It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura: BP Oil Spill TRUTV

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

You need to understand what the new world order and political agendas for this, there is tons of good info on here

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I believe all sorts of conspiracies are going on -- all we can verify is the Government is working for BP, and we have NOTHING but BP's "integrity"

you're not correct upon it: bp & gov. have been doggies of buckie clans

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

So Jesse Ventura basically states are government is corrupt and planning to kill many and this thread only had Front Page on ATS for a few hours, Before the greek computer took over... Come on people, This is a first even, This sort of "treasonous" talk, IMO, wouldn't be getting air time if there wasn't any legitimacy to the claims... Something fishy is going on and the Gulf residents know it, Do you?

And then we have this new thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... ...

With Jesse saying Bush and Cheney commited 9/11... Go truth.
edit on 13-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

BP's "integrity", One second... ROFL

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hey Admins, I was wondering if you could move the thread to the BP section, I believe it would be better fitted there than in the endless "General Conspiracies" category.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

So Jesse Ventura basically states are government is corrupt and planning to kill many

i already explained why i ain't sure of that version www.abovetopsecret.com..., biofuel is ludicrous idea too www.abovetopsecret.com...
-------------------------------------------------
in short, bp had no causes to do that accident deliberately, however, many reasons were to play same scenario for a Power to oppose buckie clans.
some Time ago, Peak of Silent War was triggered/started.

With Jesse saying Bush and Cheney commited 9/11... Go truth.

Yes, 9/11, Mumbai assailing were orchestrated by cia

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Youn are so right on this subject there is something very very strange that this is being overshadowed this is huge news and demands answers and arrests!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Have you guys noticed the BP ad's when you view this thread, quite eery. Like their watching you, and constantly saying "it's better" ... EERY

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Im actually from Houma,La,about 3 minutes from where Jessie was in front of the new BP building the just built about 2 years ago.Its kind of weird about a year before Katrina everyone around here started getting letters with oil companies wanting to drill literally in our backyards,and now their trying to move us out.After hurricane Andrew the government were trying to give all of the natives (most of the people that live down the bayous are american indians) money to move from the bayous.ie Chavin, Point A Chene,Dulac,Grand Calliou,Grand Bois,and Bourg.Also BP wasn't doing sh*t when the oil "spilled".As a matter of fact Plaquemins Parish President Billy Nungesser actually made the police take over BPs boats to start cleaning the water!!!Thats how much they weren't doing.Most people that BP employed were just getting drunk on the job and doing nothing.BP would not let people start cleaning and made them give up all clothing before they went home everyday!!! THANK GOD FOR WEBSITES LIKE THIS,where we can all share information.Where "We The People" can know the truth.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM

I don't know what to believe with Jesse Ventura, I mean he was an entertainer... But there goes the programming.

He was a governor and navy seal also, I think he repeats his credentials almost every 10 minutes he's on air lol

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I feel like Jesse is a little bit "off" but you gotta be after learning all the things he's learned in the past 5-10 years. To me it just seems like he's very passionate about what he's saying and cares about the well being of his country and wants to let people know that our lives REALLY are at risk.

Or he could just be crazy as hell.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
The continued use of Corexit alone should prompt us to boycott BP oil. But, what are the other alternatives? Are there any oil companies with decent ethics?

It was an interesting episode.

Really folks. Record these shows and save them somewhere. We may have to pull them out of "the archives" to get them into people's hands should they get banned. Honestly I think banning them makes the powers that be even worse. Did we catch you with your hands in the cookie jar? OUCH!

Troy

It amazes me in talking with members of your average middle-class, blue collar, 2.2 children having, "normal" family. 99% of these people have never heard of the NWO or about any government conspiracies or cover-ups. They still believe that terrorist extremism alone brought the towers down on 9/11. They have never had any reason to question the news reports watched on TV. So i began making DVDs containing various net videos, youtube clips and episodes of "Conspiracy Theory" and handing them out to friends and relatives. These people want and need to know the truth. And the DVDs are flying out my door as fast as i can burn them. I now feel a responsibility to spread the word and let people know about these "theories" and what we may be up against. I encourage all of you to do the same.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

TSAisaSCAM, thanks for the OP. Everyone should watch "Conspiracy Theory" -- even if you don't agree with everyone being interviewed -- these shows contain info every American should at least be aware of.

I felt vindicated by Jesse Ventura's show on the BP oil spill. I have held (from almost the very beginning of the spill) that this spill is NOT just another spill. There were so many things about the "accident" -- and the activity before & after the "accident" that stank to high heaven. Not to mention the massive size of this spill -- many, many times the size of the Exxon-Valdez.

I wish I had ready access to that clip I saw -- an oil rig worker who survived the explosion was interviewed on Australian TV, they were ORDERED to continue drilling even though BP management KNEW there were SERIOUS problems.

