It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two car explosions in central Stockholm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sarderun

which is why it has
to take the heat off the assange sex with out a condom after she found out he was sleeping with every cia agent around..."rape charge"

and yeah GB you are trying to pull the wool over my eyes man.
because there is no proof of anything here
just hearsey and inuendo the same as has been disproven before

there isn't enogh MUSLIM hate in Sweden so we must make some.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Danbones because: so make some.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I agree TPTB include every citizen if people take themselves out of the equation then they are not participating in TPTB,all the rest is flannel.Each person is TPTB and only schitzoids would think otherwise,yes there are agendas, there are overt and covert operations in function but that does not give the right to include the Us for this,although the fever that is accumilating around Assange is becoming deafining.The Assanginator.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
Don't have a translation but the story is here in a Swedish news paper

www.aftonbladet.se...

First impressions are that this attack was perpetrated by a follower of the religion of peace?

Nope, he's not a Christian.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It looks like Sweden paid the price for the drawings of Muhammed as a dog.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For those wanting a closer look at the area where one explosion took place to judge for yourselves whether or not this was the intended target you can find a long view down the street at google street view. Use Bryggargatan, Stockholm, Sverige as the search term in google maps. One explosion occured at the far end of this street where it meets Drottninggaten. The street view doesn't get right down to the corner as it looks too narrow. Looking around though it was not far away from a busier area.

I have to ask myself, was this area the intended target or did the bomber "peak early" or get cornered? I have to answer my own question with the thinking that at this early stage anything is pure speculation, even the releases from the authorities. I will wait until the morning and analyse the overnight intel before coming to my own initial conclusions, which could still be widly speculative and inaccurate.

Doc

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

I can confirm that. (i'm at my hotel just 300 meters away from the explosions)

Ivar, are you able/willing to get photos of the area? I appreciate this is a crime scene and you can't get close but can you give us a sense of the type of area the bomb targeted.

Regards

Doc
edit on 11/12/10 by ExtinctExInt because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/10 by ExtinctExInt because: screwed up the quote

edit on 11/12/10 by ExtinctExInt because: as above

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

still not convinced,yeah flood the swede media with terror and immigration stuff will detract from the assange issue but why does it have to be a covert op,yeah scientology could be involved as they definetly want world domination in a sinister way,it would be hard to prove.manchurian candidates spawn from them sure,but assumption is one thing ,I`m waiting to see more proof,the information we get is all we got.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
remeber how the SAS was busted in Iraq dressed as muslims planting bombs all over..
and the brits had to destroy a whole police station to get them back

Bollocks. They weren't planting bombs, they weren't busted planting bombs and they weren't even in the police station when it was raided. Stop spreading this crap.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExtinctExInt

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

I can confirm that. (i'm at my hotel just 300 meters away from the explosions)

Ivar, are you able/willing to get photos of the area? I appreciate this is a crime scene and you can't get close but can you give us a sense of the type of area the bomb targeted.

Regards

Doc

edit on 11/12/10 by ExtinctExInt because: screwed up the quote

edit on 11/12/10 by ExtinctExInt because: as above

Doesn't take too much to find out yourself.

News reports state it's a shopping district.

If you search for images of the location (Drottninggatan - translated as 'Queen Street'), then you get an idea of the area in question:

www.google.co.uk... nG=Search

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ExtinctExInt

Good things to ponder. Also, this happened around 17.00 which is fairly close to the rushiest hours, but not quite.
It is also rather peculiar that this happened the day after the Nobel Prize Award Ceremony here in Stockholm.

There's eye-witness footage from the scene in youtube.

edit on 11-12-2010 by sarderun because: link to vid

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by big_BHOY

If you had read my earlier post you would have seen that I have already been to google street view and maps. I just wanted a more personal view of the area than the MSM give us.

Doesn't take much to read earlier posts either.

Regards

Doc

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sarderun

Thanks for the YouTube link Sarderun. Just the kind of images I was looking for.

Given the amount of people that were in nearby streets it was very fortunate there wasn't a secondary device/bomber. I have attended bomb blasts where this has been the case and it is an understatement to say that people flocking for a better view in the hope of seeing something exciting is just what bombers hope for.

The voyeuristic nature of humans can always be counted on.

Doc
edit on 11/12/10 by ExtinctExInt because: Exhausted and typing like Stevie Wonder

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here's another video, shorter and more revealing.

Makes one think. After a day of running around the city, I'd say fortunately missing the location where this happened.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Spot the connection between:
Tonight’s news – Two explosions in central Stockholm have killed one person and injured two,
and
Yesterday’s news – The prize went to imprisoned Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo, who was barred by the Chinese government from attending the ceremony
Question: Why Stockholm? This is what I asked myself.
Answer: Ahhhh, birthplace and final resting place of Alfred Bernhard Nobel, founder of the Nobel Prize.
Makes a lot of sense now, doesn’t it?
Question: Now, who could be responsible?
Answer: I’ll give your a clue. A dragon from the far east or a mythical terrorist group from the middle east?
Ironic, isn’t it?
P.S. Aren’t I clever??????

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Talking about SAS, remember how the CIA blew up the Al-askari shia holy mosque in Iraq blaming sunni insurgents in 2006? While the Americans were funding the Shia death squads to kill the Sunnis wholesale style.

Now we have this stockholm bomb and comes along Muhammad, Cartoons ,Allah blaa de blaa.

Is it me or are these terrorist 'masterminds' who pulled off attacks like 9/11 getting dumber by the day that they have to resort to FAIL underwear and printer ink cartidges?

I am really starting to get fed up with this whole ding-a-ling circus show.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

this is not reproted in the mass media - they only report what they want you to hear - this must have been done by someone else and they wont give them publicity - they reserve all the publicity for their own covert strikes against their own people....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Dumbass, it's probably just drug war violence.
edit on 11-12-2010 by freedish because: capital D

edit on 11-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's being reported in Australian mass media. They're calling it a terrorist attack.
edit on 11/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Cnn.com's post about a failed terrorist attempt.

www.cnn.com...

The police got a email 10 min before the explosion it seems.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oh, this is beautifully timed! It´s recently become known to the public that the US is gathering intelligence on Swedish citizens... from within Sweden. And this spying has been going on for years.... Shock! Horror! I wish.

www.globalsecurity.org
Sveriges Radio

So now our government, who isn´t as retarded as you might think, is pretending to be clueless. Not only did they know, I dare go so far as to say it is a joint operation with the Swedish Secret Service (SÄPO). Isn´t this high treason? Isn´t this the cue for us citizens to start exterminating them before they exterminate us? I guess not.

So lets see... What to do? I know! With one single incident, all crimes perpetrated against the Swedish citizens will be justified! They won´t even be viewed as crimes, but as steps taken to protect us from the evil muslim terrorists. My government loves me, oh yes it does. For the MSM tells me so.

... or muslim terrorists really do hate me for my freedom. Poor misguided fools. Could someone direct them to this post?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join