It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy to Deny the Spirit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Our spiritual motifs just express who humanity is from inside. It's not speculation it's development.
Evolution is not just about biological mutation.Our consciousness and our spirit also evolves, and the transformation of subconscious human feelings.
Science dismisses such notion, at least for the masses, we are not allowed to know about these things.
The hypothesis regards the persistence of the astral theme in religious life as a portent of evolution to come.
Stellar allusions are conspicuous already in the rites of shamanism. This hunter-gatherer tradition uses drugs, fasting, dance and other trance-inducing techniques to produce visions of a spirit world, this is just an example but there are many many more. Chakra, kundalini etc these are concepts that we have learn because of our spiritual development. The Universe that influence our spiritual culture —solar, lunar, atmospheric, and finally terrestrial—gave rise to pantheons, doctrines, and creeds.

Our spiritual sensibility & expression urges us to engineer an environment for a transfigured humanity.

edit on 12-12-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

The writer of "The Book of Eli" explores that very beliefe you exhibit here.Did you see it

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Carl Jung said that "religion" (in the traditional sense of the word, which actaully means "to rejoin") is a defence mechanism against having an authentic spiritual experience, and he's right.

However, since there is always an attachment to an outcome, or to something better, between the gap of what is, to what ought to be, born of love as the catalyst to action - having Jesus Christ as an object of devotion, or as a spiritual relationship between master and student, cannot be faulted. There is nothing "wrong" with that, provided it produces an increase in functionality and performance.

Personally, I would like to throw away everything except that relationship as a personal catalyst to my own psycho-spiritual transformation in being and becoming.

It can still serve as the most helpful thing if presented in the right way, motivated by love, and not willful ignorance, and selfishness ie: join our exclusive club, or be damned. There is no love in that, no freedom, and this, not the spirit of Christ, is what people are naturally rebelling against, and who could blame them either?

It's a simple and very tragic misunderstanding, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Nobody should take those religions seriously because they are wrong. All religion does is separate people all over the world. Religion causes a lot more harm than good. No man has ever spoken to the creator and people need to be smart enough to realize that. For thousands of years people have been going to war over religion because they are ignorant. Today you'd think people would rise above the ridiculous "My religion's right and yours is wrong" way of thinking. The Muslims attacked us because we're infidels on 9/11. Now we're at war with the crazy extremists. Religion is nothing more than a child's fairy tale.

The only religion I agree with is Deism. It is not a revealed religion (doesn't claim to have spoken to God ever). A lot of the founding fathers were Deists. Deists believes in God in nature. He doesn't interfere with human lives and miracles aren't miracles. Everything just happens.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

As for speaking with your dead grandparents and astral travel, I am happy you have had these experiences, but I feel I must warn you. I have heard many disturbing reports of astral travel. I once lived in Chanhassen Minnesota, which is the home to the headquarters of Eckankar (giant golden Ziggurat temple, you can't miss it). One of their major practices was astral travel through phonetic induced trances (chanting the HU). I've spoken with many ex members who described horrific demon attacks on the Eckankar astral planes. When you astral travel, your soul is leaving your body, both of which may become vulnerable. Also, I really hope you were able to contact your grandparents, I really hope it was them. Though Yeshuah warns us "not to trust every spirit", if you do this again, ask if they are from God. I hope they are.

Thank you, kallisti36, for such a coherent and kind reply to me. I have heard of the place you mentioned, but have never been there physically.
I learned how to astral travel from many books I have read, I should make a post on my journey through this life, I am left to wonder if anyone is even interested in what I have to say.
Quite a long time ago, I went through past life regression with a trusted friend, and clinical PH.D. in psychiatry. Coupled with several out of body experiences, and sudden energy spikes, I decided to perform a high Magick Ritual designed to bring forth one's Holy Guardian Angel, or Inner Self, or Spirit, or Holy Spirit, however you wish to put it.

