now we are at the point that our govt cannot even pay the interest on the loans from the fed reserve..when the govt can no longer pay even the interest payment all hell will break loose.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Maybe this wil help?

Or this

www.youtube.com...

prevarication.net...
edit on 12-12-2010 by godddd because: link didn't work

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist

There you go again quick to bash all the CTers here on ATS just because they aren't 100% in lock step with you. Most CTers already know the FED is a sham and needs to be ended. This is nothing new, it just may be a little worse this time that is all. But then I guess you couldn't feel so high and mighty if you didn't bash all the rest of us lowly ignorant CTers who aren't as enlightened as yourself.

What are you going on about?

We have the biggest story of the past 50 years being ignored. I made comment on it. If you are offended by what i said, then go back to Justin Bieber and ignore me.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Saying everyone is apathetic and ignorant because this thread isn't getting as much attention as you think it should isn't bashing the community in general? Maybe you have been watching Bieber too much, I know I have seen and done a lot of criticism myself of the FED here and on many other websites. I am also seeing the crowds at the FED protests that I go to when I can increasing. Maybe some do get tired of discussing the FED sometimes, that doesn't mean everyone forgets about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
what was shocking to me is that the australian banks were mentioned. our government has constantly said that we are the only country in the world that has avoided the gfc and that our banks are rated the soundest in the world....huh, then why did they get money from america?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb
what was shocking to me is that the australian banks were mentioned. our government has constantly said that we are the only country in the world that has avoided the gfc and that our banks are rated the soundest in the world....huh, then why did they get money from america?

Isn't that what banks do?
They borrow money at X interest and then lend it out at X+ interest..
It would be naive to think Australian banks didn't make use of near zero interest rates in the US.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ausome, the framers of my countries constitution were free thinking individuals who respected elightenment ideas like like freedom and the idea that people can govern themselves. Well the framers are dead...and it seems there ideas are too here in America!

Lets get them back!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Had a thought last night (yup it happens!) Did we dump money to them to cover cds that went to crap??

"Geez we're really sorry you bet on us and now are out $600billion; here we'll cover it..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Although this figure is a total and not spend all in one time ( i presume ) i find it a bit absurd
that 12.3 trillion is more then the total money supply in dollars which was 10.2 trillion in 2006.

After 2006 the Fed decided it was not a relevant enough statistic to publish anymore.

I am also not completely sure if this "M3" money supply stat is the actual sum of dollars in excistence.

Anyway , it's just.........

It is not funny anymore to have a conversation with someone and only hinting that there might be something wrong in the financial system with facts to be found in credible newssources and wiki and such and people still do not care.

I hope Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders are able to put up a decent fight against much of this blatant theft.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Added: perhaps I'm too dense to get some of this:

the article mentions "the American people" are collateral for zero interest loans paid out by the fed(?) collateral is something you put up to GET a loan. :

also :
We hear all the time The federal reserve is as federal as "federal express" aren't they loaning their "money"and not taxpayers money(?)

The Fed doled out $12.3 trillion in near-zero interest loans, using the American people as collateral, demanding nothing in return, other than a bunch of toxic assets in some cases. They only gave this money to a select group of insiders, at a time when very few had any money because all these same insiders and speculators crashed the system.

I'm wondering about the use of the word collateral too.
It seems like an odd use of the word.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Americans are used as collateral all the time when we take out loans (your work is given a numerical, annual value).

However, when GIVING a loan, i am unsure why WE are collateral.

Unless the loans were completely unsecured? Or we aren't working for ourselves? The recipient provides collateral...how were WE used?

Good point. I hope that can be cleared up. I bet Proto has something to say about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join