It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura: BP Oil Spill TRUTV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Look around. It's not smoke and mirrors, it's the real deal. The only thing, seems to me, holding it all up in the USA, is the Constitution and after 911, Bush2 changed that to Patriot Act. Marshall Law circumvents all protective US freedoms under the Constitution.

Want me to link you to it? Think you know where it can be found. Tea Party = NON Harvard, Yale or Princeton graduates.
Tea Party (Dem or Rep) are the Farmer, Teacher, Housewife or Shop Owner. There's where you'll make the changes in both Congress and Senate. Yet--again I sadly suggest.. is it already to-late?, My Friends. Boo-hoo Gergen, Mr Bohemian Grove goof, now, CNN's political nightmare (Wolf of course supports Gergen's visits).

Speaking of Blitzer...

Decoy

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Who here didn't suspect it was planned the moment it happened?

I pray that this audience doesn't become reliant on the TV show. But for those who may be, all you needed to know was BP's dismal safety record, Goldman Sachs and Tony Hayward sold a hefty amount, and be capable of having a hunch.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
to me it seems like they are testing us to see how popular a show like this would be and what the reactions are. also i do believe alex jones and jesse ventura have some good info to offer, i just have a hard time trusting anyone who gets so excited and can talk so much. i guess they have to in order to get support especially with conspiracy theories. its just the way the carry themselves it seems like they are trying too hard and if actually confronted with something that would test their beliefs they would throw them away.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goal Shack
Who here didn't suspect it was planned the moment it happened?

I pray that this audience doesn't become reliant on the TV show. But for those who may be, all you needed to know was BP's dismal safety record, Goldman Sachs and Tony Hayward sold a hefty amount, and be capable of having a hunch.

I don't get the seemingly holier than thou tone you seem to express...Sure, most of us realized something was up at some point in the oil spill issue, and some of us looked to connect the dots. But watching this show and getting informed is...bad? Sure it's tv, but at least it waking a few people up in the process.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

I've been teaching the gulf disaster since last spring in my college US history courses know coming in. Jesse Ventura is at least getting some of the word out to audiences beyond the normal Cable TV audience, which is watching such disinfo shows like those on Discovery Channel and National Geographic. Not that they're bad on everything, but on anything involving "conspiracy", they are non-stop debunkers. Yes, Jesse is showman, but that's the point; he is using the show he puts on to educate. Sure, most of this stuff, including Obama's BCCI ties were fairly much common knowledge since he put it in his autobiography, but few know BCCI is a CIA asset, if not a front.I didn't know the Army Corps was getting money or making plans for evacuation of the area. That taught me something, and BTW, evacuation is "depopulation". It isn't killing the people quickly, but shortening lifespans through toxic exposure and stress is a slow-mo version of it and depopulating an area is depopulation however you want to define it. It is a fundamental violation of civil rights, for one thing (going against our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) which is the declaration, not the constitution, but stilll a principle recognized by the Supreme Court. It's also a violation of human rights and the protocol to punish and prevent the crime of genocide. Give Jesse Ventura credit for fighting this fight with the weapons at his disposal. He doesn't have to be doing this and it will get him no major movie action hero contracts, which he might certainly be engaging if he didn't have more important things to do. I believe he's straight up.

edit on 13-12-2010 by ghostpigeon because: Want to make it clear I'm not blaming any of the negative stuff in here to the poster I'm replying to.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The show is educating the people who not aware of the situation.Also I agree with the poster above me.Relocation is Depopulation no matter how you look at it you have BP and Haliburton and the government looking to create the largest oil refinery in North America.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
For those questioning the sensationalizing and the dramatic show, didn't you think that maybe it's not really for the regular conspiracy theorist but for the average joe.

The average joe needs fancy visual and sound effects to keep focusing on the content. At least Jesse is actually doing something and that investigation requires tons of effort, time and money.

After watching the show I wonder why isn't anyone being prosecuted if what they claim to have is actual evidence?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I don't really like how the show is set up,
seems too manufactured, even if the information is true.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

You can deny these things all you want but,when it is in your face! I mean you want to call this trvial when people are dying from this s###? What planet are you on as far as I know Jesse is the only one with enough balls to go face on with any of them on national t.v. even! Are you doing that? Didn,t think so; go back to eating your soup and watching soaps that will be your speed!

I'm not DENYING anything. I'm saying Jessie can do better to back up his accusations without CONJECTURE as to what they are TRYING TO DO, and having people in trench coats call him on their cell phones. Startling a hapless bureaucrat who is MAYBE getting funds for an evacuation and calling that DEPOPULATION is more of a mugging than an interview. The flunkies on the ground probably know less about what their role is or why they have orders to do what they are doing than the average Blogger. THESE are not the people smoking the cigars in the back rooms.

