It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy to Deny the Spirit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I like the way you perform your journey. However you too are more than likely at a resting place, having thought you have arrived and at are at peace. In telling us others that we have not arrived because of lame definitions and eerie words of the name of Gods does not make you correct in your definitions.

I do not say this with any hostility for I don't profess to have the answer either but will never settle in my search nor follow another mans answer as to what I am.

The journey, adventure of search is far to precious to stop and say, "I have arrived, therefore all around me should do as I say and also stop". I know many whom have faith but no content, no struggle, just faith in someones others answer.

I have been out of body, I have seen the light body/soul and it was sacred. There I have used a religious word, but then that was what and the exact word that was told to me during the experience. My grandson also saw that light of himself, but does not remember words which is ok. Keep searching after the rest, the journey if fun.
Spiritualism is a constant journey, I agree with you. I did not say that I know everything or the journey has stopped. This is my problem with the Sola Scriptura doctrine that many Christians ascribe to. Scripture is for everyone and it is only the begining of the road. You must make a personal connection with the spirit of the universe yourself. I wouldn't say I've stopped, I would describe it more as finding the path. Having found a path, I no longer feel as though I am wandering aimlessly as my soul starves in the wilderness. The feeling is hard to describe, everything is better, I feel healed and the feeling is independent from the world which has become so dark (atleast for me) this year. You are right, no one's journey should just end, we can all do better. We must be wary, however, that we don't abandon the path that heals once we've found it. Many will make this mistake, because the pace slows once we find this path.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Religion is a disaster that hobbles the growth of society both internal connecting to the cosmos, and externally supressing science and knowledge...there is no redeeming value for structured religion

A prescient complex of religious motifs that includes ascendance, transcendence and illumination just expresses mankind stellar identity.

Please understand that those whose view of the universe is far more expanded than ours are willing to take us away from our choices. There are races out there that do not want us in space. And we must defend and redeem our culture, otherwise we will be assimilated by them.

I apologize for calling you a demon..but I have seen this happen around, with cognitive infiltration trough our networks etc

edit on 12-12-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

If there is one thing that the church of Rome does not want, it is the emergence of Christ or God consciousness in the world. For them the greatest heresy is he who seeks to immamentize the eschaton and bring humanity to the end of time and history (as we know it). Meanwhile, anyone with half a mind who's LOOKED at Jesus with an open mind, can see quite clearly that he wasn't talking about the afterlife, but about the here and now and was encouraging what might be called a participate eschatology. The church of rome, by controlling Christ's Koinonioa (communion by intimate participation) through the mass, have stood in the way of it's occurance en mass, out there, in the world, where the golden rule needs to be applied, the inner and outer smile placed back on people's faces.

They shut up the kingdom of heaven in men's faces and neither enter in themselves or allow others to enter in, and that, by far, is the greatest sin of all. The atheists they do the same thing, but out of ignorance and as a reaction to this type of activity, which works to bind the human being and ultimately, to discredit the very thing they were supposed to be sharing with the world.

But I don't think it's a conspiracy, as much as it has been. No it's just the stupidity and ignorance of willful and prideful man, who mind has been corrupted by attachment.

So while the official church crumbles, I maintain that Christ is on the move, and the true faith, or gnosis of understanding, is increasing, because those who are aquainted with Christ cannot become self-realized without recognizing his mastery, or we are at some level self-deluded still.

It's all good, the spirit is moving, and love is on the rise, the only difference is "the church" is no longer effectively dispensing it or mediating it.

Personally I love Christ, I love his mind, his way of thinking and being, his love, his courage, oh I could go on and on!

But I'm not so enamored with Churchianity or the traditional flavours of Christian literalism and fundamentalism, which is largely comprised of people who may be considered not as advanced spiritually as the atheist because at least the atheist has the courage to question, and to break free of moulds for the sake of his own personal freedom and liberty, which I admire. Sadly in the process of being turned away, he doesn't take a second look, convinced that he is right, and it's all wrong, so he too get's blinded in ignorance born of contempt, prior to, investigation.

edit on 12-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There very well may be a conspiracy to deny the spirit... What you fail to understand is that religion actually is a part of that conspiracy.

