It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy to Deny the Spirit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ooops

Double post
edit on 12-12-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Who are you saying are ET gods and who is the Grand Creator that you describe?

If you had done your research, and read your Bible and other ancient books like some of us did, you would know. The Grand Creators are that which began this whole experiment. No one knows who they are, or why they did it, but here it is, it works, and we all live within it. Where they went after, again, no body knows for sure. I have communicated with some pretty high up ETs in my travels, and of course always ask what do they think of "God." Not one knows for certain.

What is a Soul? What is a Spirit?
It is even so written: The first man Adam became a living soul. The last Adam became a life-giving spirit (1 Corinthians 15).
A dead soul is a soul without the spirit. A dead soul is a body.
A Body is a physical or spiritual vessel. In other words a human or angelic body.
A Soul, by which is meant a living soul, is one spirit, inside a self sustaining living physical or spiritual body.
A Spirit is a person, a character, a personality. It is 'you'.

The ET Gods are those "who from heaven came down."

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth... That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God
came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." (Genesis 6:1-2,4.) (Even the Bible speaks of them)

Some light reading for you, kallisti36.

The Suppressed History of Planet Earth

The Anunnaki, "Those Who from Heaven to Earth Came"

Sumerian Questions and Answers

The Draconian/Saurian War Conspiracy

The Secret Covenant [Of The Reptilians]

The Philip Corso Legacy

THE REPTILIAN BLOOD LEGACY

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

can you tell me if yhwh is Anu, enki, enlil, baal ,or marduk.....which is the Jahovah ?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
From the title, first I thought this was going to be an enlightened thread. Could have not been more disappointed. Just another rant of proselytizing.

The conspiracy for humans to deny their sprit is real and has been an ongoing mission for millennia.

The world powers cannot afford for Humans to understand and recognize who and what they really are. You are a spiritual being trapped in a physical body. The physical, so we can affect with the world around us, and the spiritual, so we can effect the world around us.

ALL religions, are designied to divert you form this discovery. Almost like a Co-intel-pro each religion teaches some truth and some lies to keep you off the true path of Human Enlightenment.

You are the most beautiful being ever created, Your power is limitless.

The question is are you going to recognize your destiny ?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The reason for all of that is simple really. It has to do with the change of ages. The outgoing Piscean age was that of obedience (to God). The new Aquarian ages moves us from this aspect to conscious cooperation (with God). Down on the everday level the change manifests as many who question and are no longer willing to believe blindly. Since Christianity mostly does not allow this we see mass exodus from religion. On the positive side more of us will now "find God" in our own ways. This will result in more and more of us acting as we believe we should. The talk regarding rejection of God is not accurate and atheism is no more a viable alternative now than it ever has been. We do not reject God. We do, more and more, reject religion. Who says religion is necessary in our relationship with the creator anyway? Well, the religion people do but they are going to be left behind wondering what happened in a couple of centuries time.

Important note here: This transition to God sans religion is what will bring in the oft talked of "new global religion". This term is not accurate and misleads but it tells us that the religions of the world now have to adapt/change or fade away.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I see that some people still follow MAN MADE RELIGIONS,CULTS,FACTIONS,ETC.....and they all succesfull because they all good business. In the begining God was a woman ATHENA from who had the reverence and the favor of the people[thats why if you dont believe in a male god they call you ATHEIST].Religions from the dawn of times allways bring war by means of imposition and territorial domination.ONLY the real humans are in the know.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever

can you tell me if yhwh is Anu, enki, enlil, baal ,or marduk.....which is the Jahovah ?

From my own studies, Yahweh was a Dragon/Reptilian, and could be either or Enki or Enil, Marduk is the Annunaki labled as "Satan/Lucifer," and Baal was a Babylonian King, not a full ET, perhaps a hybrid. Jehovah is the Jewish god, but a Jewish scholar once told me that the God of the Hebrews is actually "El Shaddi." or Satan.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I gave you a Star an Flag because of your endeavor to promote The Truth.
I believe that about 80% of the members here are either anti-Christian or atheist.
As you wrote, there are too many threads here that bash Christianity, but we know
that this was foretold to us by The Only Son of G_D, with The Holy Ghost.
Yahushua (The Lord Jesus Christ)!
Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

I gave you a Star an Flag because of your endeavor to promote The Truth.
I believe that about 80% of the members here are either anti-Christian or atheist.
As you wrote, there are too many threads here that bash Christianity, but we know
that this was foretold to us by The Only Son of G_D, with The Holy Ghost.
Yahushua (The Lord Jesus Christ)!
Merry Christmas

The truth is in the eye of the beholder, friend, and there is no truth in man made religions. The current Christian godhead consists of three beings, all male, and labels females as evil, and agents of Satan. The famous "Holy Ghost" is of course our Spirit, or Soul, and even Hitler had the "Holy Ghost," as he did walk and talk, and was an animate being.

