It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please don't enter this thread. If you do enter this thread you are...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I'm gonna guess you both

FortAnthem
Late 30's=mid40's
Big enough to not want to pick a fight with. Dark hair, Stubble, Plaid Shirt

Xiamara
Red/ Chestnut Brown hair, Green eyes, Does some kind of feng shui or interior design
edit on 12-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon
reply to post by davespanners

Ah, very well then. Female, maybe, uh statistically speaking dark hair would be a good guess. A little on the short side. Maybe wears glasses, or needs to I should say but probably doesn't (I may just be putting too much of myself in that last one). That's about as good as I can guess.

Holy crap....

I am female, I am short, I have dark hair and I wear glasses

ok...stop stalking me haha

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Your an easy one.

Girl...
Dark hair with a very straight fringe which you sometimes put red extensions into
Glasses with black rims
Quite a long tongue

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

I'm gonna guess you both

FortAnthem
Late 30's=mid40's
Big enough to not want to pick a fight with. Dark hair, Stubble, Plaid Shirt

Hey, that's pretty close although I haven't been that bulked up since my 20's although people always think I'm 6 foot when I'm only 5'10". I don't shave on the weekends so you got that right. The plaid shirt is wrong though; I usually wear a T-shirt with my favorite team on it. (NOT the Eagles)

Seriously makes me think you have a future in remote viewing.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Someone in another thread told me my psychic reading "made my heart beat through her chest" or some such thing.

Those Cold Reading books came in handy after all

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Close...

Black hair yup
Albino pale skin ( Vampire when I'm tan)
Blue eyes close, Fluctuate from Grey to blue to aqua-ie/green/blue/gold/grey to green (their like a mood ring)
Its actually to my lower back Trying to grow it to my waist
and yup I live in Canada we are currently in our first month of the Season Canadark, it is currently raining/snowing chunks of slushy hail snow or what would appear to be snow globe snow.

I wish I had my horns and Wings when I feel bored I stick my horns on they have feathers

I'm actually not goth, I was at one time kinda more more the lolita goth with corsets and tutus, but I had to grow up and put on my business casual wear. Goth isn't appropriate for a secretary/psychology student, neither are horns.
Never been drunk, the Irish, Scottish and Italian blood in me prevents that. Then again.. In sober pictures I look drunk, so it could just be a ceiling effect... It might have to do with the love of fire and all things stupid but fun at the time.

Thanks for the analysis Indiana Jones, Lama farmer extraordinaire! And yes I do know I'm crazy its just more fun.

Xia

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

No... Kinda close... I did want to be an interior designer when I was in grade 8... I'm in psychology, we are the fun kind of crazy.

Now I'm gonna guess yours!

Hmm
You like warm milk
Sun tanning
Dislike dogs
From that sketchy look I'm going to guess you were on the counter and stole someones lunch
Furry tail
Fuzzy ears

(sereious now)

Hmm short brown hair
brown eyes
average height to slightly taller
Likes to run at midnight catching fireflies
You are secretly the alien who crashed into Roswell, since you stole your parent's antique flying saucer.. You ended up getting grounded on earth until you learn your lesson and can appreciate other peoples antique flying saucers.Until then you are trying to make bus fare to get back to your home planet.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Good try but all wrong!

My picture is on the first page of this thread, somewhere near the bottom

here
edit on 12-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I got the hair colour
Thats brown... ish and somewhat shortish...
Oh well Can't guess them all.

You kinda look like my old history teacher from high school. Best history class ever, its where we learned that Aliens built the pyramids.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Xiamara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

First I get Rob Thomas and now a history teacher.
My ego shall never recover.....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Aww he was the coolest history teacher I ever had, he would sing in class, and we had a zombie attack a student in class on halloween and all he said was "damn it, not now I don't have my gun. Oh well just have to be faster than the person behind me." His father was Aristotle (not kidding his father the other history teacher, his first name was Aristotle).

I'm sure he's on ATS somewhere he fit the ATS profile.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Sounds like he could be JPZ.

He sure does seem like a history professor to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Just cause I'm outside your window does not mean I am stalking you... W-wait... never mind. This really was not very fun for myself or anyone else trying to guess me since I have a photo of me as my avatar... :sigh: I shall learn better for next time... (mental note: Start collecting pics of cats).

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

Well unless you have a perfectly symmetrical face then we still don't really know what you look like.
I'm sure you don't look exactly like this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20015d1990b0.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit
Or maybe you do... I dont know
edit on 13-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Uh... no... that's me alright, except for the scars on my forehead from fighting as a kid and teen... I am more or less cursed with symmetry. Why I like to have my hair like that... so I don't look like a cookie cutter example of a white guy. Though, In my picture my head is at a slight angle... so your editing made me look like I have a squarer jaw... I like it. Suppose I should save up for plastic surgery

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
somewhat off-topic, but, still, and ... all the same.

Why not focus more of Member contribution(s) ... as opposed mere 'outward appearance(s)'

???

*would seem the better means going forward*
no?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Sounds as if someone is embarrassed by their outward appearance. As a blade of grass you really shouldn't be too embarrassed by it. Your writing ability though? Meh... leaves a bit to be desired, but hey... some people need unnecessary spaces between sentences to make their posts look longer, thus, more thought-out, thus, more intelligent.

But hey,

what do I know

I'm not a

moderator.
edit on 12/13/10 by Zorzenon because: Damned commas always get me when I'm drunk.

edit on 12/13/10 by Zorzenon because: Forgot an "o" for some reason... least I admit a mistake...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

You're a Taurus, aren't you?

FortAnthem - I deleted that pic. Not because of any - ? - unwant of people seeing it - I just wanted to see if I could. Yes, figured out how, but it took me over an hour. (How I got any pix on here in the first place is anyone's guess.)

Thus, I will refrain from commenting on any er - "technical" contributions to this site.

I'm a Mac user anyway, so I am biased in certain ways. And, I want everything to be simple enough for even the comatose or severely brain damaged to use, I'm extremely lazy

edit on 13-12-2010 by Whiffer Nippets because: I can't type either.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I posted a thread about how to snoop in other member's photo albums after Davespanners asked me how I had done that to him.

Who knows, it may help you figure out how to get around better.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
FA - I did read through your thread.

I think when you first made it actually. Then again when I couldn't figure out the pix

I still couldn't figure things out

I got a mind like a sieve - I read something - I will almost instantaneously forget it. I hate poking around in a bunch of stuff also, lose patience quickly.

And then - there's the "options" thingy right under the pic - um, yeah - maybe I should've thought of that first. I could swear though - I did not see it at first/was not there - ? Or I'm insane, or blind, I don't know.......

I wanna right click and hit "delete"
I'm lazy

In any case, that was a good thread you wrote - good reference material.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join