It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient aliens tv series - anyone watching it?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

I am currently enjoying educating my mind with these

interestingly there are apparently 200 lost submerged cities in the meditteranean sea alone and all of them date back to a time archeologists claim we did not have cities because we were in stone age

so this is interesting - the archeologists debunk that there were civilisatiosn before Egypt OR there were aliens or the aliens were our own future selves came back in time to change things in the past

something was happening that does not fit neatly into the linear progression that is the accepted archeology

I hope we find out more about these ancient anomalies because there is a huge load of information that is missing if we allow archeologists to tell us that all these pre stone age discoveries dont mean something happened that is not as linear as they tell us it is

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Great show!

Go giorgio

be good, and spread the word

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yes i watch the show, don't necessarily agree with everything. but its interesting
edit on 11-12-2010 by plexx because: wrong forum

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I believe mankind has had very ancient civilizations, and for some reason unknown to me this is one of the big secrets that TPTB have been keeping from us. I think we have been technilogically advanced once before, maybe not space age technologically advanced, but we had knowledge somehow lost in a great cataclysm.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
I believe mankind has had very ancient civilizations, and for some reason unknown to me this is one of the big secrets that TPTB have been keeping from us. I think we have been technilogically advanced once before, maybe not space age technologically advanced, but we had knowledge somehow lost in a great cataclysm.

then what about the sanskrit writings describing vimanas which are being interpreted as flying machines?

I think human race have had many technologically advanced civilisations before

who knows how many? we have yet to discover - it it is possible

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I just love the show i never miss it when its on ..I find everything about the the show interisting sometimes i even watch it twice

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

I've been keeping my eye on this show. It's nothing new. It's just repackaged. I'd really like it if people took this stuff seriously. But most folks don't.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabyte

Originally posted by eightonefive

then what about the sanskrit writings describing vimanas which are being interpreted as flying machines?

I think human race have had many technologically advanced civilisations before

who knows how many? we have yet to discover - it it is possible

i said maybe not. i'm not ruling anything out, but the lack of finding space age technology from 100k years ago prevents me from leaning fully toward that assumption.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

i totally agree

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

yes but if it is repackaged so it is easier to understand and has more photos etc then its worth watching

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There was a poster on here earlier, I cannot remember who it was to save my life, but he had some great information.

I have been reading this for hours and I am amazed. If anyone missed it I will give you the website that was quoted, I added it to my favorites.

Please give credit to the OP of this subject, it was amazing.

www.forgottenagesresearch.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I so did not know there was a season two until your post gotta love Von Daniken, his theories are so outrageous its funny, I love him. If I was to worship a god it would be him. He makes the illogical somewhat logical. I also worship Dr Zahi Hawass the mummy man in egypt, he hates Von Daniken.

And that is my excited rant, I'm off to watch the crazy rantings of Von Daniken!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by suigeneris

thank you - i will have to really take a good look at that

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I just started watching this show last month, and I find it fascinating. They actually provide hard evidence to back up most of their claims. I'm not convinced all of it is true, but the show is quite compelling.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I watch it... I missed the one about nazis and probably others but I'm trying to keep up. I don't have cable so i have to watch it online.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by suigeneris
There was a poster on here earlier, I cannot remember who it was to save my life, but he had some great information.

I have been reading this for hours and I am amazed. If anyone missed it I will give you the website that was quoted, I added it to my favorites.

Please give credit to the OP of this subject, it was amazing.

www.forgottenagesresearch.com...

wow intersting link. it will keep me busy for hours!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I LOOOOVE this show!!! Not everything that is said in the theory should be taken literally but there is a lot of information that one can learn. The researchers of the show do make some strong and compelling arguments. I love to watch the show also for Gieorgio. I love to see how oranger and wilder his hair gets.
Good series!!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by qbanthinker305
I LOOOOVE this show!!! Not everything that is said in the theory should be taken literally but there is a lot of information that one can learn. The researchers of the show do make some strong and compelling arguments. I love to watch the show also for Gieorgio. I love to see how oranger and wilder his hair gets.
Good series!!

yes he is unbelievable the way his hair is so wild and his skin is so red with those bits of very white skin round th eeyes lol

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

I just wanted to quickly state that the show certainly has it's "moments", but I personally have a hard time taking Georgio seriously. The little background I ran on him was terribly unfavorable, yet one cannot sincerely claim he doesn't know what he is talking about. Very clearly he has a wealth of insight and knowledge, but c'mon!! That hair, the tan, and the apparent total disregard for decorum? I really do want to like the guy.

Having said that, I will now retreat to my fortress with my butler, valet, and my own manners instructor (I wish).

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I like watching him talk. He seems to have loads of personality and his hair seems like nothing can be done with it anyway and just has a fvck it kind of attitude... yet sometimes the tan gets to be just a tad on the artificial side.

He's crazy... I like watching him. He seems so absolute in the points he's making like he just wants to say "DUH PEOPLE" in between all these things he's pointing out yet in the nicest way possible. He humors me so. He's the kind of person you want at your acid party.
edit on 12-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join