It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazingly massive UFO fleet (geese) over NY

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi guys! I don't usually post white orbs video on this forums, but I feel this one might need a little bit of attention.

So what could this possibly be?

I does look like the previous October 13th sighting, only with many more UFOs. Waiting for your input guys!

Video's description: "Armada of Light Ships with inter weaving darker UFO craft. Welcome to the Cosmic Drama as things start to rapidly unfold, I will be here to report to you! PEACE to all beings and Happy Holidays to you and yours."

The objects have been identified as migrating geese.
edit on 13-12-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: title correction

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Mexico city UFO show....
This is definately NOT balloons!
I cant watch the vid but the picture tells it all....good find OP!

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Looks like Geese coming from here really.
I mean... If that was all UFOs it would have been all over the news, the US government would have most likely shot at them, and if there were that many they would have attempted making communication..

No doubt in my mind that those are not UFOs.

Edit:

There is MUSIC in the BACKGROUND of the video... Wonder why the poster would do that?!
Well, geese make noise when they fly, they make sounds, they are animals.
To block out the sounds of them making that noise the poster removed the sound from the video, and put music up instead, therefore making it so there is no noise from the geese... Makes a lot of sense to me.
edit on 11-12-2010 by GraveDigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That is certainly strange... never seen a video like that. it looks like a mountain... what mountain does it look like I wonder?
edit on 11-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

link   
Its a large flock of Geese
I think this was already posted

link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
so they made the video to look like it was moving while the image of birds is stationary? odd.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
migratory waterfowl

plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It looks like a Coors mountain logo. Guess the geese are getting paid for it.
edit on 11-12-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a common scene for goose migrations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32856aecd29b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
To add to my geese post.
There is MUSIC in the BACKGROUND of the video... Wonder why the poster would do that?!
Well, geese make noise when they fly, they make sounds, they are animals.
To block out the sounds of them making that noise the poster removed the sound from the video, and put music up instead, therefore making it so there is no noise from the geese... Makes a lot of sense to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
They are not geese, geese are dark colors and they fly low enough to see wings. Also, upon watching the video, there are several "orbs" that if they were flying similar to geese they would be flying sideways by far faster than flying forward. I am not saying I know what they are, I do know what they are not.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wooow, seriously? I willingly clicked the thread not expecting some big disclosure, but come on, they're geese! Lmfao. I don't think anybody should post ufo videos anymore stating "big disclosure" unless you have a crystal clear video of huge ufos that are over a city. Just because you see some balloons or a speck of dust on the screen doesn't make it disclosure...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ya, they're called helium ballons tethered on a string.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drythmoore
They are not geese, geese are dark colors and they fly low enough to see wings. Also, upon watching the video, there are several "orbs" that if they were flying similar to geese they would be flying sideways by far faster than flying forward. I am not saying I know what they are, I do know what they are not.

Answer: Snow Geese, as displayed in the pic I posted.

The "orbs" you claim to see are probably geese at a higher altitude then the rest of them or other birds flying lower then the group of geese.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I Agree.

Geese.
Is the most logical answer.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
cant it be both? Maybe its alien geese released from a spacecraft

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I swear I saw wings flapping. Think maybe geese? I've seen them in huge formations like that before.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Definitely Geese. Watch them year after year from Southern IL for the last 20 years. What a beautiful site to see. 10s of flocks joining together prior to landing in some field for the evening. It's about this formation when a bunch of trap doors spring open, shot-guns blast, and these beautiful geese begin plunging from the sky.

Most definitely Geese.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Actually Canadian geese have been known to fly up to 9000 feet.
When they migrate they tend to fly in higher altitudes and this could be to avoid dehydration as it is warmer closer to the ground.
I also looked at the vid and I paused it many times and I can see that the orbs suddenly grown wings or what appear to be wings anyway, but this is vague it is not clear.
Still, looks like and I am sure they are geese.

Escaping the Christmas ovens

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join