It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walkom: Why Ottawa's new border scheme is such a loser

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
They only added Mexico to plan because it would make the US appear to be racist, but since some report came out the other day, I forget where I read it, but I'm sure most of you did too where Canada voiced it's preference of not including Mexico in the union..... good one Canada, now you look like the racist one.

See like that right there, wtf happened to Canada, it would have never been caught saying something like that before.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by masqua
It's beginning to look like it's only the Harper government that's primarily behind this initiative

Frankly, that is the key to this entire discussion. We are not going to hide behind trees and use our much-vaunted long guns to protect our sovereignty. This ain't 1837.

However, we can toss those neocon/theocon Reform-a-Tories out on their butts come next election.

That, we can do!

And therein lies a big part of the problem. If its the liberals they squander the money, lie and lead with scandal after scandal. If its the conservatives they arguably sell our "culture" away
This can't be won. There is no way in hell canadians will arm themselves to fight this, that is a fools paradise and laughable at best.

brill

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
[And therein lies a big part of the problem. If its the liberals they squander the money, lie and lead with scandal after scandal. If its the conservatives they arguably sell our "culture" away

Please give the Tories their due for scandals as well...the Liberals (and I have a card) are simply too dim to capitalise on them. The Veteran's ombudsman? Khadre? Quebec infrastructure money? The list goes on, but at least Iggy is not convinced that Man walked with dinosaurs.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ever since Harper was busted lying about attending builderberger meetings before he first ran for PM
we knew this was coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by brill
[And therein lies a big part of the problem. If its the liberals they squander the money, lie and lead with scandal after scandal. If its the conservatives they arguably sell our "culture" away

Please give the Tories their due for scandals as well...the Liberals (and I have a card) are simply too dim to capitalise on them. The Veteran's ombudsman? Khadre? Quebec infrastructure money? The list goes on, but at least Iggy is not convinced that Man walked with dinosaurs.

They're all turds in the proverbial punchbowl, apologies for not making that clear. Fact remains that who ever gets office generally abuses it to the point where the next doofus is greeted with open arms. It doesn't really matter because back door deals and the like take precedent over the people they are allegedly there to serve.

brill

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Another step towards the North American Union.

Like NAFTA - promises better life, easier access, more freedom. Also like NAFTA, expect more broken promises.

Just a Continental Corporate Takeover, another step towards Global Corporate Government. Not the NWO - the Corporate World Order - the CWO.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Case in point, although unrelated to the topic directly. This shows the level of resistance and protest, however, the program is voluntary at least for now.

Two dozen protestors
barged into Finance Minister Jim Flaherty’s office in Whitby on Friday as a backlash against his latest pension proposal gathered force.

“We’ve been betrayed,” Ontario Federation of Labour President Sid Ryan said as labour and community figures occupied Flaherty’s constituency office.

src

brill
edit on 18-12-2010 by brill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brill

Canadians operate on quality, not quantity. Two dozen protesters is more than enough to spread a message if they are heard.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
reply to post by brill

Canadians operate on quality, not quantity. Two dozen protesters is more than enough to spread a message if they are heard.

I hope your not saying this with a straight face

If anything there's less people for the cops to deal with I suppose.

brill

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well, America... here's a nice slice of apple pie for you all that was released just yesterday:

[WARNING - .pdf file]

‘Now for the Hard Part’:
A User’s Guide to Renewing the
Canadian-American Partnership
Colin Robertson | February 2011

www.cdfai.org...

There's some really tasty treats involved, that I'm sure will have you salivating.

No sense attempting to c/p the contents. You can read it by clicking the .pdf link. My first impression of this new initiative is that it has great advantages for all living south of the border.

Under the heading "Early Harvest" is this peach:

• Implementation of complementary processes to deal with pandemics.

Doesn't that just make your skin pimple up?

Another zinger:

• Creation and introduction of ‘DRIVEPASS’, which standardizes state and provincial governments’ requirements for an enhanced drivers license with Radio
Frequency Identification (RFID).

Woot!

Love this article titled:

4. Think Big
and Play by American Rules

OK... I know! I'm cherry picking from the paper and it IS just a proposal, but it is what it is and both Steve and Barack were chumming it up on the MSM today talking about it (in case you missed it). Seems like the news from Egypt kept it nicely out of the limelight.

Have as much fun delving into the implications of all this as I will. Time will tell and, btw, there's talk of an election up here in Iglooland. No telling what might happen if the Conservative government either fails or wins another minority.

edit on 4/2/11 by masqua because: missed a 'l' and put it where it belonged.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
More Bad News For Us Canadians and Americans

www.bloomberg.com...
fullcomment.nationalpost.com...

The Sad Reality here North America Union Is Becoming reality, whats more of the sad part the media goons are accepting it
www.theglobeandmail.com...

Whats even more they are doing it in secret.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

"It is also time to participate in Ballistic Missile Defence (BMD)."

NO. This is all wrong!

Canadian Defense and Foreign Affairs Institute wrote this? Sounds like a lobby group, quite obviously some neo-conservative one at that. It looks like a shadow of the PNAC documents that I've studied before.

I don't like any of this at all. We are going downhill very fast, and it all seems so surreal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join