The end result is I met my Divine Higher Self, and saw what it is when people say they saw an Angel. I posted this story elsewhere in this forum, I think somewhere in the Religion threads. Through and with the council of my own higher Self, I was able to gain power over any and all Demon or Inferior Spirit, as they are called. They are easy to control, they know their place when I walk their realm. They only exist because people believe they do. I have no fear for anything I see there, and believe me, there is a great many material beings, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Demonic beings, half human/animal beings people have created over the years in there. It pains me to think that someday the dimensions may cross, and loose all of these on humanity.

On the subject of my Grandfather, he himself was a very powerful individual, and everyone respected him. He saw in me what is really there, and not what my Mother saw, she saw me as a Demon straight from Hell itself. She used to lock herself in our outhouse, and pray for hours for Jesus to save my immortal soul. She has passed now, I truly hope she found some rest, and someone who will tell her the truth of the matter.

My Grandfather came to me in full corporal apparition, I could touch him, and feel his clothes. We rode in his car, a '51 Ford, it was a real car, even though it was wrecked long ago. He looked to be about 30, and his bad back and coal cough were gone. He spoke of things only we knew, but I had forgotten. He took me to the coal fields of West Virginia, where he had worked, and asked me why men still dug for the coal, when so many other energy devices were present? He also took me to an underground instillation, and showed me that the military is messing with things they should not be using, and they are in collusion with beings that do not have our best interests in mind. (Reptilians) He asked my why all of this money is spent on these bases, and people are going hungry in America. I ask you, does this sound like a Demon talking? Satan would say these things to me? The truth is, I have spoken to many "dead" people, they are not Dead, they live in another dimension that is right here on Earth.

I will end this with that I have never come across Yeshuah in my travels, but I would be quite happy to meet him, if such a man actually existed, and this I highly doubt. I would say that many wise individuals will attempt to talk with you during your life mission here, it will pay to listen to them.
And the Devil al of you are so scared of? That would be Set, god of the underworld. Nice guy with a not so nice job to do. Blessings be with you.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think the agenda to supress information about the spirit world/afterlife is just as much of a conspiracy as UFOs or the NWO.

This is what I've gathered from the 20+ accounts of near death experiences I've read:

There is a God.

Jesus exists and is known by many names depending on what religion you're a part of.

Heaven is a majestic and beautiful multi-layered realm.

Anybody can enter Heaven by choice once they expire in the physical, It's really up to the individual.

There is no Hell in the traditional sense. Hell is here on earth. Spirits who are scared to enter the light or be judged by God remain here on earth. Also, spirits who cling to wordly desires choose to stay here. This explains ghosts and spirits. Demons are just manipulative humans with bad intent. They were bad/evil humans here, it makes sense they would continue to do so as spirits. They can easily enter the Heavenly realm, But make the choice not to.

The soul exists. You reincarnate back into the physical world when you die after an undetermined amount of time (I've read there is no "time" in the spiritual realm, and you can actually reincarnate at ANY point in history).

You enter a physical body in order to learn and grow spiritually. All of the hardships in your life test your strength spiritually. I've seen this referred to as spiritual boot camp. It also serves as a test of your ideals to see if you hold the same ideals you claim to uphold when you come back down to earth and forget everything.

We return to the physical realm as many times as it takes for us to reach near perfection spiritually. Jesus is an example of this. He loved everyone unconditionally. Even those who set out to kill him. God wants all of humanity to reach this level.

All God asks from us is to love. Spread love and be the best you can be as an individual. You don't get condemned to a fiery pit for making a mistake. The second you make a mistake or hurt someone else, you are forgiven. God only asks that you make efforts not to repeat that mistake.

God isn't jealous or vengeful. God is a being of immense love, and he loves a murderer the same way he would love a saint.

The universe is teeming with life. This doesnt conflict with the idea of God as he/she/it is responsible for all life in the universe existing.

Religion has some of the key concepts of God's teachings right, But not 100%

I think it all boils down to control. Look at the Catholic Church throughout history, or other religious establishments. It's a form of social control. Whatever is currently frowned upon at the time is written into the religious teachings. Look what they did to Gallileo and look at what's going today.

Don't like gays? Say it's a sin and that all gays will burn in hell.

Are you a member of the Taliban? Say that Allah justifies the murder of infidels.

