It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All NWO Agents, Reptilians, Disinfo agents, and other entites related. Please read

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by works4dhs
uh-oh, possible breach

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is this guy one of ours?
they told me 'time is running out' is one of the Code Purple phrases
I had some creepy college profs but none like this

Naa, he is just a low level disinfo agent (get it...teachers are reptilians...stop getting education is the key here. Its a new movement to make learning a conspiracy in itself...the theory is that eventually conspiracy theorists will stop getting an education past junior high school or less and not be able to use technology, like computers.

This is detailed more in your handbook. Chapter 24 on information control.

sorry, spilled some Red Bull on that page.
teachers are reptilians...explains a lot. any luck infiltrating the private/Christian schools? they seem to be turning out some sharp minds. we still haven't been able to sell evolution to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

sorry, spilled some Red Bull on that page.
teachers are reptilians...explains a lot. any luck infiltrating the private/Christian schools? they seem to be turning out some sharp minds. we still haven't been able to sell evolution to them.

Not to worry, the pope is on top of that.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You stole my flux capacitor!

How did you know about the annunaki party?

I have been informed to tell you that youre punishment has been decided....

First you are to do hard time....we will send you using the flux capacitor back to....1984!

For 1 year and 1 day, and that day may never come, but when it does........

You will be sent to enjoy 1000 years in the stomach of Sarlacc!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

1) someone in the break room on martian outpost 12 left their skin on the food machine. this is unsanitary. Please do not shed off your human skin in public areas as it can contaminate the food.

I know who this was. He said it won't happen again. He just started shedding, so didn't know any better.

Now, I wanted to remind everyone of the annunaki welcoming party in may...remember to bring a gift.

Is there a limit? Will there be a place to put "live" gifts?

Keep in mind this is a semi-formal meeting, please keep your human skin off, and refrain from consuming the souls of the slaves before the main event.

What about consuming smaller animals? Will this be permitted? Are outside food and drink allowed?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
You stole my flux capacitor!

Search again.It's under your bed.

How did you know about the annunaki party?

Do you think all the food will go there by themselves?(they could,by i don't think they want)We are organizing the whole thing.We suppose to know.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Can I be an attendee at the welcoming party? Doesn't matter I'll end up as food.

If everything is right, I am not their taste . So there could be chances created out of this party for my future.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

someone caught on to our Muppet connection!
Breach! Breach!

recommend IMMEDIATE mindwiping procedures.
frankly I suspect Miss Piggy of spilling the beans. she's been out of the headlines for a while and you know what a media pig she is...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

What did you recommend again? I can't remember a thing for the life of me...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Please keep in mind that when using the handheld neural pathway reconstructor, the small blue light should be facing away from you. If you find your blue light is starting to "flicker", replace the battery soon so more accidents do not happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Please keep in mind that when using the handheld neural pathway reconstructor, the small blue light should be facing away from you. If you find your blue light is starting to "flicker", replace the battery soon so more accidents do not happen.

this is why I prefer the Mark III HNPR. it produces a concentrated beam instead of a field, whose user-dampening effect was sometimes, um, less than optimal. (but The Company saved some $ subcontracting to the Chinese...)
Happy 'Rule Earth Day' everyone!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

the M3 is alright, far more accurate and less accident prone, however, I guess I am old school, or lazy. I like the wider range...could hit 2 or even 3 targets at once if they were close enough.

Well, I guess this is more "humane", and I can understand upper managments call for caution this close to The Moment..we cant afford any more incidents like yeman.

Which reminds me, Mark 3 is fine around cell phone towers now.that bug was ironed out, so not to worry about the portal effects under certain conditions, however, still maintain caution when near ipods actively playing our neural programming software (see the site for current list of artists for which ones incorporate the programming algorthm).

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I will take the liberty to respond to your gripes in order of importance.

Do not be concerned at the use of energy on Luna, we recently have increased the oscillation rate of the neodymium generators for the purpose of increasing the average neuronal action-potential difference per pulse among affected humans; you shall receive your memo soon.

The last time I was at Outpost 12 I did not notice any irregularities. However, your complaint has been reported and filed. Homo-Sapiens is a notoriously disease ridden species. The offending entity should be forewarned that the shedding of the human dermis is to be done in sterilized environments only; future violations will result in immediate liquification. If you require more 'time', please note that the High Council has respectfully requested you to submit your requisition of transfer to the galactic center to them instead of attempting flagrant disregard of policy. You are misguided if you are considering the risk of putting your fellow entities in danger of an engineered biological threat. You have been warned.

"MIB" should consider wearing 'red' (λ=650nm) and/or 'white' (λ=465nm&λ=545nm&λ=650nm at f > 400 Thz) as a partial substitute to 'black' (λ=nil). Apparently many humans have an aversion to the 'black' color, associating it with alignment to a chaotic metaphysical perspective due to cultural influences. Our statisticians show that humans tend to associate negative emotions with black at a somewhat significant correlation (r²~=0.4624). For this reason the continuous and unbroken wearing of black colors for more than 3 full earth rotations is not recommended. I have received word that the council also does not recommend the continuous wearing of human formal wear despite the similarity to our own uniforms and the association with a positive socioeconomic status among humans, though the correlation is less clear in this case. This particular revelation may be highly uncomfortable to some.

Our most prominent disinfo agents are modifying their techniques in accordance to the ability of the average human to uncover disinformation. It is highly suggested for all disinfo agents to comprehensively dissect this thread for guidance, and behaviors to avoid.