The real conspiracy here is about getting people to abandon and disregard their true spiritual nature and instead worship a bipolar god who will punish you forever if you don’t behave. The whole purpose of religion is to control the masses through empty promises and threats.

So it’s really just about control. The state reaps all the benefits while you spend your whole life following a book that the state has rewritten and amended hundreds of times to fit their own agendas.

Once we can all learn to let go of this religious dogma, then can we truly begin to seek and realize our full spiritual potential.

This conspiracy is about substituting the supreme and omnipotent creator with an angry and jealous god. By getting people to worship a false god, they have effectively stunted our potential to grow as spiritual beings.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by kallisti36

We don't have a spirit, we have a consciousness which is simply neurons firing and electric currents in the brain.

Is that a fact? I think you are full of it. Case in point. About a year ago, I am sitting in my living room watching TV. All of a sudden it gets real quiet, no noise at all. I stood up, and then sat back down, thinking to myself, did my entire body/soul get up, or just one or the other? I felt compelled to stand again, which I did. This time I turned slightly, and from the corner of my eye i saw my body still there on the sofa. Again I sat down, and again I stood up. The third time this happened, I turned around fully and beheld my human body still there, as if sleeping. I stood there for some time, then turned and sat back down into my body.

I also do a thing called Astral Travel. I do this all the time, and have been to many cool places in the universe. I go to these places in Spirit form, not bodily or physically.

Another thing. I see the Spirits of the dead. not all the time, but I do see them. I have seen and spoken to my Grandfather, a good friend, and my real Father, who are all dead, my Grandfather died in 1962.

What to tell me again I do not have a Spirit? Sorry, but you of the Christian persuasion do not have an exclusive lock on the Soul/Spirit. The Spirit is the only thing ET beings are interested in, our bodies are collectively called "containers." The truth of the matter is, no Spirit, no Life.

I did not say that Christians have a monopoly on the spirit, I merely stated that they are aware of it and secular/wordly and daemonic institutions would have you believe that you have no spirit. Everyone has a spirit, and Christians aren't the only ones who are aware of this. You are correct when you say "no spirit, no life", this is what concerns me about the state of the world. By denying the spirit you are starving it. What happens to these people after death, if they have starved their souls? Perhaps when the great deniers say that "we have no soul and there is no consciousness after death" they are being more prophetic than they realize. These people will meet their death just as all flesh or their soul may be as faint as a whisper in the world to come.

As for speaking with your dead grandparents and astral travel, I am happy you have had these experiences, but I feel I must warn you. I have heard many disturbing reports of astral travel. I once lived in Chanhassen Minnesota, which is the home to the headquarters of Eckankar (giant golden Ziggurat temple, you can't miss it). One of their major practices was astral travel through phonetic induced trances (chanting the HU). I've spoken with many ex members who described horrific demon attacks on the Eckankar astral planes. When you astral travel, your soul is leaving your body, both of which may become vulnerable. Also, I really hope you were able to contact your grandparents, I really hope it was them. Though Yeshuah warns us "not to trust every spirit", if you do this again, ask if they are from God. I hope they are.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by SaturnFX

Religion is a disaster that hobbles the growth of society both internal connecting to the cosmos, and externally supressing science and knowledge...there is no redeeming value for structured religion

A prescient complex of religious motifs that includes ascendance, transcendence and illumination just expresses mankind stellar identity.

From what I read, most religions limit all things you said, require you to read specific passages before you form an opinion on something, sometimes to the opposition of your gut feeling on things initially.
Religion removes the self growth of understanding your connection to the greater order and instead demands you can only glimpse what was rightfully yours to ponder so long as you go to specific buildings on specific days, give X amount of your cash to tithe, and convert aggressively any opposing thinking with fear of physical violence, alienating, and metaphysical eternal suffering should you not submit.