God would never endorse any of these ways of thinking. Leave to humans to use religion to push an agenda.

As far as the govt/nwo/msm, Think of the control/grip they would lose on the general public if they all knew that without a doubt that there was something better beyond this life? That the Xbox doesn't matter as much, or that you don't necessarily need the latest BMW. News flash: You can't take any of that with you when you leave this plane.

It would drastically alter everyone's way of life and way of thinking for the better. And I doubt that's something TPTB want.

No doubt in my mind that the govt has conducted research into the validity of the afterlife and spirit realms. If you look at polls, nearly everyone believes that ghosts exist. It's just an unspoken and accepted fact. Look at all of the ghost hunting shows, thousands of eyewitness accounts etc. I'm sure it's been thoroughly looked into and I wouldn't be surprised if there were entire divisions of the shadow gov dedicated to it. Ghosts = spirit, which confirms we have an intangible essence that outlives our flesh. Once you comfirm that, you have to ask yourself where do these spirits go....Believe what you want.

Check out www.near-death.com.... I'm sure these points have been discussed on here already. Good stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
There very well may be a conspiracy to deny the spirit... What you fail to understand is that religion actually is a part of that conspiracy.

The real conspiracy here is about getting people to abandon and disregard their true spiritual nature and instead worship a bipolar god who will punish you forever if you don’t behave. The whole purpose of religion is to control the masses through empty promises and threats.

So it’s really just about control. The state reaps all the benefits while you spend your whole life following a book that the state has rewritten and amended hundreds of times to fit their own agendas.

Once we can all learn to let go of this religious dogma, then can we truly begin to seek and realize our full spiritual potential.

This conspiracy is about substituting the supreme and omnipotent creator with an angry and jealous god. By getting people to worship a false god, they have effectively stunted our potential to grow as spiritual beings.

I totally agree with you, Epiphron. All of these so called Gods are not what people thing they are. They are not Divine. They are more like men with higher knowledge and certain powers that are above mankind. The true conspiracy is just what you said....keep man/womankind always thinking about an "out there" God who is decidedly male in all three of his parts. why is this? To make people deny that the True God is within us all. We all get together in Spirit, that is the true and real God. We are a force to be reckoned with, all of these fake "Gods" will tremble in fear when and if that ever happens. I made a post on this, didn't get a lot of attention.
The God and Goddess, Father and Mother, and the Conspiracy to keep us from Knowing

All has been done already, and will be done again and again until all is right, and all have evolved beyond a warrior class that is mostly mind controlled by religion and politics and have tunnel vision, and are addicted to electronic devices and fake money and material objects. We all are to evolve to our highest level of spiritual development that is humanly possible, then to move on to bigger and better things. As one draws in the entire world, and begins this ascension process, the DNA gets recoded. What this means is you, the spirit, have the DNA coding then to recreate not only our own self, but your universe too, including world and moons, suns and stars.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

And most assuredly, the "PTB" do not want this type of realization to take hold among the masses of the people. How do you effectively govern with lies and deception and selfishness, 350,000,000 Gods? You cannot. So, as the great day of the Lord approaches, or an omegapoint of mutual enlightenment, better line them up when they seek to fly, scan them through and through, feel them up, own them. That is a physical allegory of just one aspect of the methods being utilized to repress our natural evolutionary tendency to grow, and to increase in awareness, leading ultimately to God-consciousness.

Truth in action! You see it clearly, friend! We are God, in every way, we are Goddess also, two parts of one and the same, two partners in the Creation process. When and if we EVER get all together, that is, love each other fully and wholly, stop fighting over things not worth the fight, leave religious dogma behind....

A song comes to mind here, hope you do not mind.