On a personal note to the Rank-1s, I would like to request that the microchip implant on my human embodiment form be re-inserted into the right hand instead of the left, in accordance to MOTB protocol so that my temporary human form does not become exposed to the neuronal desensitization field and trauma ray.

To SaturnFX, please be advised that your concerns have been or are being addressed by the council. You are doing an excellent job. See you at the party.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

On a personal note to the Rank-1s, I would like to request that the microchip implant on my human embodiment form be re-inserted into the right hand instead of the left, in accordance to MOTB protocol so that my temporary human form does not become exposed to the neuronal desensitization field and trauma ray.

You have to arrange an appointment.Things are a little crazy around here,due to the deadline and of course you heard that the new generation of implants were infecting the human skin (blisters,lumps,cysts and other disgusting stuff like that)and we have to wait for our scientific team to find what causes that.
They suspect that the chips themselves are fine but the whole infection is caused by some mutation due to the changes in Earth's atmosphere.If that's the case they will have to adjust the skin to the new parameters.

I will let you know when they are ready.For their own shake that has to happen before the party.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

the M3 is alright, far more accurate and less accident prone, however, I guess I am old school, or lazy. I like the wider range...could hit 2 or even 3 targets at once if they were close enough.

Well, I guess this is more "humane", and I can understand upper managments call for caution this close to The Moment..we cant afford any more incidents like yeman.

I'm so glad to see you worried about being 'humane'!!!
if you're going to seize a planet it's always good to be humane about it!
edit on 23-4-2011 by works4dhs because: reword

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'm so glad to see you worried about being 'humane'!!!
if you're going to seize a planet it's always good to be humane about it!
edit on 23-4-2011 by works4dhs because: reword

Well of course its always good to be humane
You realize how loud the screams were with the M2? they can end up making an agent without proper training's ears to ring
the M3 removes the ability to scream while the processing takes place, thereby allowing the agent to not worry about ear discomfort...far more humane to the agent...although I always felt the ringing ears was a right of passage and teaches them to attend training on inner lobe blocking techniques.

Its in everyones interest to make the agents job easier now though, time is critical and so we got to tighten up our act if we are going to get the nwo established before the 2014 deadline.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
Our most prominent disinfo agents are modifying their techniques in accordance to the ability of the average human to uncover disinformation. It is highly suggested for all disinfo agents to comprehensively dissect this thread for guidance, and behaviors to avoid.

Sorry to amend this, I just noticed you forgot to add in the code function.
For the proper message of that thread, please use Sirius 12-k decompiler (set it on base 3 transcode assembly). the face article of course is for the norms to be focusing in on.

You will notice also, incidently, the discussion, although appearing on the surface as informative, actually is directional. a masterful work of art that has actually allowed some of our agents to call the norms disinfo agents just from natural reactions of their own communication.

Simple creatures they are.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion

Sorry to amend this, I just noticed you forgot to add in the code function.
For the proper message of that thread, please use Sirius 12-k decompiler (set it on base 3 transcode assembly). the face article of course is for the norms to be focusing in on.

You will notice also, incidently, the discussion, although appearing on the surface as informative, actually is directional. a masterful work of art that has actually allowed some of our agents to call the norms disinfo agents just from natural reactions of their own communication.

Simple creatures they are.

As a regular. Yeah your disinfo is lacking skills. SaturnFX I tolled you I always knew their was more behind you.
(As I live in the truth. I does not make a difference for me, and it does not upset me at all. So knowing is enough for me)

With pain in my hearth. I must admit. But I would not say: Simple creatures they are.
edit on 24-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well the Blue Beam Project seems to be working alright. The Ivory Coast was a great place to start!

www.youtube.com...

What a bunch of suckers!

Champagne for everyone!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Well the Blue Beam Project seems to be working alright. The Ivory Coast was a great place to start!

www.youtube.com...

What a bunch of suckers!

Champagne for everyone!

I still think Israel would have been a better spot given the humans history we wrote for them, however I guess it worked out fine anyhow.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

As a regular. Yeah your disinfo is lacking skills.

Oh bull! I studied in the finest subterfuge centers in the delta sector. Are you saying that delta is somehow inferior in its methods? really? have you seen the ratings?
This isn't some Quanar system schooling, we are talking Delta here!
Not to mention interning on Phatos 3 for over 26 years working for Faa'tor himself.

hogwash.

SaturnFX I tolled you I always knew their was more behind you.

In what sense? My allegience is to the seal keepers of course. what are you implying? Overthrowing the royals, especially as they are this close to the planet would be madness to even contemplate.

(As I live in the truth. I does not make a difference for me, and it does not upset me at all. So knowing is enough for me)

With pain in my hearth. I must admit. But I would not say: Simple creatures they are.
edit on 24-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

Wait...are you...
your a norm...I mean, earth person as we all are.
Seriously though, you read the first sentence of the first post...this conversation does not apply to you, therefore you should forget anything and everything...because its all humor that humans enjoy
and that is why you would do best to forget it all, because its not even funny humor and will probably just give you a headache or maybe a rash.

Not that giving headaches is abnormal. many humans experience non-implant headaches all the time. Actually, all headaches are non-implant related as there is no such thing as implants...except whatever humans do to each other

and we are humans also, I simply use the term humans now and then to make sure you are aware of...

oh screw it...can someone please locate and code 7 this human please. I expect full neural remapping with associative humor level 307 installed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join