I have some pretty simple questions for you, Violater1.
1. How do you know, beyond any doubt, that everything in the New Testament is a true account?
(Look here if you dare to)
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

2. Do you have the "Holy Ghost," and how did you get it, and how did you walk around before you got it?

(Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you.
1 Corinthians 3:16)

(But knowest not whence it comes and where it goes; thus is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3:8)

(For what man knows the things of man, save the spirit of man which is in him?
1 Corinthians 2)

(The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty has given me life.
Job 33: 4)

(But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man, to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; To another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
To another faith by the same Spirit; To another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; To another discerning of spirits;
To another diverse kinds of tongues; To another the interpretation of tongues;
But all these worketh that one and selfsame Spirit.
1. Corinthians 11: 7-11)

3. Do you still think you have to "follow Jesus" to get the Holy Spirit? The way I see it, from reading in the Christian Bible, all men, and all woman already have it.

4. When are the Christians on this board actually going to read the Bible?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How does "Shows on the BBC with atheists" = a organized conspiracy to destroy Christianity?

This is why organized Christianity is just as bad as Islam...anytime they don't see Jesus freaks on TV running about preaching in any TV show, it's an "organized liberal plot against Christianity". Anytime we say "Happy Holidays" as opposed to "Merry Christmas", it's an "organized liberal plot against Christianity". It's weird, because the only other place I hear that rhetoric from is the Middle East, except they use the words "Fatwa" and it isn't "Christianity", it's "Islam".

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I won’t throw pearls to swine, however I will answer you this one time.
1. Yes
2. Yes. Through Baptism at birth. I walk around the same as you.
3. Yes. They are one in the same.
4. Everyone has free will.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Violater1 because: Because G_D told me to.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Religion needs to be scraped off of society and spirituality.

Your a monster. Screw you.
If I choose the path of spiritual evolution there nothing you can do about it.
It's called free-will. Learn how to do with it you vile prick. The sooner the better.

(Like I said there are demons in this realm)
edit on 12-12-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Spirit has nothing to do with religion. Religion is just an organization, and provides a perception of what the spirit is about. To truly understand what spirit is, one can only experience it for themselves.

I agree that there is little spiritual discipline anymore. Most people don't understand that people are made of the body, mind and soul. Spirit is the element that is unique only to life itself. We all have it, it connects us all.

But at the same time, organized religions have done a good job bastardizing what the spirit is, all for their own agendas.

So now a days, the only way to understand spirit is to undergo a personal journey, because you really cannot trust anyone else lest they try to control you with spiritual beliefs. Nature is a good place to start, the other path is to engage in hard core drugs and desire; in the end you'll still learn.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Every day I question my religion and my faith. By the end of the day it has been confirmed to me. Follow the ten commandments and believe. Do your best and be kind to others. That is my secret.

Don't make it so complicated. Enjoy life as you see it.
edit on 12-12-2010 by crappiekat because: closing

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

Religion needs to be scraped off of society and spirituality.

Your a monster. Screw you.
If I choose the path of spiritual evolution there nothing you can do about it.
It's called free-will. Learn how to do with it you vile prick. The sooner the better.

(Like I said there are demons in this realm)

Ayup...no hypocracy there.

how bout turn the other cheek?
nevermind.

love the curseword you used btw, that was awesome...you sure showed me that your far more enlightened than I am.

Add: incidently, I have no problem with "spirituality". I am a fan of it. I find religion corrupts and kills personal spirituality overall...I have a big beef with religious institutions and how they compartmentalized and took complete ownership of peoples personal connection. (you must be religion X to get to heaven, else suffer for eternity by a hateful deity).

So...sorry if you are a corporate boy, and your venomous toungue will not even slightly slow me from my mission to make people question the corporate religious institution..if you see me as a monster for that..well..actually, I don't care. I see religion is the monster that must be slain to free society and spiritual connections.

Protect the monster all you want...it -is- dying.
edit on 12-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: clarification

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by autowrench

I won’t throw pearls to swine, however I will answer you this one time.

1. Question asked by me: "How do you know, beyond any doubt, that everything in the New Testament is a true account?"
Your answer: "Yes."

2. Question asked by me: "Do you have the "Holy Ghost," and how did you get it, and how did you walk around before you got it?"

Your answer: Yes. Through Baptism at birth. I walk around the same as you.

So then you agree that to be born, you must go through a Woman's "waters." True? Women give birth to everything alive, everything, even you. And yet you say everything God is a male.

3. Question asked by me: "Do you still think you have to "follow Jesus" to get the Holy Spirit?

Your answer: Yes. They are one in the same. So my Spirit, even though I do not believe in Jesus as a Godman or anything else, are in fact one and the same? I Am my Spirit, and my name is not Jesus, or any other made up deity.

