It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazingly massive UFO fleet (geese) over NY

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Am I the only one who sees the pentagon shape on the right side? On the left it almost looks like a plane hitting one of two towers.... seriously, anyone else seeing that in the pattern of the formation?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well they may not necessarily be geese, but they definetly are birds. This is a common sight all over the northern United States this time of year as they migrate.
I find it hard to believe that this thread made it to the second page, but who am I kidding, Ive seen similar threads last days and days before.

Here is a picture of a similar formation of a different birds:

original source

edit on 11-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: adding image

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Slow night at the UFO forums

Seriously,it is rare to see so many birds in one formation.
Here is a another large formation.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Already several threads on this one
"Somerset" UFO Footage by LunaCognita. And a UFO Armada in NY 12/09/2010 . Look at this "Birds"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like balloons on a string to me...some are bluish, some reddish... some look burst on the string. Just do a few screen captures. They are too round for birds

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de5fdbec1014.png[/atsimg]

We get those a lot here when the Car Lots release them during sales events.

Some being launched

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d35012f9af7.jpg[/atsimg]
Swarm of red and blue ones

String of Balloons

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Title of your thread seems a little deceiving. I think it should be entitled "Amazingly massive flock of canadian snow geese over NY." I don't see any ufo's, just a bunch of geese.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon my friend,
I must gracefully disagree with you on the balloons, They do not look too round to me, but we will agree on the fact that this has nothing to do with UFO's or disclosure as the youtube video claims.

Bad day for the OP when there are multiple debunking possibilties though.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Wooow, seriously? I willingly clicked the thread not expecting some big disclosure, but come on, they're geese! Lmfao. I don't think anybody should post ufo videos anymore stating "big disclosure" unless you have a crystal clear video of huge ufos that are over a city. Just because you see some balloons or a speck of dust on the screen doesn't make it disclosure...

U.F.O. = Unidentified Flying Object

I never claimed they were alien spacecrafts. They were unidentified to me, so I asked your input.

The thread title is right, it's a massive fleet, be it birds or anything else.

I never claimed it was disclosure. Where did you read this?

Seriously...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by Gab1159

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a common scene for goose migrations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32856aecd29b.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble but that looks nothing like the OS video. People need to use logic. Just because birds fly in large groups doesn't mean UFOs aren't doing the same thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I love geese that can camoflage themselves to look like aliens, i must say that people who speak so authoritively without verifying the truth of their claims are not quite as amusing. The aliens are there in color, but they are small and far away so you need to look close....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am more inclined to think they are balloons. If they are geese, why aren't they moving more?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Okay, you really believe without a doubt these are UFO's.

But let me explain my case.

I've been observing birds for 25 years and hunting for nearly 5 years. Your video is nothing special as I've seen it a thousand times in the skies and watched as they land in my home town by the thousands. It is geese.

Peddling this natural bird migration as a UFO sighting is outrageous.

Type in goose migration into your google, and you will come up with a thousand snapshots that look just like your video in a variety of colors.

Logic Hammer.

Boom.

-G

edit on 12-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

I never claimed it was disclosure. Where did you read this?

Seriously...

It was the title of the youtube video that you linked to.
Didnt you look at the title?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Oh please...Old story, obviously no search done as putting that title into search brings it up.

Please mods, dead thread..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Duck.............Duck............

GEESE!!!!!!

(pitiful, just pitiful.....)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by Gab1159

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a common scene for goose migrations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32856aecd29b.jpg[/atsimg]

Nice post, clearly proves the picture to be nothing more than birds. Still it is always worth posting this stuff, even if it gets debunked so quickly.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Well I paused it a couple of times, and paused it at the right moment, and saw wings. Unless they are literally angels, I would say they are birds of some sort, to far away to see what sort though. But it is funny how it nearly looks like Mount Everest lol. False alarm, every one go back to your normal lives, the invasion hasn't begun yet
take care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

OK, I have not heard of snow geese. In Wisconsin all I see are the normal brownish type, I never seen geese fly at the kind of altitude that would make them appear as just "orbs" or "dots". But how high would they have to be to just appear as "orbs" or "dots". Also, since this is New York, what are the snow geese migratory patterns? Do they go over that area of New York?

I used quotation marks simply because I do not know what they are, and that they looked like "orbs" or "dots" whichever works best.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drythmoore
OK, I have not heard of snow geese. In Wisconsin all I see are the normal brownish type, I never seen geese fly at the kind of altitude that would make them appear as just "orbs" or "dots". But how high would they have to be to just appear as "orbs" or "dots". Also, since this is New York, what are the snow geese migratory patterns? Do they go over that area of New York?

Snow Goose also called Tundra Swans

Snow Goose Migration Path

Yup looking closer at the video you see little black tips beside the orbs

I will change my stance to Tundra Swans

edit on 12-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Please mods, dead thread..

The members decide when it's dead (by no longer posting)...not the moderators.

We're here to facilitate, not censor.

Looks like a flock of geese to me, but eh, to each their own. Someone get Jaime Maussan on the phone, hehe....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join