It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Conspiracy to Deny the Spirit

page: 2
28
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

On top of that the Koran denies that Yeshuah was the Messiah and in the apocalyptic writings claims he will return at the judgement, deny he is the messiah, and die. This is a scriptual attack on Christianity and Yeshuah himself. Are the upsides to Islam? Absolutely. Muslims are very sincere in their faith, they observe their religion with more zeal than 90% of Christians, and you couldn't possibly claim they are guilty of idolatry.


Even those that seemingly practice the exact same religion all have a different conceptual reality of their faith. what applies to one does not apply to all.

Generalizing such things is no more useful than saying every christian is a "bible-thumper." They are people just like you. We are all pointing to the same thing anyway. We all go about different paths there, even amongst people of "your" religion.




posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul
reply to post by kallisti36
 


I appreciate you your initial post and response's, but again, i disagree with your take on Islam and this recent quote from you...

As for Muhammed, I'm afraid there is little I can do to reconcile him. His teachings are an obvious step back from Yeshuah. He preaches violence, revenge, and the "spread of religion by the sword" (their words not mine and not the Pope's).

Doesn't the Holy Bible say an "eye for an eye?"


Yeshuah says in the Sermon on the Mount after reiterating this law: to love thy enemy, and if struck on the right cheek to turn the other cheek (this is the difference between a back handed slap and a palm slap, the latter denotes equality). The reason why OT law was so harsh was because the Jews are God's chosen people (to whomsoever much is given, much also is expected). Had the law been lenient, they would have been more inclined to sin and become as complacent and wicked as the Gentiles also living in Canaan, Babylon, and Assyria. The ultimate reward for the Jews keeping to the law, was the unbroken line of David that gave birth to the Messiah. Had the Dragon in Revelation (Satan) had his way, the line would have been corrupted and the Messiah would have never been born. Yeshuah came not to change the law, but to act as mediator and deliver us from its harshness. He taught us that we should not keep the law of God through fear of retribution (my issue with fundies) but through love of Him.

The Bible and Koran are simply at odds with eachother and I choose the descendents of Abraham as the authority on the word of God.
edit on 11-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

On top of that the Koran denies that Yeshuah was the Messiah and in the apocalyptic writings claims he will return at the judgement, deny he is the messiah, and die. This is a scriptual attack on Christianity and Yeshuah himself. Are the upsides to Islam? Absolutely. Muslims are very sincere in their faith, they observe their religion with more zeal than 90% of Christians, and you couldn't possibly claim they are guilty of idolatry.


Even those that seemingly practice the exact same religion all have a different conceptual reality of their faith. what applies to one does not apply to all.

Generalizing such things is no more useful than saying every christian is a "bible-thumper." They are people just like you. We are all pointing to the same thing anyway. We all go about different paths there, even amongst people of "your" religion.

This is true. What I believe is true and what muslims believe is true are not in agreement. If I were to say that we are both right, I would be compromising my own beliefs. Do I have a problem with Muslims? Not if they practice their religion in peace. If we discuss religion, we will disagree but I will not pressure them to believe me, because Yeshuah preached against this. I would indeed like them to accept Yeshuah as the Messiah, but I will not force them. I do not endorse religious warfare of any kind, neither do many Muslims.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

This is true. What I believe is true and what muslims believe is true are not in agreement. If I were to say that we are both right, I would be compromising my own beliefs. Do I have a problem with Muslims? Not if they practice their religion in peace. If we discuss religion, we will disagree but I will not pressure them to believe me, because Yeshuah preached against this. I would indeed like them to accept Yeshuah as the Messiah, but I will not force them. I do not endorse religious warfare of any kind, neither do many Muslims.


Are God and Yeshua not so great that you cant BOTH be right?



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik
 


Well, when you put it that way anything is possible. Am I not allowed to peacefully disagree with my Muslim friends?

We're getting off topic, however. The point of this post, proselytyzing aside, is to discuss the spiritual suppression in society today.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
reply to post by sinohptik
 


Well, when you put it that way anything is possible. Am I not allowed to peacefully disagree with my Muslim friends?

We're getting off topic, however. The point of this post, proselytyzing aside, is to discuss the spiritual suppression in society today.


You are more than welcome to do that, as i am allowed to peacefully disagree with you, my friend!

And you are correct, getting off topic.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36
 




I believe the denial of the spirit is a general conspiracy, because we are exposed to it day by day.


Tell me, how could anyone deny that he or she is a Spirit? That is the Energy that animates us, and let's us walk around. without Spirit, you are dead. I am Spirit, and I ride around within a Man, and I have done this since the day and hour of my birth on the planet. I didn't become, or get it from any of your ET Gods either, it came from the Grand Creators who made us all. People are abandoning religion in droves because of the facts about the lies are coming out in droves. And because ancient ideals and beliefs have no real place except in the times they were created, and are stale and without merit.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I wonder what man believed in before the Gods arrived and then indulged in prodigious hubris disseminating apocalyptic meally mouth bulldust that exists to this day infesting us with their minion spirits and causing mayhem disharmony and discord,John Lennon saw this its in his song Imagine-they killed him for that one.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by kallisti36
 




I believe the denial of the spirit is a general conspiracy, because we are exposed to it day by day.


Tell me, how could anyone deny that he or she is a Spirit? That is the Energy that animates us, and let's us walk around. without Spirit, you are dead. I am Spirit, and I ride around within a Man, and I have done this since the day and hour of my birth on the planet. I didn't become, or get it from any of your ET Gods either, it came from the Grand Creators who made us all. People are abandoning religion in droves because of the facts about the lies are coming out in droves. And because ancient ideals and beliefs have no real place except in the times they were created, and are stale and without merit.


