It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy what is fact or fiction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I delve into everythng I am told/read , research on the net read about them and try to come to a concluson.

Somewhere in the debris there must be truth, or is everything a conspiracy?

When do we stop looking over our shoulder and say yes I believe.

Take WikLeaks as an example (only because it is topical) we yearn for the truth but when we are given it we question. Is this man a puppet of the establishment.

Surely if we see a conspiracy in absolutely everything the truth will pass us by

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
I delve into everythng I am told/read , research on the net read about them and try to come to a concluson.

Somewhere in the debris there must be truth, or is everything a conspiracy?

When do we stop looking over our shoulder and say yes I believe.

Take WikLeaks as an example (only because it is topical) we yearn for the truth but when we are given it we question. Is this man a puppet of the establishment.

Surely if we see a conspiracy in absolutely everything the truth will pass us by

There is truth in conspiracys...and yes, as you have noticed, there is also 4 billion false conspiracys covering it up nicely to make sure you never understand the truth.

What is the truth? hell if I know...but some conspiracys are fun to read about anyhow.

Take Wikileaks for example:
People are soo busy talking about Julian that there is almost no talk overall about what the organization actually put out there.
The conspiracy there? people enjoy celeb chatting than substance reading.

ok, thats not much of a conspiracy...more like a acknowledgement of the maturity of society.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here is the way I look at it.

The only way to know what is true, is to see it with your own eyes in person.

Even then, you should be skeptical and cautious because we can be deceived.

I used to say "I won't believe in ghosts or ufos until I see it myself". And now I know both exist now, and some other things too. I saw a 8 foot tall (2.7meters) + shadow thing before even.

There is no way for you to know if my report is true or false.

But if you see these things yourself with your own eyes, you will KNOW it must exist to some extent. Always try to disprove what you think it might be, keep on your toes, ALWAYS QUESTION things.

This will lead you to the truth.

Be skeptical and seek answers.

This philosophy should work with all "unknown" subjects, from Bigfoot to Government Coverups. Question your own logic and assumptions.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." - Hassan i-Sabbah

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I couldnt have said it better, star there, niceone

The best you can do is find out for yourself OP, wisdom is how you interpret the knowledge.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I've seen a UFO and I still don't believe they exist

Well not in the way that people talk about them in much of ATS

Truth is always subjective as it depends on the interpretation of the observer, two people can see the same thing and both describe it in completely different ways, both versions will be the truth but from their perspective.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Thats true, but when you saw a ufo, what is your interpretation of it?
If you dont mind me asking, just curious.

top topics

join