Religion grips political structures to create a environment favoring specific brands, enforcing a pattern of thinking out of fear and control.

this is the typical pattern of the business..keep the lesser people dumb and frightened, afraid to even contemplate their belief without a paralizing fear of eternal cosmic waterboarding for allowing free thought and skepticism.

Please understand that those whose view of the universe is far more expanded than ours are willing to take us away from our choices.

which is why I hate religion..but they do not have a more expanded view of the universe...they have a simple formula to hold onto power through fear and intimidation with sheeps clothing around it

There are races out there that do not want us in space. And we must defend and redeem our culture, otherwise we will be assimilated by them.

Speculation...but at the current moment..hell, I don't think we need to be in space...if we can't live together on the one planet we do have..imagine what disasters we will have when we have 20 or so planets and no major concerns about blowing up yourself when you blow up your enemy.
We are a mess at the moment...and the races you mention, if they do exist...are doing the universe and perhaps us a favor by saying "No!"
Got to learn how to stop punching things that are different before we are allowed in public.

I apologize for calling you a demon..but I have seen this happen around, with cognitive infiltration trough our networks etc

edit on 12-12-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

Hell, being called a demon is light..just stack that on top of the rest of the names people give when they don't agree with my view
(even though you did actually agree but just misread it).

Namecalling is easy, but it rarely does anything to push forward a debate. Next time you disagree with someone...make a logical and elegant counter verses just take the easy way out and namecall...that brings forth only conflict and flames.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever

can you tell me if yhwh is Anu, enki, enlil, baal ,or marduk.....which is the Jahovah ?

I am a huge proponent of the Book of Enoch. My theory is that these Babylonian deities are the fallen Angels who fell in love with human women and shared forbidden knowledge with men. The Book of Enoch, I think, is the best explanation for polytheism, seeing that there are so many similarities between the Watchers and the polytheistic pantheons. Of course people would worship these beings, they were beautiful, taught them many things, and had a physical presence unlike YHWH who has no definable form (this is why Jews consider paintings of God to be idolatry).

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by mike184ever

can you tell me if yhwh is Anu, enki, enlil, baal ,or marduk.....which is the Jahovah ?

From my own studies, Yahweh was a Dragon/Reptilian, and could be either or Enki or Enil, Marduk is the Annunaki labled as "Satan/Lucifer," and Baal was a Babylonian King, not a full ET, perhaps a hybrid. Jehovah is the Jewish god, but a Jewish scholar once told me that the God of the Hebrews is actually "El Shaddi." or Satan.
I see that you also see a connection between the Watchers and the "gods". Be careful that you do not deny your creator, this is what the Watchers would want you to do.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The "Good News" is STILL the good news, that the spirit is on the move, and the kingdom of heaven (tangled hiearchy of rising God-consciousness) is at hand, both in the here and now and as a becoming, and whoever is reborn in the spirit, they "get" it and work hard to share the koinonia, the intimate participation of realization, of awakening to the truth which sets us free in eternity. It is not something to be put off until we physically die in anticipation of the afterlife. It's a way out of our predicament through the death of "self" as we've known it within the context of our "modern civilization" as a basis, a cornerstone, or a foundation, upon which we ought to be in general agreement!
Everything else is a conspiracy born of the will and pride of man, and possibly supported and encouraged from certain powers and principalities, which would seek to undermine or deny the spirit in man, so as to prevent man from recognizing his true place in the creation as made in the image of God.
And most assuredly, the "PTB" do not want this type of realization to take hold among the masses of the people. How do you effectively govern with lies and deception and selfishness, 350,000,000 Gods? You cannot. So, as the great day of the Lord approaches, or an omegapoint of mutual enlightenment, better line them up when they seek to fly, scan them through and through, feel them up, own them. That is a physical allegory of just one aspect of the methods being utilized to repress our natural evolutionary tendency to grow, and to increase in awareness, leading ultimately to God-consciousness.

