It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura's New Episode on BP... Next to Get Axed? Episode Included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This went way further than I thought.

He basically says it's a plan to depopulate the entire gulf coast.

On nationwide television.

Something just seems strange that this would be broadcast as absolute truth, as that's what he's implying throughout the episode.

What do you think?

edit on 11-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think Jesse has sold out and is going for ratings and whatever else comes with that. I don't think he is an NWO operative or anything like that i just see him trying to mak a buck.. Just like the only reasons some are banned is so we can spend 29.95 for them in 6 months...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i think jesse ventura has been piledrivered one to many times.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Just a thought...

Will they try to hide the corexit and oil toxicity with another terrorist atttack ?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I already started a thread on this, All the videos are listed and a bonus! All NEW!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I find it odd that Oil was still coming out and the media was focusing on Chilean Miners??? Odd, absolutely??? Conspiracy... Probably?

Another Katrina really.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It is kind of weird how Halliburton bought boots and coots 11 days before the oil spill.

/me contemplates this.... hrmmm...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I think Jesse has sold out and is going for ratings and whatever else comes with that.

I respectfully disagree.

You ever hear the saying "if it were a snake it would have bit me"?

By keeping it 100% real, he is safe because the average American has already been programmed, by the news, to call him crazy and rule out anything he says.

The cool things is that his truth is like a Trojan horse.

Sad thing is the country is 'read-only' so it won't matter.

We'd all complain about watching molestation on TV but never flip the channel.

Rape is entertainment in movies, music and on TV.

Ventura is reporting a rape almost real-time and people debate him versus the crime he is showing us.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Why did Barrack send military snipers teams out to the other rigs after the Deep Water Horizon exploded?

Maybe they were plotting to blame it on.....north korea....Venezuela....china?

Some American stopped them from blaming it on another country to justify a new war. I thank God for that american.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I was pretty informed about most of the information but the 33 minute line re : the Energy Secretary and Under Secretary was news to me. Would love to know what's going on with the BP Atlantis. I have never been able to figure out if it was shut down too or not. I would also like to have Bill O'Reillys body language expert read the good Doctor and her Assistant at the end re : there is no 40 billion that we know of, and then NOT YET to the 40 billion

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

It is hard to rationalize any conspiracy. On the surface it seems to make sense, but stepping back it is illogical, or rather unbelievable.

A depopulation of the entire gulf coast is impossible. If they bought out everyone within a 20 mile demarcation of the waters of the gulf it would cost more than 40 billion dollars. Assuming they could get rid of "everyone" for the corporations, there still has to be workers to run the refineries, the docks, the restaurants, the utilities, etc.

Now I do not think that there was not some shady crap going on. And without a doubt these people manage to make money on the disasters. On these points, the wall street money, the Boots and Coots acquisition, the CEO of BP dumping a third of his stocks, there it would seem is the conspiracy. BP knew the well was in trouble and gambled it could control the situation, or so the varied reports state. To hedge the bet selling off stocks that could go south, if you knew, would be a smart move. Acquiring a oil well fire fighting company would be smart especially if you saw the potential disaster starting.

The sensationalism of a depopulation theory can pull one into the web of delusion. I get the fever myself, but the conspiracy has to be based on reality. Answer the questions of who, what, why, how and when. For me here the how is the issue. You cannot depopulate an area completely and not have to repopulate it with people to do the work, unless we have robots that are humanoid and use AI. Any re population would lead to the same result as what you have now. Not everyone would be blind, some would start to think and the process would start over.
It makes a good story, but depopulation goes against the corrupts best interest. Dead people do not pay taxes, and the gulf industry from fishery to vacations has the potential to bring in money beyond what oil alone would.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

A depopulation of the entire gulf coast is impossible. If they bought out everyone...

The keyword here is " everyone " no they don't move out everyone...corexit, oil, toxic gas and synthia are doing a pretty good job about this on top of that add the FEMA Camps and all the "multiplaces coffins " who's nobody know exactly the purpose and you start to see a pretty bad scenario.

...I get the fever myself, but the conspiracy has to be based on reality...

Dr Reiss the architect of the depopulation plan of the US Army Corps of Engineers and his PR ADMIT right in front of your eyes that they HAVE a plan to depopulate the Gulf Coast and they does NOT YET got the $40bn to do it ! How more realism do you want ?

...Answer the questions of who, what, why, how and when.

Who : The corporations that already runs the US.

What : The entire region of the Gulf of Mexico

Why : To transform the whole area in the biggest and most rentable oil operation platform whitout environment and population concern.

How : By provocating disasters like Katrina and Deepwater Horizon, killing people with chemicals and bio-weapons, moving out the rest elsewhere with the 40bn and the US Army.

When : Right Now, its happening under your nose

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8772c4ba8c69.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12/12/2010 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
un#### believable you people on here bitch and moan about the truth well I got news for you this is real people vDO YOU NOt understand for how long on ats, and other sites for years," guess what? The d@@ govt. that includes NEW WORLD ORDER thats right folks we have govt. and new world order doing population control right here every day and on t.v.! you people that posted here acting in denial just astound me ; this is not news there is or haven't you had your wake-up shot yet: there is a full scale attack on us read that again and again and research the d@@ new world order and satanic govt. agenda with probably hundreds cof threads right here on ats regarding this matter/ yet, we get someone with the balls to go national t.v. with it and confront these killing bastards and you get on here going, well I don't know and I really don't know JESUS H. CHRIST ifb it blew your a@##34 up right in front of you would you still go "gosh darn can't believe that just happened" and you mean right in front of me? I am surprised with the knowledge out here and all the info to inform everyone that a person like jesse ventura gets responses like this H ell if I was him and read some responses like on here I'd say give them what they deserve! some of you posters need some serious wake up calls this is not kiddy land and yes they are killing people and intend to do more Get it !!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

YOU my friend are completely bat s@@@ crazy , they proved it on national t.v. they HAVE PROOF! get it? plus, when was the last time you talked to someone there regarding this Heck better yet why don't you just move in with them !!!!

Yeah, right... Does anyone doubt that the government has an armlock on the media? Well if so, how did THAT account slip by them? Jesse Ventura has the CLOUT to FORCE them to air it? Puhleeze.....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Attention!

Personal attacks and name calling are not welcome on Above Top Secret.com

Everyone agreed to abide by the standards of conduct when they hit the submit button on their membership form.

Stay on topic and discuss the issue not each other.

edit on 13-12-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join