Jessie needs to find people who make 7 figure salaries before he can expect them to be A PART OF ANY CONSPIRACY. Sheesh.

>> And I think it's a 50% chance he might be right-- but THIS is not the way to conduct an investigation of anything. It's just an over the top piece of "razzle dazzle" that will be gone after someone digests their dinner -- tomorrow, a NEW outrage just in time for broadcast.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sallamy
For those questioning the sensationalizing and the dramatic show, didn't you think that maybe it's not really for the regular conspiracy theorist but for the average joe.

The average joe needs fancy visual and sound effects to keep focusing on the content. At least Jesse is actually doing something and that investigation requires tons of effort, time and money.

After watching the show I wonder why isn't anyone being prosecuted if what they claim to have is actual evidence?

1) Because other than the dangerous nature of the dispersant, Jessie didn't have much EVIDENCE.
2) The Justice department only prosecutes people and companies that make less than $300 Million a year. And YOU have to hand them a confession first for anyone making more than $30 Million.

I don't think his show NEEDS those flashy whooshing sounds -- but I'm not the average Joe or the average ATS member. I just don't think he is convincing anyone but the easily startled.

I believe all sorts of conspiracies are going on -- all we can verify is the Government is working for BP, and we have NOTHING but BP's "integrity" to rely on for a damage assessment. That's like asking Dick Cheney to tell us what the fallout is from outing Vallerie Plame.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BetweenLines

go back to sleep no need to worry !!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
These guys are sensationalists and it's sad that many ATS members here fail to open their eyes and realize this. It's entertainment. These two schmucks don't care about "truth."

But it's ok, its a sad world we live in after all.

So, the people jesse questions are just actors and actresess? Are they told to act dumb and guilty while the camera is running? Are all the official documents fake, and just for entertainment?. Just because its a tv show, does not mean its BS. I am not saying its all true, but some of the evidence jesse and his team uncover is quite shocking to say the least. If people were not so dumbed down, maybe more eyes would be open to this.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
These guys are sensationalists and it's sad that many ATS members here fail to open their eyes and realize this. It's entertainment. These two schmucks don't care about "truth."

But it's ok, its a sad world we live in after all.

So, the people jesse questions are just actors and actresess? Are they told to act dumb and guilty while the camera is running? Are all the official documents fake, and just for entertainment?. Just because its a tv show, does not mean its BS. I am not saying its all true, but some of the evidence jesse and his team uncover is quite shocking to say the least. If people were not so dumbed down, maybe more eyes would be open to this.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

so ats members need to wake-uphuh? You need to wake-up, how about looking at the facts and what is uncoverd how about that/ like ALL the facts can you handle it?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The facts are in your face period! what happened in the Gulf is extremely vital to us alla and you refer to bigger salaries? He@@, if OBAMA, Dr. reese, Haliburto, Cheney,B.P. and the whole d@@ team doesn,t carry those figures??? What pplanet or rock are u living under?? complete idiosy!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by condition9

so ats members need to wake-uphuh? You need to wake-up, how about looking at the facts and what is uncoverd how about that/ like ALL the facts can you handle it?
thi is in reply to poster jay re; above statements

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
sorry, not sure what you are trying to say

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

J ay the seventh seal poster made statements AND I was reflecting that it got a liitlle scrambled but, you made some good points but, it is very irritating when someone is presenting info good documentation and some clown says we atser,s need to wake -up!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

J ay the seventh seal poster made statements AND I was reflecting that it got a liitlle scrambled but, you made some good points but, it is very irritating when someone is presenting info good documentation and some clown says we atser,s need to wake -up!

you just confused me. I thought you were directing that at me

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The facts are in your face period! what happened in the Gulf is extremely vital to us alla and you refer to bigger salaries? He@@, if OBAMA, Dr. reese, Haliburto, Cheney,B.P. and the whole d@@ team doesn,t carry those figures??? What pplanet or rock are u living under?? complete idiosy!!!!!!!

I think you misunderstood what V&A was saying. They never doubted the events, intentions or guilty parties involved. From reading what they wrote about Jesse's show using sensationalistic tactics to make popular with TV land, I 100% agree.

Also - to touch on another part of this show and discussion, can anyone please tell me again the purpose for killing off mass-quantities of people aka. Depopulation? I even started a thread on this over a year ago but basically to my recollection, the best answer I got was something along the lines of "B3CUZ TEH INTERNETZ SAY SO!!1" or something...

Why would any corporation want to kill it's customers? Why any "Order" want to kill it's minions?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join