It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One dead after suicide bombing in Stockholm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

One dead after suicide bombing in Stockholm

www.thelocal.se

The fatal blast occurred just minutes after a car exploded on another nearby street sending two people to hospital.

Roughly ten minutes before the explosions, Swedish news agency TT received an email telling Muslims in Sweden and Europe it was "time to take action".

Sveriges Television (SVT) reported that both explosions, which occurred about 200 metres from one another, were part of a suicide attack in the Swedish capital.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I know I am not overly up to date on Swedish politics, but what exactly do muslims have against Sweden anyhow?

Could this have something to do with Wikileaks and its potential deal it struck with Israel in letting them filter out anything damaging?

Whats your thoughts? and any other related news...hmm

www.thelocal.se

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
hm so the bomber and some one else died? so TWO ppl died.

could be a number of things, one a false flag, or a real terror attack.

I dunno some muslims have a temper when it come to religion from my experience, they believe so much in their religion, that they would literally die for it. thats how some of them are brought up and brained washed. 40 virgins etc. thats why I'm all for atheism.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Not only that, the guy that performed the suicide bombing can't do suicide bombing worth #. He is a failure, both in life and in death. No virgins for him as he is a retarded failure. Only one dead? Failure. He could have got a rifle and offed some pedestrians and would still be alive while having killed much more people.

Stupid #er didn't pass suicide bombing school. Perhaps majored in driving instead of killing civilians.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It made me think about the guy who stands up in his church and yells that NYC is going to be bombed. Maybe there is something to all of this and it is the start of a worldwide jihad? Maybe the sleepers in Sweden were jumping at the gun? Do we know who did it? No. So only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I know I am not overly up to date on Swedish politics, but what exactly do muslims have against Sweden anyhow?

Probably nothing and TPTB just arranged for some Muslim to do it themselves just so they could create the illusion of an Islamic threat to Sweden.

And the idea is just as laughable as the idea is in America, I'm sure. At least in the part of America I'm from, we are far and away from any threat of Islam taking over, I can tell you that much myself. But the Fed has been off its chain for over a hundred years already, and keeps getting worse every day. Nonetheless there are editorials in the newspaper all the time about how we're being invaded and blah blah blah, kill Muslims, nuke the Middle East, Heil Hitler, you know the rest.

Btw if the blast only killed one person then the guy might as well have went out with an AK and took his chances getting arrested and living the rest of his life in prison. Not that I would have liked to have seen that happen but come on, this is a half-assed attempt at doing personal destruction at best. Someone is just trying to get media attention to push some "national security" legislation and screw everyone in the country over.
edit on 11-12-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow! Is the one dead the suicide bomber? I'm not trying to be an ass, but the guy failed and it sounds like some home grown mental issue....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If I remember right, I read something about this a few months ago, it has to do with them trying to put a limit on the mosc's they could build in a certen size area within Switzerland. But like I said it was a few months ago and this would be a damn slow start to a retaliation of some sort.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
While I don't know first hand, there seems to be some real friction between the Muslim population in more than one Nordic nation.

I would have guessed Finland.

My fear is that it won't take too many incidents such as this for some real serious retaliation to take place.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Every nation must fear muslims for the agenda to keep going. It seems to be working.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Probably nothing and TPTB just arranged for some Muslim to do it themselves just so they could create the illusion of an Islamic threat to Sweden.

You dont know Jack
Rabbits

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is sort of strange though, the timing anyhow, given the fact that wikileaks released documents, protected by sweden, and then terror in sewden takes hold...something isn't right overall in my opinion.

Perhaps there is some sort of agenda that will create a nord style patriot act...

just speculating here

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Problem is that suicide bombing is "ok" with the islamic religion and that in this time and day can be (and it is) used as an excellent pretext for limiting of freedoms in the western world. It seems that if the Muslim world "ok's" these practices and they themselves have to live under strict rules because of that in their own lands, the "spilling" of this kind of attitude in the western world will help probably no one but the PTB. Muslims being the useful idiots in this case. I do believe that the talking heads of political left in the West promotes such multiculturalism in order for everyone to become useful enough for an authoritarian model of society to be put in place in the coming decades. Not that the political right is doing anything different but the lefties are at least more vocal about it. The lefties bring them in and the righties then have to put in sricter measures for all of us. We the common folk are being set up while we think we live in a democracy and that our opinions matter somehow.

edit on 11-12-2010 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by FarArcher
While I don't know first hand, there seems to be some real friction between the Muslim population in more than one Nordic nation.

I would have guessed Finland.

My fear is that it won't take too many incidents such as this for some real serious retaliation to take place.

Why can't Muslims be like the Asians and the Chinese for instance?
PTB wouldn't been able to find their much needed reasons to strict freedoms in the West probably. Also it is obvious that the politics of the West are helping for terrorists to be created in the Muslim world. The "give me all" and "hollier than thou"attitude of most vocal Muslim talking heads in the Western world (which IMO are handpicked radicals by the PTB) is not helping either.
edit on 11-12-2010 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Could this have something to do with Wikileaks and its potential deal it struck with Israel in letting them filter out anything damaging?

Whats your thoughts? and any other related news...hmm

www.thelocal.se

Anyone who does not believe their ideology is an 'infidel', and must be eradicated so their god can come to Earth.

Have you not heard of Muslim extremists??

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ahh.. The lads from C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) playing terrorist again to drag Sweden into Amerikas imaginary "war on terror" ...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

And next you'll tell me that Islam is a huge threat and taking over America too, right?

