It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really took this Alien picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There are many theories on the Web about source of this famous, typical Alien GRAY picture

the most common one is that this picture was taken by automatic camera set on the field to watch for wild animals. when the film was developed this Gray show up...do you have any better info?

thank you

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anubisone

Can you link to sources to what you stated it to be.

I always did like this pic.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
just a sec...
yes, thats the most used Alien pic ever with no real proof or story behind it

The person that took this alien picture didn't even know they had the picture until they took a roll of film to get developed. Then when they took a look at the pictures they were stunned to find this haunting alien picture staring back at them. To this day the couple from Oklahoma still have no idea how the picture got onto their camera.

from here

gray alien

searching for more
edit on 11-12-2010 by anubisone because: links

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I tried useing GaZopa similar images funktion to found the source... it found alot of places where the same picture shows up.. if you hover you mouse cursor over the pictures it find you get the homepage adress where the picture is

Did not check em all, kind of busy making cake.. lol.. but here is the link

www.gazopa.com...

enjoy

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Apparently, it's from a movie, as posted here.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Apparently, it's from a movie, as posted here.

I am so going to watch this! Thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Even though it's from a movie, they do an extremely good job of converying the essensece of the Grey mythology by designing it's facial features and whatnot.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetopsecret111
here are many theories on the Web about source of this famous, typical Alien GRAY picture

the most common one is that this picture was taken by automatic camera set on the field to watch for wild animals. when the film was developed this Gray show up...do you have any better info?

thank you

Did you scroll down to ArMaps reply? He linked to a thread with a post from Internos telling you where the picture is from. It's from a movie. I never knew that myself and I always liked this pic. Still do, now I am going to look for the movie to watch it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
On ATS live after midnight next week we should all rent the film and watch it together and have discussion on the air

Not gonna happen?

Well I'll do it anyway!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The source given by OP lied about every photo on their first page, that was enough for me. If i wanted made up stories i could do much better than this on any site with a forum.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I always thought this Grey resembled the pics released from Roswell.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anubisone

wasnt this a very old classic pic. good one though

top topics

join