You would be surprised. It's called loading the language. We don't have a spirit, we have a consciousness which is simply neurons firing and electric currents in the brain.

We are influenced from birth in western society to be complacent and worldly. It is said that "people are only aware of their souls when they are in pain". This is the difference between Western (and now much of Eastern) society and let's say africa. I remember seeing a chart that showed the values and beliefs of different societies, most western societies were rational and secular while africans and middle eastern societies put much more emphasis on spiritualism. This chart is commonly used in conjunction with an IQ chart to show how Western Society is "superior", I believe I saw this on Varg Vikerness' website if that offers more context. My personal theory is that Africans and Middle Eastern people are more aware of the presence of the spirit because they can feel them. Africa and the Middle East have the worst quality of life. Many people there are in pain.

Who are you saying are ET gods and who is the Grand Creator that you describe?
edit on 11-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
I wonder what man believed in before the Gods arrived and then indulged in prodigious hubris disseminating apocalyptic meally mouth bulldust that exists to this day infesting us with their minion spirits and causing mayhem disharmony and discord,John Lennon saw this its in his song Imagine-they killed him for that one.

I thought David Chapman killed John because he read the "Catcher In the Rye" and wanted to kill all the phonies and distract everyone from Darby Crash's suicide


Maybe they worshipped the Beatles. They are "bigger than Jesus" you know.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36
 


Well at least there is irrefutible proof that the Beatles existed.
second line.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by kallisti36
 


Well at least there is irrefutible proof that the Beatles existed.
second line.

Well played

Back to the topic



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
What a load of ..... I'm sorry. What exactly is the point of this? And who are you to say it? No harm intended.


edit on 12-12-2010 by jetflock because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There are demonic entities here on Earth that want that. They basically do not want a spiritual planet. The vibration would be to high for them, and they do not want to leave.
There is some misconception about the concept of GOD, when it comes to Christian doctrine. GOD is far to complex. But to me, God resembles himself more with Native American Indian version of GOD. They call it the Great Spirit. God is truly everywhere and in our hearts.
They just want do deny the spirit, in order to cut off beings, from the organic relationship with the cosmos, that we are all parts of. It's truly a cruel to do from these beings behalf. But more and more people are awaking up to it. The sooner we understand this the better.

Your not alone in your thoughts.
Much love to you brother.
edit on 12-12-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Oh c'mon, guys.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I like the way you perform your journey. However you too are more than likely at a resting place, having thought you have arrived and at are at peace. In telling us others that we have not arrived because of lame definitions and eerie words of the name of Gods does not make you correct in your definitions.

I do not say this with any hostility for I don't profess to have the answer either but will never settle in my search nor follow another mans answer as to what I am.

The journey, adventure of search is far to precious to stop and say, "I have arrived, therefore all around me should do as I say and also stop". I know many whom have faith but no content, no struggle, just faith in someones others answer.

I have been out of body, I have seen the light body/soul and it was sacred. There I have used a religious word, but then that was what and the exact word that was told to me during the experience. My grandson also saw that light of himself, but does not remember words which is ok. Keep searching after the rest, the journey if fun.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Quick comment on the difference of Eastern and Western thinking. Eastern Shamanism focuses on the inner and Abrahamic religions of east and west focus on the exterior. What if people started to believe both schools as relative? Both are inherent in spirit? Yes? What if the inner joins with the outer? Do the stars not do the same thing? Should we love others as we love ourselves? Do we love ourselves by taking part in empty fleshy habits? Do the eastern religions understand what we do not? Do they love themselves as we only love our stomachs? Could we love one another as commanded and still love ourselves or did we he need to do that first? Let the Holy Spirit descend upon us, shine though us, and show others what we truly mean. As commanded love one another, then the law means nothing. Are we capable of this? Yes, but will we ever reach that point? Do I ask to many questions?



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36
 




We don't have a spirit, we have a consciousness which is simply neurons firing and electric currents in the brain.


Is that a fact? I think you are full of it. Case in point. About a year ago, I am sitting in my living room watching TV. All of a sudden it gets real quiet, no noise at all. I stood up, and then sat back down, thinking to myself, did my entire body/soul get up, or just one or the other? I felt compelled to stand again, which I did. This time I turned slightly, and from the corner of my eye i saw my body still there on the sofa. Again I sat down, and again I stood up. The third time this happened, I turned around fully and beheld my human body still there, as if sleeping. I stood there for some time, then turned and sat back down into my body.

I also do a thing called Astral Travel. I do this all the time, and have been to many cool places in the universe. I go to these places in Spirit form, not bodily or physically.

Another thing. I see the Spirits of the dead. not all the time, but I do see them. I have seen and spoken to my Grandfather, a good friend, and my real Father, who are all dead, my Grandfather died in 1962.

What to tell me again I do not have a Spirit? Sorry, but you of the Christian persuasion do not have an exclusive lock on the Soul/Spirit. The Spirit is the only thing ET beings are interested in, our bodies are collectively called "containers." The truth of the matter is, no Spirit, no Life.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36
 


May l suggest, before you write your thread. Misconception of hell, Sheol and hades, you visit Protoplasmic Traveler, "ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME.". lt could save you a lot of time and trouble. Peace starchild.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Great post mate


S n F




top topics



 
28
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join