The way BP treated their clean-up workers was criminal. The fact that BP insisted on using highly toxic Corexit, instead of the much more effective & non-toxic sub (JD2000?). I could go on & on. I felt the spill was INTENTIONAL and part of a larger DEPOPULATON agenda.

I am also highly suspicious of Matt Simmons death. Simmons said from the beginning (as a result of the Russian submersible survey) that the Gulf floor had been seriously breached in more than one place, plugging the well did not fix the entire problem AND oil was still LEAKING. Simmons would NOT shut up and then he ends up dead from a heart attack in a hot tub. How convenient for BP.

BP was injecting massive amounts of Corexit UNDERWATER near the well site, according to one source.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patrioitinsheepclothing
Almost all the oil cleanup works from the AK Valdez are dead?????..............they didnt look to hard to find someone, theres still alot of them around up here. Yes some of them have passed, but they were old when the spill happened and now its 22yrs later.
Intresting to see that "ALL" those companies are joined at the hip, washing each others hands and scratching backs....

There's a movie entitled "Black Wave" -- Google it and you should find the site that has the trailer for the movie.
It's a documentary on what happened to the site of the Exxon Valdez spill (Prince William Sound?) twenty years later.

Some of the fish never came back and if ALL of the people involved in the clean-up aren't dead, those who are still alive are dealing with SERIOUS health issues. Their lives have been destroyed.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

This is one of the best issues yet, and the first one with many relevant facts I did not know before watching the show.

I am extremely impressed. Now I need to go research all of this.

It adds to a picture that has been growing in my awareness:

They have a stated goal of 500 million world cap on population: see georgia guidestones

Monsanto GMO seed leads to infertility in three generations of animal tests as well as DNA corruption:
see study showing gmo lead to infertility in test animals

vaccines are an attempt at population control: see bill gates states vaccines lead to population reduction:

vaccines linked to 700% increase in miscarrages

and the list goes on... and on... and on...

Good post, Pianopraze. The Sheeple appear to be oblivious to the Over-population problem. The world's population has more than doubled in the last 50 years. This is unsustainable. It's going to lead to resource wars (which have already started) over oil, potable water, food, etc.

The Global Elite will be using many methods to cull the herd and gain total control over the serfs: poverty & powerlessness for the masses by intentionally collapsing the economies of First World countries, artificially created famines, poisoned food, drugged water, legalization of ALL addictive drugs, endless wars as a distraction from what's really happening (also for seizing resources), created plagues, etc.

Big Pharma has in recent years created new forms of chemical birth control that target young women. The manufacturers know these drugs can create serious medical problems and can kill. I also believe the drugs are designed to render young women sterile, if they survive the side effects: chemical sterilization. Oops!

Right now another "Food Safety Act" (S510 & HR2749) is being passed thru Congress that will give the Feds the authority to close down small farms if deemed a health risk. This is the proverbial camel's nose under the tent. It's a deceptively innocuous-sounding bill that has the potential of blocking public access to organic foods from small farms & gardens -- which is just what corporate mega-farms want. There are threads on this topic, and I must point out several excellent, detailed posts by Crimvelvet (a scientist) on this topic.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AP-Chris
I would have liked to see this on that episode:

The maker of Corexit (Nalco) is based in Obama's old Congressional District

Nalco's website: www.nalco.com...
Nalco's Corporate Office:
1601 W. Diehl Road
Naperville, Il 60563-1198
630-305-1000 Phone
630-305-2900 Fax

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88f46bd76896.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

It's a small world after all - isn't it?

People's beliefs and disbeliefs have more to do with their own personal agenda and personal world views than reality.

9/11 has resulted in the federalization of local police. The Iraq war has lead to the federalization of the national guard. National Guard fresh from Iraq where used to go into New Orleans after Katrina - We saw how they rolled in. Guns at the ready to fire on U.S. citizens.

We all watched as the Coast Guard worked and took their orders from BP during the oil spill. A branch of our military working under the direct control of a foreign corporation.

At some point, you gotta ask yourself: Why try to convince those who still don't get it?

I say don't bother. If someone doesn't get it by now they are either:

One of the bad guys
or
To ignorant to ever be of any use in the fight against this
edit on 12-12-2010 by AP-Chris because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2010 by AP-Chris because: Edit to add obama's illinios senate wiki

Excellent post, AP-Chris. Worth re-posting.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JauntyFlannigan
Why the close-up, blatant shot of the whistle-blower's Free Mason ring at mark 00:13:10 of the first video?

Jesse came so close to the real truth, but then went the route of the typical "Bush and oil are evil" route, which has me highly doubting the authenticity of this show or the abilities of his crack research team.

Does Halliburton have some explaining to do? Sure. But I believe in this instance they are being used as a scapegoat or a head fake for blame, when the real questions lie just a little further down the deception and money trail.

For instance...

The part of the show where Jesse discussed Secretary of Energy having close ties with BP, and a back and forth of money and personnel between both Steven Chu's career prior to the Obama Administration and now working for the Obama Administration...

