It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Lackland a.f.b

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey folks! Yes some of you may know me and some may not. But yes this is Jeff and I left for basic military training may 18 of this year and just graduated july 2 w00t! For those of you who know that I've left, I'm givin' you the good news that I've made it and am doing just fine. I leave for my tech. school tomarrow morning and it's gonna be lotsa fun. Thanks again for the support and keep rockin ats!

~Jeff.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey Jeff, how you doing man? Have you been
? Does this mean your going to be taking another vacation from ATS?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Jeffrey congratulations! Keep working hard sir and you'll keep being fine.

Glad to hear you well and happy.

See ya on the board!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Actually I did fire an m-16 a little bit last week. We didn't fire much because the weather put our time to a complete stop with our group only putting out ten rounds
During my tech. school I'll be firing all sorts of weapons because I'm security forces and it'll be the perfect chance to make-up what I lost.

I'm not gonna take a break from ats, I'm just not gonna be on as much as I used to because I'm incredibly busy over here. As soon as I become settled in with my tech. school a little more, I'll be on chatting as usual.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Congratulations, Jeffrey, on your graduation and good luck in your training. Keep us updated on what you are up to. I, for one, love to hear a good shooting experience.
What kind of tech are you pursuing?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My tech. school training will be in Security Forces. Police related work in another words.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Have fun in tech school...I had a blast! Just make sure you don't get RMT lol...In tech school you will be firing the m-4 the m-203 the m-249 and I think the m-240B i'm not sure because times have changed since I've been in. Just have fun and learn as much as you can..i hope you don't think you're gonna get a LE job though, thats what I thought too. Most Likely you will be doing ABD like me but thats where the fun is at. Welcome to family and maybe I'll see you up here when you're done with the jailhouse....Take it easy kid.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Good news Jeff weldone cya around when your backon ats pop into chat aswell sometime l8rs
se7

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I missed this thread.

Hollar back when you get the chance! I miss your posts! Take care.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the Great ATS!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
af basic traiing huh my bro went through its #ty where are you going for your tech school jeff

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
JEFF!!!!

hey!!! well done you!! and good luck,

Thanks for dropping in to tell us all about it, look forward to more updates

Hey we got a new chat!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
HEY JEFF!

congrats to ya from a former trainee. i left august 10th and i got back on the 30th. i was medically discharged and spend most of my time at lack land at the infamous 319th. dont ever go there. my regular squadron was way better.

what suqadron did you have and who were your TI's? i was orginally in the 331st "hell's playground." my orginal TI were SSgt Porter, White, Paul and Lipinski. my ti at the 319 were fisher, bell, wick, legget, nixson and funk.

well thats all for me. have fun in tech school.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
JEFFREY!

Please come back and update us! I can't believe I missed this when you posted. I've been thinking about you and wondering how your training is going.

Update us please!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Did you say u had a wick as a TI?? I had a SSgt. Wick as a TI in the 321st when i went through. Crazy bastard, ex PJ

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Welcome, fellow Security Forces dude! (I retired from it about a year ago...still doing security-related stuff, though...)

Got your first assignment yet??

Scott

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hey another security forces guy here. God bless ya if you put in 20 yrs as an SF troop, I know i couldn't do it. Unless maybe i got out of this black hole we call space command.
I swear to God its probably easier to break out of alcatraz when it was up and running, then it is to PCS out of this base.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Hey folks!

Airman! I'm sure you meant to say "Sir, airman Jeffrey reporting as order, Hey Folks" I'll need a 341 for that slip-up.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

"Sir, airman Jeffrey reporting as order,

Reporting? what are you reporting airman the weather? Thats what we were told everytime we said the reporting statement wrong. The correct reporting statement is sir/ma'am airman (insert name) reports as ordered
now give me a 341 dammit

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yo're correct, It's been too long since I was in Basic.

*Hands USAFSF a 341 with the wrong name an flight number on it.*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join