Come on everyone we gotta get together now
Oh yeah, love's the only thing that matters anyhow
And the beauty of life can only survive
If we love one another
Oh yeah yesterday my friends were marching out to war
Oh yeah listen now we ain't a marching anymore
No we ain't gonna fight
Only God has the right
To decide who's to live and die
He gave us sweet cherry wine
so very fine
Drink it right down, pass it all around
So stimulating, so intoxicating
Sweet cherry wine
To open your mind
And everybody's gonna feel so fine
Drinking sweet cherry wine
Yes they will

Watch the mountain turn
To dust and glow away
Oh Lord, you know there's got to be a better way
And the old masquerade is a no soul parade
Marchin' through the ruins of time
To save us He gave us sweet cherry wine

Sweet cherry wine, so very fine
Drink it right down
Pass it all around
So stimulating, so intoxicating
Sweet cherry wine
Drink it with your brother
Trust in one another, yeah, yeah
He gave us sweet cherry wine
Sweet cherry wine
Drink it right down
Pass it all around
People don't you know the cup is running over

(Sweet Cherry Wine - Tommy James)

Replace "wine" with anything that makes you happy. Drink is right down, pass it all around. It is not religion that makes people happy, it is sex, music, dancing, fun. Religion is fear, no sex, only certain music and books, and meanwhile all of your friends go off to war. mine did, and only one came home. My school buddies all died fighting for Proctor and Gamble and other corporate interests.

So there's a conspiracy to deny the spirit, but it's not just eminating from the Roman Catholic Church, and the Fundamentalist Literalists (many of whom have been administered a "poison pill" by the Jesuits), it is occuring anywhere and everywhere via the command and control "grid" who's most powerful tool is the common television set in most people's living room.

No, it is not just coming from the Vatican, in fact, they have sort of been coming along, I mean, they admitted in alien beings being a real thing, and somewhat apologised for molesting all of those boys. It also comes from the pulpit. A "man of God" stand up there, he waves his hands, and hypnotises the people, then whips them into a frenzy, and sends all of that power to "Jesus" a made up Godman with an English name and brown hair and beard. Who know the being they are really giving power to? I know if I were Satan, I would come to church every time the doors opened, and suck up all of that wasted power that could be used to make a better world. Notice they all go inside a tight building, with many religions symbols, and music to put you in the mood to give, give, give. A building will serve to contain the power raised, much like a Magick Circle does.

The Preacher is a con man, he takes that money and does non Christian things with it, how many have been caught with drugs, and prostitutes?
how many have been caught embezzling from the church itself? He never actually reads the bible, he just quotes fro certain passages, but never delves into the bad parts of the Bible.

Religious beliefs are against common sense. There is no god, just because priests say so. There are no angels, devils, heavens, hells, ghosts, demons, nor miracles. These superstitious beliefs are promoted for the purpose of making the gullible believe that by paying money to the priest-class, they will be favored by one of the gods.

Religion has caused untold ignorance, murder, torture, fear, poverty, unhappiness, wars, and has kept the world 10,000 years behind the times. It still does, while the millions support the priestly loafers in comfort and ease. For ages the independent thinkers have been murdered, ostracized, tortured, and suppressed and their writings destroyed. Only in recent years have a few courageous thinkers been free to criticize religions.

Let's look at some "God Deeds."
He excused a murderer and promised his protection (Gen. 4:8-15);

He killed a man who refused to impregnate his widowed sister-in-law (Gen.
38:9-10)
He is indecisive (Gen. 18:17).
He required a woman to marry her rapist (Deut. 22:28:29)

He taught war (Psalm 144:1)

He ordered the burning of human feces to cook food (Ezek. 21:3-5)

He intentionally issued bad laws (Ezek. 20:25)
He supported human sacrifice (Ex. 22:29-30, Ezek. 20:26)
He ordered cannibalism (Lev. 26: 29, Jer. 19:9)

He demanded virgins as a part of war plunder (Num. 31:31-36)

Does this sound like a Good God to you? didn't think so.
edit on 12/12/10 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
To the OP... the conspiracy is to cut us off from the knowledge that we are "God", spiritual beings in our own right. Why would they be trying to cut us of from religion itself/Christianity/the Bible?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

We are supposed to think of God as a mystical bearded sky genie (belief held by many believers and non-believers)

Because that is exactly how the bibles (the source of this superstition ) describe him, so what's the problem ?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think that for someone with an inquisitive and open mind, free from contempt, prior to investigation - the mind, and the heart of Jesus Christ may be percieved, and recognized (re cognized) for what it is and represents, as model of possibility for the transformation of the human being made in the image of God (consciously free, made of spirit), actualized IN the human being, or God made real and made known as a model of authentic leadership and therefore as an intended arrow of Civilized progress in accordance with the Phi Ratio Golden Rule. What was then done with that and how it was used, is/was either based in ignorance, or employed as a tool for for the purpose of hieararchical domination and submission, and unfortunately this is what immediately comes to mind when people think of the word "religion".

