It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The president does not run the country...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Big suprise I know
. But many sheeple don't realise this! The u.s.a is mainly a capitalist society. Who runs capitalist societies? People with capital, money. Who has the money? corporations. corporations run our government and are often IN our government, for example bush and cheyney who had large amounts of stock in oil.This op is going to focus on the millitary part of corporations in the U.S. since america is constantly policing the world and at war this is one of the places where the moneys at.

Here are some quotes i'm going to link, whether these quotes are authentic can be decided by you guys!
www.rense.com...

If you want to add to the list you can, or just discuss?
your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Big suprise I know . But many sheeple don't realise this! The u.s.a is mainly a capitalist society. Who runs capitalist societies? People with capital, money. Who has the money? corporations. corporations run our government and are often IN our government, for example bush and cheyney who had large amounts of stock in oil.This op is going to focus on the millitary part of corporations in the U.S. since america is constantly policing the world and at war this is one of the places where the moneys at.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
check out this link! It isn't hard to see where all the moneys at!

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetopsecret111What was the point of repeating what I said?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My thoughts are in agreement

America is a pretend democratic republic, but its simply a corporatist rule Oligarchy. Been that way for a little while, and each year they consolidate their power a bit more and more.

What can you the individual do about it?

nothing.

simply nothing. Its been unchecked and growing for too long now...the time to act would have been 20 years ago.

Which means one thing...the person absorbed in the latest celeb gossip, and the most awoken person are equal in their effect.
But the person concerned about the latest lady gaga video...is probably happier in their worldview than the person whom can see the giant machine everyone is trapped in...

red pill or blue pill...either way, there will not be a ship to take you to the promised land if you do awake...just a forever view of the machine in action.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's definitely not work worrying about Saturn I say just live your life don't worry about it and be happy!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

i thought everyone knew this the president is only the person for us to point fingers at

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CRASHMAGEDON

yes, and to ultimately be reprimanded for nada. cia man from kenya? there is no way they are giving him that much power, puppet like the others. unfortunately that man may be shot eventually, but will never be jailed, watch

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well thats true there are other branches of government!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The United States is NOT a capitalist nation.

If we were a Capitalist nation General Motors would have gone threw bankruptcy.

-the bond holders would have been paid
-somebody would have bought Pontiac for a penny and would have created jobs
-somebody would have bought Saab for a penny and would have created jobs
-somebody would have bought GMC for a penny and would have created jobs
-somebody would have bought Hummer for a penny and would have created jobs
-somebody would have bought chevrolet for a penny and would have created jobs
-somebody would have bought Daewoo for a penny and would have created jobs
-somebody would have bought Opel for a penny and would have created jobs
-somebody would have bought the Chinese GM venture for a penny and burned it down.

We are NOT a capitalist nation. We are ruled by an elite who will prop up their Corporate Ventures with Federal Treasury Funds to keep their robbing going another day.

Why people still think we are a capitalist nation when Banks have been nationalized, GM nationalized, college loans nationalized, Healthcare nationalized.....

We are NOT NOT NOT a capitalist nation.

new topics

top topics

join