So there's a conspiracy to deny the spirit, but it's not just eminating from the Roman Catholic Church, and the Fundamentalist Literalists (many of whom have been administered a "poison pill" by the Jesuits), it is occuring anywhere and everywhere via the command and control "grid" who's most powerful tool is the common television set in most people's living room.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
1) this is not a conspiracy...do not make it into a conspiracy
a conspiracy requires secrecy...as an athiest, I am gladly and openly trying to remove religion from society...there is no conspiracy when the cards are exposed.

Religion needs to be scraped off of society and spirituality.

2) how do -you- know what "TPTB" wants? what history shows is that massive supression and destruction was caused -because- of religion,

3) Jesus..well, the story of Jesus, was not a fan of religion. He disrupted it, it was annoyed by it...if you want to be christlike, then do as he did..aka, toss out religion in favor of a personal connection to what you call "the godhead".

or is Paul the new christ?

meh, thats about it for now.

I will say one thing. children and morons require some sort of paranormal boogieman to keep them in line...so a full dismissal of religion is not necessarily a good thing. But culling their power from society is needed.
For the rest, well...reason and peace is a far better thing to live with than nonsense about a small box containing the rules of the infinate

Here here! Amazing post, parallel to what I was thinking about typing.

The OP's view actually ties in to a thread I just saw a minute or two ago by schroedinger's dog. the 5 monkey's allegory. You get sprayed with cold water for trying to reach God in Truth so religion is introduced which keeps people in order, satisfied with not having that "banana" which is true spiritual connection to the universe.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
From the title, first I thought this was going to be an enlightened thread. Could have not been more disappointed. Just another rant of proselytizing.

The conspiracy for humans to deny their sprit is real and has been an ongoing mission for millennia.

The world powers cannot afford for Humans to understand and recognize who and what they really are. You are a spiritual being trapped in a physical body. The physical, so we can affect with the world around us, and the spiritual, so we can effect the world around us.

ALL religions, are designied to divert you form this discovery. Almost like a Co-intel-pro each religion teaches some truth and some lies to keep you off the true path of Human Enlightenment.

You are the most beautiful being ever created, Your power is limitless.

The question is are you going to recognize your destiny ?

I am sorry you feel that way. I admit, this thread does have proselytizing in it, because it is required of me. What you have to understand is that much of this thread is my spiritual experience, how I "woke up" for lack of a better phrase. I was trying to be evenhanded with how much Christian proselytizing I did along with my explanation of how TPTB wish to distract us and smother our spirit. I may have been too heavy handed with the proselytizing, but I have no regrets. I felt that if I did not explain what YHWH/Yeshuah did for me, I would have been dishonest with you, Him, and myself.

"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" Matthew 10:33

Also, though I do not hold to Augustine's belief that humankind is disgusting I am perturbed by your comment: "You are the most beautiful being ever created, Your power is limitless". I know you mean well, but the old Serpent is in these words. Be sure not to exalt yourself.
edit on 12-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Religion is a beautiful journey if traveled individually. That is what religion was meant to be, a spiritual journey that must be taken by yourself. History has shown that the a flock under any leader tends to do heinous things. Christians have been there, Muslims, Judaism, Atheism, and every walk of life.

However, if practiced individually, it can lead to a peaceful and mind opening life. I have been through atheism, gnosticism, than finally become a Christian again. My journey showed me that nothing is good if done on a massive scale. The reason is because it could easily be infiltrated and used for the worse rather than the greater good.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

"Conspiracy" might be too strong a word. But there is definitely a historical correlation between statism (those who want everyone to put their trust in government) and movements to remove spiritual/religious investigation and practice from society.