The heart and mind of Christ however, remains in eternity, as a gateway of possibility for the human being, for we who cannot engineer our own salvation, whereby God can and has done for us, what we have been unable and simply cannot do for ourselves, having been mired in delusion and the sin which that delusion generates.

At the very least, let us not be ignorant, or in willful denial, born of nothing but misconceptions, misunderstanding and misinterpretation.

And when I write these things in a spirit of humility and love, for me, when I then see the atheist come along and attempt, in vain, to stomp on me, it makes me very sad.

edit on 12-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

How often are you confronted by religion in society today? Rarely ever, right?

Did you go stupid as well as blind then ? We are confronted by religions of varieties of flavours every day ad nauseum , do you live under a rock? What kind of retarded thread is this ?

hallelujah

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

My God’s Better Than Your God

My god’s better than your god,
My special book tells me so,
It tells me how to think, who to love,
And how my life should go.

He waits only for me,
Your name’s not on his list,
You are my enemy.

His book is filled with truth,
Your book’s all wrong you see,
I have all the proof.

His ways are just and right,
His laws are like a roadmap,
That guide me to the light.

Yours is weird and wrong,
I have never heard of him,
And he’s been around too long.

He’s all shiny and real,
Your god belongs in hell,
He’s not the real deal.

Cause he’s without sin,
You’re a heathen non-believer,
Not good enough for him.

Yours has a silly name,
And your book is stupid,
Really dumb and lame.

I will go to heaven,
Cause I’m better than you,
I can do anything,
I’m amongst the chosen few…
…Cause my god’s better than your god,
You have to say its true,
Cause if you don’t,
My god will come,
And make you suffer till you do.

www.tinalouise.co.uk...

It had to be said.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Yup, I heard he was a crap cook

turd is the word

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

As for speaking with your dead grandparents and astral travel, I am happy you have had these experiences, but I feel I must warn you. I have heard many disturbing reports of astral travel. I once lived in Chanhassen Minnesota, which is the home to the headquarters of Eckankar (giant golden Ziggurat temple, you can't miss it). One of their major practices was astral travel through phonetic induced trances (chanting the HU). I've spoken with many ex members who described horrific demon attacks on the Eckankar astral planes. When you astral travel, your soul is leaving your body, both of which may become vulnerable. Also, I really hope you were able to contact your grandparents, I really hope it was them. Though Yeshuah warns us "not to trust every spirit", if you do this again, ask if they are from God. I hope they are.

Thank you, kallisti36, for such a coherent and kind reply to me. I have heard of the place you mentioned, but have never been there physically.
I learned how to astral travel from many books I have read, I should make a post on my journey through this life, I am left to wonder if anyone is even interested in what I have to say.
Quite a long time ago, I went through past life regression with a trusted friend, and clinical PH.D. in psychiatry. Coupled with several out of body experiences, and sudden energy spikes, I decided to perform a high Magick Ritual designed to bring forth one's Holy Guardian Angel, or Inner Self, or Spirit, or Holy Spirit, however you wish to put it.

The end result is I met my Divine Higher Self, and saw what it is when people say they saw an Angel. I posted this story elsewhere in this forum, I think somewhere in the Religion threads. Through and with the council of my own higher Self, I was able to gain power over any and all Demon or Inferior Spirit, as they are called. They are easy to control, they know their place when I walk their realm. They only exist because people believe they do. I have no fear for anything I see there, and believe me, there is a great many material beings, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Demonic beings, half human/animal beings people have created over the years in there. It pains me to think that someday the dimensions may cross, and loose all of these on humanity.