The $500 million Chu received in grant money from BP...was for algae biofuel research.

One of the largest defense contractors on the planet, SAIC, completed a study of the Loop Current and the detriment a large oil spill would have on it months before the spill occurred. After the spill, SAIC is awarded one of the largest renewable energy contracts from the Pentagon to begin developing algae biofuel for the Navy.

SAIC even handles all of BP's IT.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates, the only cabinet holdover from the Bush Administration, used to sit on the board of SAIC. Obama Technology Czar, Vivek Kundra...former SAIC exec as well.

BP and Monsanto execs are popping up at large algae biofuel companies like Sapphire Energy and Solazyme.

All of the other fluff about depopulating the Gulf Coast are symptoms of the actual problem. It's not the "evil oil companies" wanting to turn the Gulf into a regulation free drilling haven like Alex Jones claims...its tree hugger progressives and elites wanting to turn the area into a "renewable energy" algae biofuel wonderland.

Just ask Gopi Podila. The well respected renewable energy scientist from The University of Alabama-Huntsville and the National Renewable Energy Lab at Oak Ridge who was whistleblowing that the government's subsidized corn ethanol farming was causing huge runoff of fertilizers into the Gulf of Mexico creating record size "dead zones" and algae blooms. Oh wait...that's right we can't. Gopi Podila was one of the three people killed in the mysterious rampage shooting of Amy Bishop.

If only there we some government document outlining some of this...

Oh good, there is: DoE National Algal Biofuels Technology Roadmap

JauntyFlannigan, excellent -- a different angle worth looking at! But I still applaud Ventura for getting basic conspiracy theories out to the masses on TV. Most of the Sheeple are asleep. I suspect many of them do NOT want to know what's really being done to them.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostpigeon
reply to post by FrostForests

I've been teaching the gulf disaster since last spring in my college US history courses know coming in. Jesse Ventura is at least getting some of the word out to audiences beyond the normal Cable TV audience, which is watching such disinfo shows like those on Discovery Channel and National Geographic. Not that they're bad on everything, but on anything involving "conspiracy", they are non-stop debunkers. Yes, Jesse is showman, but that's the point; he is using the show he puts on to educate. Sure, most of this stuff, including Obama's BCCI ties were fairly much common knowledge since he put it in his autobiography, but few know BCCI is a CIA asset, if not a front.I didn't know the Army Corps was getting money or making plans for evacuation of the area. That taught me something, and BTW, evacuation is "depopulation". It isn't killing the people quickly, but shortening lifespans through toxic exposure and stress is a slow-mo version of it and depopulating an area is depopulation however you want to define it. It is a fundamental violation of civil rights, for one thing (going against our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) which is the declaration, not the constitution, but stilll a principle recognized by the Supreme Court. It's also a violation of human rights and the protocol to punish and prevent the crime of genocide. Give Jesse Ventura credit for fighting this fight with the weapons at his disposal. He doesn't have to be doing this and it will get him no major movie action hero contracts, which he might certainly be engaging if he didn't have more important things to do. I believe he's straight up.

edit on 13-12-2010 by ghostpigeon because: Want to make it clear I'm not blaming any of the negative stuff in here to the poster I'm replying to.

Excellent, Ghostpigeon. "It isn't killing the people quickly, but shortening lifespans through toxic exposure and stress is a slow-mo version of it and depopulating an area is depopulation however you want to define it."

During the spill, there was a lot of info on the net about how toxic the sea water & rain was. Coexit was even found in a swimming pool in Florida. The thing that's so insidious about this kind of poisoning, is the amount of time it takes for the full effects to show up.

Mark my words, 20 years from now, those of us who are still alive will have a clearer idea of how devastating this oil & Corexit was to the wildlife & people of the Gulf.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Originally posted by condition9

Also - to touch on another part of this show and discussion, can anyone please tell me again the purpose for killing off mass-quantities of people aka. Depopulation? I even started a thread on this over a year ago but basically to my recollection, the best answer I got was something along the lines of "B3CUZ TEH INTERNETZ SAY SO!!1" or something...

Why would any corporation want to kill it's customers? Why any "Order" want to kill it's minions?

TXRabbit, there's loads of info on the Depopulation agenda. I feel like a looped recording. The world's population has more than doubled in the last 50 years. This is unsustainable. There isn't enough oil, potable water, food, forests, space, etc. to sustain this kind of growth.

The Global Elite (that handful who own the most powerful banks & corporations in the world -- maybe 3,000 of the most powerful families in the world) have been planning for decades what they need to do to cull the herd (their worker bees). From their standpoint, we, the masses, are mostly "useless eaters" who need to be terminated.

According to one source (a scientist) on ATS, there's the danger of another Ice Age coming soon.

Incidently, they have also spent enormous amounts of US taxpayer money to build their bunkers & stockpile resources for what is coming.

They have spent decades developing many different ways of "culling" the herd.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Something like that... The US gov't is suing BP now... maybe due to public pressure?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join