It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two car explosions in central Stockholm

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Went off by mistake? How on Earth would you then explain that witnesses said that he shouted something on Arabic just before the small explosion while STILL standing 10 meters down on the side street - away from the more crowded shopping street? And now there is that warning from that guy at the defence department who warned the friend a couple of hours before the incident that something big was going to happen on Drottninggatan (Queen Street) so he warned them to stay away?! huh? Something just ain't kosher about all of this! - and it ain't the Gefilte fisch that is smelly!

Was wondering about that too. In the latest video where u can hint the explosion, no one seems to react to anyone screaming.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sambell
reply to post by Chevalerous

Went off by mistake? How on Earth would you then explain that witnesses said that he shouted something on Arabic just before the small explosion while STILL standing 10 meters down on the side street - away from the more crowded shopping street? And now there is that warning from that guy at the defence department who warned the friend a couple of hours before the incident that something big was going to happen on Drottninggatan (Queen Street) so he warned them to stay away?! huh? Something just ain't kosher about all of this! - and it ain't the Gefilte fisch that is smelly!

Was wondering about that too. In the latest video where u can hint the explosion, no one seems to react to anyone screaming.

Whatever the whole true story is about and behind all of this, we can be glad that fortunately there were no destruction and mass casualties in the streets - and thankfully, we can be glad that this extremist fool was an amateur!

Edit: I just saw that they had new clips from a Surveillance video at Aftonbladet's front page showing this guy's explosion!

And people were running quite quickly away from the side street!

www.aftonbladet.se...
edit on 12-12-2010 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
New video clip on the front page of Expressen's newspaper!

Video from above the street - showing the man's location in regards to the more crowded shopping street.

The Perpetrator is apparently still alive and is bleeding from the blast - some people are trying to help him until someone is screaming Bomb Bomb Bomb!

www.expressen.se...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Here's what I don't get....

Why would someone with a wife and children, who has studied for a degree, go to a pretty non descript place (where he worked) which wasn't fthat full of xmas shoppers and blow up his car and then himself after sending an email to admit responsibility?

Also, the email was sent "just minutes before" the blasts.....where from and if he lived locally why did he drive there other than to burn his car first? And why didn't he send a seperate email to his family saying "Daddy loves them" instead of including it with the warning email.

Yet another "Patsy". Echoes of 7/7?

Daily Mail Source

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Muslims..............sigh.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Here's what I don't get....

Why would someone with a wife and children, who has studied for a degree, go to a pretty non descript place (where he worked) which wasn't fthat full of xmas shoppers and blow up his car and then himself after sending an email to admit responsibility?

Also, the email was sent "just minutes before" the blasts.....where from and if he lived locally why did he drive there other than to burn his car first? And why didn't he send a seperate email to his family saying "Daddy loves them" instead of including it with the warning email.

Yet another "Patsy". Echoes of 7/7?

Daily Mail Source

When you put it like that, I agree ... It stinks to high heaven

I still think it's either setting the scene for a ramping up of co-operation between Sweden and the USA (hint, hint), or it's designed to distract us (the public) away from something else.

But what?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Take it for what it is worth.

Military staffer knew about attacks: report

www.thelocal.se...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here's a video showing a bigger picture on where the explotion was in relation to the area where the people were..

EXTERNAL VIDEO LINK

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Seems to be Another case of peaceful islamists at work.
maybe they want a mosk built there,
kind of like but not quite like in NY

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Let's try and stop pinning this on all muslims.

Just this morning when I opened the newspaper, the first thing I saw was an imam from one of the larger Stockholm mosques condemning this attack. The truth of the matter is, some people just take the words of Mohammed a bit too far to the extreme. Just as some people take the words of Jesus and/or God a weeeeeee bit too far. Religion don't kill. Retards do.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

I just meant that obviously he was supposed to reach that crowded area and let it off there but unfortunately it went off by mistake too early (thats all i mean)....

I saw on the news that he lived in Luton.... was a family man and all of a sudden upped and left for sweden... had been living there until deciding to do this act... maybe he was just peeed at that cartoon of Mo still.... stupid if you ask me as that was a while ago now... just forget it and move on....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There are rumors saying that he used to call his son 'Osama' just to show his love and respect to 'Osama Bin Laden.. Lol alot of interesting details comming up...

Alot of propaganda I'd say.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So now we know that:

A, Stockholm was a secondary target, and to be chosen if the bomber couldn't get to UK or USA.

B, That more people in different state departments in Sweden knew that something was about to happen.

So that leaves the question, if the bomber didn't get to his primary targets, and was forced to set it off in Sweden which was his home country sort of, did he choose to trigger the bomb so it exploded mainly into a wall or did he still just mess up?

TT has been previously reported that a defense employee a few hours before the bombings sent a warning to an acquaintance that something serious could happen on Drottninggatan.

Expressen, citing several sources familiar with the investigation, now state that an employee of another Swedish official were told about the impending attack. According to a source that TT deemed highly credible sent the Army Staff, a warning to an acquaintance a few hours before the explosions.

It was something like, reportedly told TT: If you can, avoid Queen Street today. It can happen much there ... Just so you know.

SAPO, which is still investigating the track, said the warning never reached them. - This information is contained in the investigation into the events of 11 December, "says Sirpa Franzen on SAPO's press service.

Professor of intelligence analysis Wilhelm Agrell interprets Expressen data - whether they are genuine - as a tentative confirmation. - This indicates that there has been some sort of verification of the initial data that came from TT. It is a clarification of the source of the warning.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join