It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean War UFO picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Watching an old video from 1977 i noticed they used this picture as an example of one of the best ever taken of a UFO. In the commentary they claimed it had been taken in during the Korean conflict which would place it sometime between 1950 and 1953.

This is the only example of the photo i can find on-line . Which is sort of strange, given how detailed it seems to be.

It appears in this documentary i posted in this thread..

UFo overlords thread

This is the only copy i have managed to find on-line. Ignore the blurb if it was in a documentary in 1977 it must have been taken prior to that.

I had never seen this photo or even heard of before viewing the Overlord video. Anyone who might be able to shed some light on it, I'd love to know more about it. Is it genuine? Anyone ever know who actually took it? etc etc.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I knew I has seen this image before and tried looking for it.

I found it, and it happened to be an ats thread from earlier this year, other than the one you noted:

ats thread

Looks like the source claimed that it was taken over the North China Sea by a Marine Air Unit in or about 1951

Also found the picture here but with no other info than the image:

Crowded Skies
edit on 11-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: new link

star and flag
edit on 11-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I strongly suspect that this is the July, 1947 Saucer crash on the plains of San Agustin known as the Socorro crash. The photo has been reversed and flipped and really bad color to mask the easily recognizable location and a new line added to alter the line and inclination of the craft.

new topics

join