It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Boyce's Unrequested VeriChip and Associated Tumor Removed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Boyce finally had the second VeriChip implant removed yesterday along with the associated tumor. This time the surgical staff documented the implant with photos, and the surgeon placed the "foreign body" in a specimen container and sealed it to establish chain custody evidence.

Bob Boyce's Unrequested VeriChip and associated Tumor Removed

Wow, imagine having a lump on your shoulder and finding out that it was actually a tumor caused from an RFID chip!!! This would scare the Ba-Jesus out of me!!!

....Now imagine this happening not only once, but a second time! Here's the article from the first time....

Bob Boyce, who has invented a super-efficient electrolysis method, as well a a self-looping electrical circuit capable of charging batteries, discovered a microchip implant in his shoulder when having a tumor removed from that spot, which metastasized. It turns out the chip was made by VeriChip; and he has no idea how it got there.

Inventor's Terminal Cancer Courtesy of Verichip?

This is one of the greatest fears that I have with these microchips! How many people are actually out there with unknown chip implants in them??? What if SHTF only for us to find out that there's a great deal of us already implanted? That's some scary food for thought!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks for moving, mods!

edit on 12/11/2010 by noworldorder2012 because: posted thread in the wrong spot

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wait until these things get smaller, then you'll never notice them.

Here's the real question: What if the microship was designed to cause cancer, possibly hoping that it would spread and no one would notice the root cause, i.e. microchip?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by noworldorder2012

Bob Boyce is borderline fraud. He hasn't done anything other than increase the fuel efficiency of a Prius by a few miles. Oh, and he "claimed" to have a car running on HHO on jackstands, but then the men in black supposedly stole it. But he hasn't tried to make it again.

I wouldn't really believe much of what Bob says, but that's my opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I appreciate the feedback and both opinions, as I too found it to be slightly suspicious being twice now, but couldn't find opposing evidence. I mean, the man has pictures, and seems like a very intelligent person as well so who knows? It is afterall, possible, and that alone is creepy enough! haha

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You could easily build a device to detect RFID's and charge people $1 to walk thru it.

Anyone need a job right now? This could be highly profitable.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Wait until these things get smaller, then you'll never notice them

Yeah, like a "nano chip"!

The reason they're only that small now is because the coil antenna takes up most of the space, but nowadays with terabytes of information able to be stored on SD cards, all they would need to do is make a more effective antenna and there would be huge possibilities!

Who knows, maybe the tech already does exist!
They say the public is how far behind in technology???

new topics

top topics

join