Maybe, maybe if we were talking about France or Spain I would buy it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

...Whats your thoughts? and any other related news...hmm

www.thelocal.se

SaturnFX, it says in the link you provided:

"Approximately ten minutes before the explosions occurred, Swedish news agency TT received an email, also addressed to Säpo, in which a reached out to 'Sweden and the Swedish people'."

"He cites Sweden’s silence surrounding the cartoons by Swedish Lars Vilks which portray the prophet Mohammed as a dog, the Swedish troops in Afghanistan, saying in audio files attached to the email that 'now your children, daughters and sisters die like our brothers’ and sisters’ children die'."

" 'Our actions will speak for themselves. As long as you don’t stop your war against Islam and degrading the prophet and your stupid support of that pig Vilks,' the man said."

"The man also urges all Muslims in Sweden to 'stop sucking up to and degrading'. He concludes the message with yet another call to 'all the mujahedeen in Europe and Sweden'."

'Now it’s time to act, don’t wait any longer. Fear no one, don’t fear prison, don’t fear death.'

"Säpo hasn’t commented to TT on the contents of the message or confirmed that it also received the email, which included audio files in both Swedish and Arabic."

"The audio files attached to the email don’t specify if the man belonged to any organisation. However, he does say he has been to the Middle East and that he asked his family for forgiveness for lying to them."

" 'I never went to the Middle East to work or earn money, I went there for jihad,' said the man."

There has been notable friction between the Swedes and the Muslims. Muslims have been accused of sponging off the generous Swedish social programs and creating much crime. There have been forced "mass migrations" --the Swedes have been forced to take large numbers of Muslims into their country. Google the Muslim violence in Malmo.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

I dunno some muslims have a temper when it come to religion from my experience, they believe so much in their religion, that they would literally die for it. thats how some of them are brought up and brained washed. 40 virgins etc. thats why I'm all for atheism.

vjr1113, I believe that's 72 virgin females. The original (I've read) was the reward of 100 sexual partners in Paradise: 72 young, virgin females and 28 young boys. This was later changed in the Hadiths to be an "infinite" number of sexual partners in Paradise. I suspect Muhammad was having trouble raising his armies and had to up the "reward."

Modern Muslims found the offer of 28 young boys embarrassing and deleted it.

Anyone who criticized Muhammad and his Qu'ran were to be put to death. Anyone who made an image of Muhammad was to be put to death. Anyone who tried to leave Islam was put to death.

Modern "moderate" Muslims try to whitewash this, but the fact remains that the Islamic Extremists are the ones who literally follow Muhammad's teachings.

Why would anyone with a functional brain consider Muhammad to be a genuine spiritual teacher or "man of God"?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

1.) Problem is that suicide bombing is "ok" with the islamic religion and that in this time and day can be (and it is) used as an excellent pretext for limiting of freedoms in the western world. It seems that if the Muslim world "ok's" these practices and they themselves have to live under strict rules because of that in their own lands, the "spilling" of this kind of attitude in the western world will help probably no one but the PTB. Muslims being the useful idiots in this case.

2.) I do believe that the talking heads of political left in the West promotes such multiculturalism in order for everyone to become useful enough for an authoritarian model of society to be put in place in the coming decades.

3.) Why can't Muslims be like the Asians and the Chinese for instance?

Spacebot, I tend to agree with you on this #1: Islamic Extremists are "useful idiots" to TPTB. That doesn't mean that Islam isn't a dangerous system of violent totalitarian rule, it IS. However it plays right into the purposes of TPTB to place more & more controls on the populace.

2.) TPTB (which are neither Left nor Right, but use both) are forcing West European countries to take large numbers of Muslim immigrants to de-stabilize those countries and also create a distraction from what is really happening in world: the systematic destruction of the wealth & power of the First World countries -- the only countries that could have opposed the NWO agenda.

Europe has already been "Balkanized" with large Muslim populations that have no intention of integrating into their European host countries. They will OUTBREED the native Europeans. They have wormed their way into the legal system of various countries under the guise of "religious freedom." They will rise up to take over. It is what Muhammad wanted them to do. Muhammad was about conquering the world -- by force if necessary.

Your #3 quote, "Why can't Muslims be like the Asians and the Chinese for instance?" is a bizarre statement: you're comparing members of the Islamic "RELIGION" to people (the Asians & Chinese) of various races & ethnicities. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Did you mean to say, "Why can't the Muslims be like Hindus or Buddhists?"

"Islam is a violent, totalitarian POLITICAL system DISGUISED as a religion." No, I'm neither Christian nor Jewish. I do NOT belong to any organized religion. But this quote from Pat Robertson hits the nail on the head. One of the few things I agree with the Christian Fundies on.

Muhammad was NOT a genuine spiritual teacher. He was a mass murderer and a pedophile.

Be aware of the true purpose of Islam from its inception: conquest & domination. The naive & ignorant think tolerating Islam is about tolerating "religious" differences.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
naw sweden is hooked on uncle sam's afghani heroin and this is a manufactured terror event
so that swedish soldiers can stay in afghanistan and bang a few more spikes into the old eye ball
I wonder if these swedes were involved in that bit about the dancing boys....?

have the swiss ever won one war?
naw...really when?
remember Germany?
The commonwealth,
OK maybe some yanks too,
had to go there and save your butts
twice...

no wonder you are talking hate smack here and not down on the line.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join