It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking at the time at the wrong time / Another 11:11 thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sometimes, when I look at the time, I'm either 1 minutes to early or one minute too late. According to some stuff I read, 11:11 is to remind you/awaken you/tell you you're on the right track. So does being too early or too late be a signal that you're on the wrong track? Don't bring all that, you put the number in your head which is why you're seeing it stuff. Because I see it randomly, not just on the time, but on times set wrong, receipts, scores, etc.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Yep Mine is 11:52 and it just happened before I posted this - it is 11:52 GMT - probably 11:55 by the time I post this but I've been getting it for 20 years. sometimes several times a day.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm someone who has been an 11:11 all of may adult. 50 years. Never one minute or more one side or the other. I really don't think being early or late is any indication of you personally being 'Off"! That's not possible.
We are all where we are supposed to be, and that's the truth, and the truth will set you free!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

here's some more info for you, see what you think-

wecreatethelove.ning.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

how could you that time is only going to show up twice a day???...unless you time travel between the times

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

I get 11:11, 9:11, sometimes 7:11. 2:22, 3:33, 1:11, 4:44, 666 (Not on clocks), and 2:24, my birthday, February 24.

reply to post by WHOS READY

I'll check it out later. Thanks.

reply to post by pixiekaram

Perhaps the person mistyped it, or meant seeing it somewhere else besides the clock, or saw it on different clocks set on wrong times.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i hate just copy and paste responses, but i feel i wrote it succinctly and clearly, so i wont try another way

"I think the way the human mind perceives things can make them strange, or foreign.

In most respects, things here are very mathematical in nature. numbers are just a representation of this. it is the simple repetition of cycles and they will very likely (as can be seen) show up in many multiples of places. No coincidences though.. But i think sometimes, we ascribe meaning to something that means something else entirely. Sometimes we need to pull ourselves out of the trappings of our mind.

Its possible that many other systems are aligning, and smaller representative systems might be following suit."

I could also say something like, "Hey! have you all noticed 2:22 much more recently?" It is -very- likely most who read that will then be more likely to take note and report back the same findings. It doesnt mean i think it means nothing whatsoever, but simply that there is probably a much more likely explanation than our imaginations might want to.. uh.. er... imagine..... There are other, much "greater," wonders out there though!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
sounds corny, but the time i always seem to see a digital clock is 12:34
I've had that occurance many times

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Oh trust me it happens. It's not just on the clock that I see it, I see it on Car reg numbers, Official reference numbers on letters, last 4 digits of phone numbers. I wish I knew what it means.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

I see 12:34 once in a while only, most common for my is 11:11, 2:24, 10:10, 12:12, and 1:11.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The majority of theories that I've heard about 11:11 is that it is a wake-up call from your subconscious mind, or some other-worldly being trying to grab your attention. For what purpose, I'm not exactly sure. I am fairly sure though, that this 11:11 movement that seems to be sucking in all the new age-y types is a...little less than meaningful or significant, to say the least. They are numbers on a clock, plain and simple.

The digital clock was invented in the 50's, I'm sure this "phenomenon" held zero significance before then. Seeing a certain sequence of numbers anywhere [1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, etc...] is going to stand out more than seeing a jumble [873984] of numbers, and the more it stands out, well... the more it stands out, and the more often you're going to notice it. Which apparently eventually means that something is calling out to you.

So to answer your question, if I may take a stab, I think that being off a number [either 11:10/11:12 and so on] doesn't mean anything at all. You really are setting yourself up and looking to find deeper meaning in what... clocks? Receipts?

top topics

join