4. My question: "When are the Christians on this board actually going to read the Bible?"

Your answer: Everyone has free will. Yes, they do. So, have you read it all the way through then? I have, several times over.

Violater1 because: Because G_D told me to.

And which of the many Gods mentioned in the King James version of the Holy bible are you talking about here? Would that Be Molach? Baal? Mercury? Milcom? Tammuz? Which one is the real God?

To sum up, I do not appreciate being called a "swine," that is not very Jesus like, or a part of the Christian faith, is it? I will not retaliate, however, I am only here to wake people like you up and force you to question your faith and beliefs, something most Christians are loathe to do. If you would really like to debate Bible(s), and not just post endless quotations from it, I will be happy to. Bet I know it better than you do.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The main purpose of humans is to benefit others. There is more happiness in giving then there is in receiving, as Jesus put it. Just look at the fruit tree. Humans can be likened to fruit bearing trees. The fruit that the tree produces benefits the consumer, not the tree itself. The animal that ate the fruit is nourished by the fruit and the seeds within are propagated to other areas by the consumer. The fruit tree expenses so much energy to produce fruit just to propagate the seeds. Jesus said that a fruit tree that does not produce fruit should be cut down. The tree that does not produce fruit does not function according to its design. In other words, people that keep to themselves and only keep their powers of doing good to others to themselves are like trees that do not produce fruit. This way of life is damaging to society. When love of neighbor is gone then evil can set in. Just compare New York city to a small town in the U.S. A man was mugged a while back in New York trying to protect someone else. The hero was left to bleed to death while New Yorkers passed by him. He died with no assistance from others. Every New Yorker that passed by the victim without offering aid were taken note of by God. What if you were that hero. What would you think of those people that let you die for your courageous act?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

There are demonic entities here on Earth that want that. They basically do not want a spiritual planet. The vibration would be to high for them, and they do not want to leave.
There is some misconception about the concept of GOD, when it comes to Christian doctrine. GOD is far to complex. But to me, God resembles himself more with Native American Indian version of GOD. They call it the Great Spirit. God is truly everywhere and in our hearts.
They just want do deny the spirit, in order to cut off beings, from the organic relationship with the cosmos, that we are all parts of. It's truly a cruel to do from these beings behalf. But more and more people are awaking up to it. The sooner we understand this the better.

Your not alone in your thoughts.
Much love to you brother.

I've always thought it interesting that monotheism in ancient times was found not only in Israel,but America as well. Surely the Great Spirit is the same as the God of Abraham. You can see the difference between the polytheistic Native Americans and the Great Spirit Natives. The difference being, great temples for human sacrifice and idols abound compared to living simply and relatively peacefully with nature.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ayup...no hypocracy there. how bout turn the other cheek? nevermind. love the curseword you used btw, that was awesome...you sure showed me that your far more enlightened than I am. Add: incidently, I have no problem with "spirituality". I am a fan of it. I find religion corrupts and kills personal spirituality overall...I have a big beef with religious institutions and how they compartmentalized and took complete ownership of peoples personal connection. (you must be religion X to get to heaven, else suffer for eternity by a hateful deity). So...sorry if you are a corporate boy, and your venomous toungue will not even slightly slow me from my mission to make people question t_javascript:underline()he corporate religious institution..if you see me as a monster for that..well..actually, I don't care. I see religion is the monster that must be slain to free society and spiritual connections. Protect the monster all you want...it -is- dying.

I'm not defending the pope.
But YOU SAID spirituality should be banned from society.
There is a huge of demonic activity going on & that raised major red flags for me.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Ayup...no hypocracy there. how bout turn the other cheek? nevermind. love the curseword you used btw, that was awesome...you sure showed me that your far more enlightened than I am. Add: incidently, I have no problem with "spirituality". I am a fan of it. I find religion corrupts and kills personal spirituality overall...I have a big beef with religious institutions and how they compartmentalized and took complete ownership of peoples personal connection. (you must be religion X to get to heaven, else suffer for eternity by a hateful deity). So...sorry if you are a corporate boy, and your venomous toungue will not even slightly slow me from my mission to make people question t_javascript:underline()he corporate religious institution..if you see me as a monster for that..well..actually, I don't care. I see religion is the monster that must be slain to free society and spiritual connections. Protect the monster all you want...it -is- dying.

I'm not defending the pope.
But YOU SAID spirituality should be banned from society. That raised major red flags for me.

Reread
I said religion needs to be scraped off society and spirituality
aka...religion has infected society, and has infected spirituality

Religion is a disaster that hobbles the growth of society both internal connecting to the cosmos, and externally supressing science and knowledge...there is no redeeming value for structured religion

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join