On the subject of my Grandfather, he himself was a very powerful individual, and everyone respected him. He saw in me what is really there, and not what my Mother saw, she saw me as a Demon straight from Hell itself. She used to lock herself in our outhouse, and pray for hours for Jesus to save my immortal soul. She has passed now, I truly hope she found some rest, and someone who will tell her the truth of the matter.

My Grandfather came to me in full corporal apparition, I could touch him, and feel his clothes. We rode in his car, a '51 Ford, it was a real car, even though it was wrecked long ago. He looked to be about 30, and his bad back and coal cough were gone. He spoke of things only we knew, but I had forgotten. He took me to the coal fields of West Virginia, where he had worked, and asked me why men still dug for the coal, when so many other energy devices were present? He also took me to an underground instillation, and showed me that the military is messing with things they should not be using, and they are in collusion with beings that do not have our best interests in mind. (Reptilians) He asked my why all of this money is spent on these bases, and people are going hungry in America. I ask you, does this sound like a Demon talking? Satan would say these things to me? The truth is, I have spoken to many "dead" people, they are not Dead, they live in another dimension that is right here on Earth.

I will end this with that I have never come across Yeshuah in my travels, but I would be quite happy to meet him, if such a man actually existed, and this I highly doubt. I would say that many wise individuals will attempt to talk with you during your life mission here, it will pay to listen to them.
And the Devil al of you are so scared of? That would be Set, god of the underworld. Nice guy with a not so nice job to do. Blessings be with you.
Your description of holy guardian angels, magick, and control of angels and demons sounds alot like Enochian Magick. I can see why your mother was concerned about the state of your soul, though I am sorry you underwent such trauma. Enochian Magick was pioneered by Alistair Crowley (and John Dee I believe), who was self described as "the wickedest man on Earth", he even altered his name so the numerical value would be 666. Crowley was an interesting man, it almost seems as if he wanted to be the Anti-Christ. I don't think he was the Anti-Christ but he may have been an anti-christ. *shudders* I don't even want to think what he may have unleashed on the world in his blind exploration of the Sephiroth and his summonings. Yeshuah says that "you shall know them by their works" which is why I've steered clear from Crowley and Enochian Magick, even when I was interested in the occult.

One more admonition for you: "Satan appears as an angel of light" (Lucifer is a bad word choice for the king of Babylon, don't mix them up). Again "do not trust every spirit", you may not have the control you believe yourself to have in these realms. These beings may act submissive to you to bolster your confidence, remember "pride comes first and then comes the fall".

I do agree with you on the Reptilians and their desire to destroy us, but our understandings are different.

Your beliefs concern me, but they are your own. I will pray for you, but I feel that you may have to experience the "fall" before you understand this. If these creatures ever turn on you, remember that YHWH is present; do not hesitate to ask for help.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

the sooner religion is wiped clean from the face of the earth the better and happier everyones life will be.

I agree, however, please dont wish that if you come across a jenie..seems the only way to remove it completely would be for the entire earth to go silent.

theres no such thing as god

Got proof of that absolute claim?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by autowrench

Yup, I heard he was a crap cook

turd is the word
Dung contains methane, it is useful for fires when wood is not present. Go to a third world country and you are likely to see a dung fire.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin

How often are you confronted by religion in society today? Rarely ever, right?

Did you go stupid as well as blind then ? We are confronted by religions of varieties of flavours every day ad nauseum , do you live under a rock? What kind of retarded thread is this ?

hallelujah

*Ahem* Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I guess you must live in the Bible belt, because this is the only place I've ever lived (New Orleans) where I was confronted with religion in public. I have lived in Minnesota, Washington, Louisiana, Arizona, Colorado, and as of now California. The only place I have been confronted with religion outside of a Chruch in 5/6 of these states are the Christian channels and Fox News. The only religion I'm confronted with here in California is trendy psuedo-Buddhism and Scientology
, so I guess the West Coast is "under a rock".
edit on 12-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

*Because of an increasingly scientific and logical society.

Religious bull# is far too much. That's why I'm Christian. You through out all that ritual bull# and reduce it to a simply prayer. God doesn't need to hear a mountains cry to answer you. Though its nice and all, he can hear a mere request in silence.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join