It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got 45 Minutes? New Ancient Aliens: Season 2 Episode 7 - Angels and Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

From what I'm showing, the one before this was called "The Mission"

However, the YouTube user who posted the one in the first link, should have the rest of them.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I've seen every show and have yet to see anything that is a true mystery.

You are all being lied to. Itr's just sad that you're too ignorant to even notice, though some of you seem to have some glimmering of it.

These people are all authors and publishers out to increase sales. Their books and magazines are filled with lies, half-truths and purposeful mischaracterizations.

Fall for it if you want. I watch it for the laughs.

I have to mute it though when Childress rears his ugly head lest my eardrums crack from his whiny voice.

Harte

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Great find, but i stopped watching and discarded everything that was said when David Willcock appeared at 10:15. People should really stop encouraging that man...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've been watching this show and discussing it with other viewers for a while now. I beleive they make some valid points. However, I think that they go way to far and just relate everything they can think of to aliens.My main problem with the ancient astronaut theory(based on the show) is that, they're basically saying "ancient" humans are not allowed to have an imagination and aren't capable of doing anything. Are they not allowed to imagine things, write epic stories or be creative with their drawings? I bet you if it took us 50 years of hard work to build something and some just came along and said aliens made it, we would be pissed! Imagine 5000 years from now people looked at our culture and related anything from the lord of the rings books to the burj of dubai to aliens..there's no way we could have built that!! Why cant someone from the past just draw random # on walls because he felt like it?!It's not like they had anything better to do. We draw random stuff all the time, it's human imagination!

Also, I've noticed that the show relies heavily on their viewer not being familiar with the culture/civilization they're talking about during an episode. If you havn't read anything about certain cultures that they discuss you will most likely beleive what theyre saying. I've taking some archeolgy and anthropolgy courses where I've had to read a bunch of archeological articles on the Egyptians or Mayans, whenever they talk about these cultures in the show..I remember the articles and the alien theories become unecessary. Then again when they talk about ancient Peruvian cultures or Indians, which I haven't read much about, I start beleiving the alien stuff. A good example is the Farvahar, which is a symbol of zoroastrianism that I've seen flashed around a couple episodes, many people are not familiar with this symbol and it would look a lot like something that has to do with aliens, when in fact, it has nothing to do with aliens.

I can't even take the guy(forgot his name) with the messed up hair and fake tan seriously, he seems like a profesional BSer
And David whatever.., just looks crazy sometimes and relates absolutely anything and everything to aliens,magic carpets!!??? oh come on haha

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by snakeyeswatchingyou

Also, I've noticed that the show relies heavily on their viewer not being familiar with the culture/civilization they're talking about during an episode.

I noticed your post's content relies heavily on the fact that you did not watch the show and have no idea of what you are talking about. The examples you give do not reflect 1% of the topic being discussed. Most of the things they talk about were not done only because people had an imagination.
edit on 15-12-2010 by MattDalpe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Looks exactly like him.... same personal demeanor he has too

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Great I just picked up malaware from the link and it is still showing on the bottom of my computer even though I closed the page when the malaware detected showed up. Thanks, Ill send you the bill...!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattDalpe

Originally posted by snakeyeswatchingyou

Also, I've noticed that the show relies heavily on their viewer not being familiar with the culture/civilization they're talking about during an episode.

I noticed your post's content relies heavily on the fact that you did not watch the show and have no idea of what you are talking about. The examples you give do not reflect 1% of the topic being discussed. Most of the things they talk about were not done only because people had an imagination.
edit on 15-12-2010 by MattDalpe because: (no reason given)

I have watched every episode, im just talking about some points in one episode, im not gonna write about every single thing they mention in the show. I did say some of the episodes make valid points.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'll watch it every now and then, but I take everything on that show with a grain of salt. They constantly say "Well, the people back then didn't have a word for ____ so they called it a (mountain,chariot,etc.). Obviously, they must been talking about spaceships."

No. They weren't.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
I'll watch it every now and then, but I take everything on that show with a grain of salt. They constantly say "Well, the people back then didn't have a word for ____ so they called it a (mountain,chariot,etc.). Obviously, they must been talking about spaceships."

No. They weren't.

I agree. For example, how come the Chinese came up with the dragon and drew it(dragons didn't exist) but they cant describe or draw a ufo, which apparently is just a sphere or disc. The show says that they described the ufos in a way that relates to their culture/what they could understand. Why...can't they just describe the ufo instead of coming up with the dragon to represent the ufo
.. this applies to other cultures also
edit on 16-12-2010 by snakeyeswatchingyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I love Ancient Aliens! I used to have arguments with my friends about ancient aliens, after the show came out I became a hero. Now I get these phone calls with crazy questions! I have an Ancient Alien/Anunnaki inspired picture I would like to show but dont know how to post directly so heres the link...

www.flickr.com...

I've been staring at it since I finished it 3 days ago...what do you think? This stuff would make a great movie! Any film-makers that want to talk...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Awesome pic!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join