It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura: BP Oil Spill TRUTV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

"Alex Jones joins former Gov. Jesse Ventura again to investigation the BP Oil Spill and the plot to reign in the Gulf Coast economy.

From Associated Content: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, Season 2, Episode 7 aired on truTV Friday night, which alleged that the BP Oil Spill is a massive plot to rid the area of locals so big oil can set up giant operations there. And shocking charges were made on this program about President Obama by one person interviewed. Yes, Season 2, Episode 7 of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura once again showed how profits are the god for many in this country. The program continues to stir up controversy, as viewers must decide how much alleged is really true."

I saw it last night, It was great. Depopulation, BP's connections to the oil dispersant and much more... Check it out and lets get some feedback. Here's the video's from the link, enjoy.

BONUS: The BANNED “Police State” Episode — Full Length

edit on 11-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: added yt clips

edit on 11-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hope I've put the video on correctly.

The original video has disappeared but this copy dates back to 2008 well before the oil spill. The video is called Dots connected starts a bit strange but if you skip forward to about 6:57 we can see where the next attacks will be.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
edit: added YT to top.
edit on 11-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is an incredible story and facts extremely exposing1 I would like to know how to contact Jesse Ventura myself any ideas?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Was this already posted or something, I would expect people here would have great interest in what Mr. Ventura has to say as he is an ex governor / military.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
IMO this is one of the best shows on tv right now and it's not getting as much attention as it should since it's on a cabel channel that's not offered on most cable and satellite providers basic packages.

As good as this show is, don't be surprised if it's mysteriously cancelled soon. I'll be shocked if they don't pull this BP episode just like they did the Fema Camp one. Also next week apparently the show will deal with 9/11 and the pentagon being hit by a missle. Surprised the 2012 one from last season is being aired as well considering some of the contents of that one.

Jesse 'The Body' Ventura + Alex Jones = Great entertainment and the perfect personalties for this type of subject matter that the show covers.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
This is an incredible story and facts extremely exposing1 I would like to know how to contact Jesse Ventura myself any ideas?

I believe if you go to shows page/forums on the trutv website you can find information regarding how to contact the show or ventura: boards.trutv.com...

Let's keep in mind that WikiLeaks allegedly has some explosive info on BP in their mysterious insurance file and yet to be released cables.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I recorded this last night on my DVR, and just watched it a few minutes ago. What an eye opener! I learned things about de-population I didn't know before. TPTB are quite serious about killing us all off, and we ain't doing nothing about this, are we? I read a scientific paper a few years ago that was saying something about they found two pools of crude in the Gulf, enough to power America for 200 years. Now BP and our government are about to own it all, and have the world's largest oil refinery right there were the oil is! Nice plan, huh?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Seriously this has only the one star and the one flag...which I gave it?

I guess everybody's too busy being involved in the circle jerk around Assange to pay any attention.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I believe this news is important, people thought this was just crazy talk, but now they are actually acknowledging the 40 billion dollar plan of moving everyone out of the state of Louisiana...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
I find it odd that Oil was still coming out and the media was focusing on Chilean Miners??? Odd, absolutely??? Conspiracy... Probably?

Another Katrina really.

It's a eye opener, Thanks for sharing your observations. Best show of 2010, thus far.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I think Jesse has sold out and is going for ratings and whatever else comes with that.

I respectfully disagree.

You ever hear the saying "if it were a snake it would have bit me"?

By keeping it 100% real, he is safe because the average American has already been programmed, by the news, to call him crazy and rule out anything he says.

I don't know what to believe with Jesse Ventura, I mean he was an entertainer... But there goes the programming.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It was a good show. BP's extreme use of Corexit is a desperate attempt to hide the spill, consequences be damned. The oil is still there but it's now underwater.... but hey 'out of sight, out of mind'...

This is a good video showing the superficial effect of corexit on oil:

The fact that corexit is toxic as bloody hell doesn't seem to bother them. Utterly irresponsible.

The finale show next week about what exactly hit the Pentagon on 9/11 should be worth a watch also...

edit on 11-12-2010 by Internet Explorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just watched all the videos on this post and I must say....WOW. I have always like Conspiracy Theories and I think Mr. Ventura is teaching us as he himself learns. Thank you to the OP for the post. I really enjoyed it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Membership drive....
Secreted into a non discriminate post is this....
An invitation for the truly informed. There are those that participate and those that observe the partipants. Then there are observers that participate by analysis and comment. Hence the Founders of the Enlightened Order of the Genesis.
Seeking the following:
1.) Membership requirements
2.) Bylaws
3.) Vision Statement
4.) Leadershp Structure
5.) Mission and goals
6.) Individual statements of consideration

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Why can't we get a president like him, I believe the Gulf oil Spill was a false flag 99.9%.

I think its going to be just like the Gourgia Guide Stones says and within 100 years or even much sooner thats if they don't kill all of humanity in the process.

I would love to see Jesse Ventura as president I would vote for him I believe the was a thread said he was running in 2012.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Yeah, I just got in a few minutes ago; I will try and I believe this a very urgent episode also, and II would like to know others opinions how to deal with this s@#@ getting shoved down our throughts literally!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

You hit it spot on or they are too busy cramming their mouths with hotdogs and dancing with the stars un### believable as you say!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Thanks for the info I believe he is really on to alot of the real deal out in the world would like to talk to him!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
These pathological satanic murderers, are VERY serious about depopulation time is running out, please understand as long as people are getting more awre via internet shows like venturas etc; THEY are very concerned because people might decide to do some ser5ious s#$^ about it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join