It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazingly massive UFO fleet (geese) over NY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger
Looks like Geese coming from here really.
I mean... If that was all UFOs it would have been all over the news, the US government would have most likely shot at them, and if there were that many they would have attempted making communication..

No doubt in my mind that those are not UFOs.

Edit:

There is MUSIC in the BACKGROUND of the video... Wonder why the poster would do that?!
Well, geese make noise when they fly, they make sounds, they are animals.
To block out the sounds of them making that noise the poster removed the sound from the video, and put music up instead, therefore making it so there is no noise from the geese... Makes a lot of sense to me.
edit on 11-12-2010 by GraveDigger because: (no reason given)

No not really, seeing as they are using the "If we don't talk about it, it doesn't excist" strategy.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not gonna delete this thread.
No way. It is a perfect example of ways to determine how things fly in formation.
Zorgon also provided some other examples.

However the thread title could be changed to something like.

"Hey, take a Gander at these ufos"

Just a suggestion.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Holy #, that's alot of them

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

"Hey, take a Gander at these ufos"

Perfect thread title.

Up to each member of course, to decide what they are, but the geese vids and photos are pretty telling.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

incredible. its like it was trying to match a shape and tell us something. but what i got by the end seem to be a mountain

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Of course the natural reaction is to say they are geese. I would do the same.
But I have to say that I don't really see how someone can say without a doubt that these are geese. Comparable videos clearly show geese or some sort of bird flying, and we can all determine they are birds. But, the original video does NOT clearly show birds.
I don't expect people to take my word for it but I speak only because I have seen these UFOs that look just like that and they seem to be very high up. I KNOW the ones I saw were not birds, I did not see as many as are in the OP video but If there were that many they would probably look like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join