"In order to free the fiction of the sovereign State--in other words, the whims of those who manipulate it--from every wholesome restriction, all socio-political movements tending in this direction invariably try to cut the ground from under the religions. For, in order to turn the individual into a function of the State, his dependence on anything beside the State must be taken from him. But religion means dependence on and submission to the irrational facts of experience." -Jung, The Undiscovered Self

Though I am not a Christian, especially in any traditional sense, S&F for a great thread.

edit on 12-12-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What's sadly ironic, for Jesus, was his unique POV, or his particularism, so here he was, one with everything, fully emersed and entered in, with no choice but to point to himself and try to teach the ignorant. I think he knew that we would not possess the mind for it, and so he tried to make it as easy as possible, by being it FOR others ie: just believe in me, and I will come to you. He knew 99.999% of the population would not have the ability to "grok" the Logos, which was his very being, his "self". And so, through that final paradox, mankind, being the idiots we are, made of Jesus Christ, not the all-inclusive propostion that he really is, but an exclusive point of further differentiation, and division, many times under the threat of death or worse. Crazy! The fault does not reside with Jesus, who wanted the best for everyone, but with what we did with the paradox of Jesus, lacking in understanding and intelligence. In other words "Jesus" is nothing but the very best part of who we REALLY are, without in any way undermining one's own person or "personality", to bring healing and wholeness to the individual, with integrity. We needed to "eat" him, not be separate from him. The whole thing the way it's played out is just absurd, and very very sad, and it's OUR FAULT, not Jesus' fault. It's our fault for being so stupid, so ignorant, so narrow or close minded to the truth of our existence as children of a loving God who "sent" his only begotten son, not to condemn the world, but so that, through him, the world might be saved. We dropped the ball.

edit on 12-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Religion is a beautiful journey if traveled individually. That is what religion was meant to be, a spiritual journey that must be taken by yourself. History has shown that the a flock under any leader tends to do heinous things. Christians have been there, Muslims, Judaism, Atheism, and every walk of life.

However, if practiced individually, it can lead to a peaceful and mind opening life. I have been through atheism, gnosticism, than finally become a Christian again. My journey showed me that nothing is good if done on a massive scale. The reason is because it could easily be infiltrated and used for the worse rather than the greater good.
This is what I've been getting at. Most people when they hear religion, think 'institution'. They think of a bunch of old men sitting around conspiring to control you. Yeshuah is our "church" not your pastor, not the Bible, and certainly not the Pope. Christians ignorant of their own religion have done horrible things. It makes you wonder how any Christian could have followed the Crusaders or stood idly by as Hitler (if I hear one more person say Hitler was a Christian, I'm going to puke) abolished the 5th commandment.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

the sooner religion is wiped clean from the face of the earth the better and happier everyones life will be.

theres no such thing as god

period
edit on 12-12-2010 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

the sooner religion is wiped clean from the face of the earth the better and happier everyones life will be.

period

because there is no way that man will think up all sorts of other ways to kill, lie and cheat.

... oh my.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
yes, yes... remove the God of morality and spiritual discipline and replace him with the one who is already trying to take complete control.

The God of power and greed.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Since being turned on to the Sumerian text and the fact that I have a brain I have to conclude that the Holy Scriptures are a Fantasticly written BY MAN cover story or series there of and actually elude the truth of man coming to his creator.....I have no answers yet...but if you will please spair me the "I am the way the truth and the light" scriptures as I know them all....I also know about Sol Invictus Mithrus........read "The Secret Society of Moses" Flavio Barbiero...this book sheds a lot of light to how the scriptures were put together....dont lose your religion over it though..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

period

Strange how when I came to believe that there probably wasn't a God, I felt as though an old friend had died. I'm happier now than I've ever been, I don't feel broken anymore.

Adding a period to an unenlightened view of the universe does not make it fact. I have seen demons, I have felt God, I have been broken and healed. You end the sentence, but have no authority to do so. Your grammar appears off to me.
edit on 12-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join