It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 survivor, truth activist, artist, grandmother, Janette MacKinlay, has passed away.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
"Would you mind terribly explaining how on Earth she could have gotten brain cancer from the 9/11 attack?"

Since you're obviously 100% sure that she didn't get brain cancer from the toxic soup of 9/11, please tell all of us ignoramuses what she did get cancer from. By the way, I didn't know you were a neurological expert who could diagnose the cause of people's illnesses without even seeing a medical record from them. You're quite the talented fellow I see.

By the way, a relative just recently died of stomach cancer. Can you please look into your medical crystal ball and tell me what also caused his cancer? Thanks so much for all your help.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
RIP Ms.MacKinlay I look at the comments from our resident debunkers and I am not surprised it's the same snide remarks and attitude that many of the first responders got when they began to become ill.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Would you mind terribly explaining how on Earth she could have gotten brain cancer from the 9/11 attack?

From Healingwell.com
Contained in this "toxic waste pile," according to Sawyer and Worby, were:

* 200,000 pounds of lead from the estimated 50,000 personal computers in thousands of World Trade Center offices
* mercury contained in the towers' more than half a million fluorescent lights
* dioxin from oil and fuel
* 2,000 tons of asbestos
* benzene from more than 91,000 liters of burned jet fuel
* cadmium, PCBs, and up to 2 million pounds of toxins known as polycystic aromatic hydrocarbons.

All of these contaminants have strong links to pulmonary, skin or immune system ailments, as well as cancer, Sawyer said. He predicted that long-term cancer rates among clean-up workers could rise to five to seven times the norm during the coming decades.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
R.I.P. to another American hero murdered by her illegal government.

/TOA

top topics

<< 1   >>

join