It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiRebels - The Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
svtplay.se...,a1364145,1,f,-1/pb,a1364142,1,f,-1/pl,v,,2264028/sb,p118750,1,f,-1

A one hour documentary that shows a glimpse into wikileaks motivation. The documentary follows wikileaks for the past 6 months and gives an overview of Assanges history and background. This is a must see for anyone interested Wikileaks. It contains many behind the scenes conversations with Assange and his motivations for establishing wikileaks.

Grab some Popcorn and enjoy. This is a well done documentary.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

This is a nice docu, lot's of stuff I didn't know about.
For example: the company that hosted the wikileaks servers in Sweden, or the German chaos computer club being involved with WL...
s and f... and a bump

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This in my opinion was another smear campaign against Assange. It draws the veiwer in to side with Assange and Wikileaks then it turns the tables and shows how those who Assange was working with were all of a sudden opposed to him and his ideas/movement hence why they went on to create the openleaks website. Personally i think, overall the documentary tries to paint Assange in a negative light.

Some good clips and good break down of information all the same but not the best doc i have ever seen.
edit on 15-12-2010 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

new topics

join