It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All NWO Agents, Reptilians, Disinfo agents, and other entites related. Please read

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by SaturnFX

If there's one thing I hate it's people telling me how to do my job, we at the MIB will never wear jeans! You'll be the first one in the FEMA camps to be ground up into Soylent Green once our sinister plans unfold. Buahahahaha

they told me at Orientation that the MIB branch was touchy. that much they got right.

my nose/earlobes seem fine but no one comprehends the 'Vote for Pedro' tee shirt I was issued. there appears to be a space/time continuum error as I can find no record of a Pedro running for president. I had to dememorize a neighbor last week (wasn't hard, her memory is problematic on anything since 2006).

(note to the MIB guy; there should be a 'w' in that evil laugh.)
on that subject; said neighbor's yard might be a suitable candidate for a future landing zone as no one will give her much credence. she does have phone wires over her back yard. sorry, no cattle in this vicinity.
edit on 13-1-2011 by works4dhs because: add taunt directed at MIB guy

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

my nose/earlobes seem fine but no one comprehends the 'Vote for Pedro' tee shirt I was issued. there appears to be a space/time continuum error as I can find no record of a Pedro running for president

The "Vote for Pedro" tshirt is a prank they pull to all the newbies.The first 300 years are tough,your time will come to do the same to the next generation of agents.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
P.E.D.R.O.

Presidental European Disinformation (for) Reptilian Overlords

Vote for Pedro

Of course, wearing it makes you look like a idiot, but hey, it gets the subliminal message across and is a necessary part of the mind altering project. So ya, wear it with pride, new guy.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
question; a fellow novice is worried as his book instructs on creating and wearing a 'tinfoil hat'. he cannot find tin foil and it is making him nervous. I assured him that aluminum foil of a thickness of at least 0.1mm is a suitable substitute. (standard Reynolds wrap is 0.45mm.)
I am right, yes?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If you turn to appendix 8, there is a footnote explaining the required thicknesses for different elements - the denser the element, the thinner the required cap. I can't remember the precise measurements for Aluminium, but provided he uses at least six layers of traditional foil, it should suffice.

I use and recommend a 0.5mm gold-plated Osmium hat, which I had surgically implanted at my last posting as it allows greater integration into the community than the old tinfoil hats, which are nevertheless good for a laugh. It's thicker than the requirements, but I always figure that more is better.
edit on 15/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Using Tin Foil of course should only be applied towards human conspiracy theorists. As you know, the tin foil acts as an amplifier and worn around the round head acts like a satellite dish of sorts right into their pineal gland, allowing for direct transmissions of subconscious cue's.

Sadly, due to a lack of "style" understanding, the actual tin foil hats have since become considered "silly". Of course now with the new factories in China, "hoodies" and standard knit caps have the aluminium deposits required for the continued "dismiss and distract" initiative.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I proudly report that the experiment with the cows,is condacted succesfully.Those who found in a weak state were returned to their owner,unfortunatelly dead.
The rest of the herd will be kept for the welcoming party,for those who want to try more traditional earth dishes.

The local agent spread the rumor that they died of a virus.
Noone seems to suspect us,

End of report.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
I proudly report that the experiment with the cows,is condacted succesfully.Those who found in a weak state were returned to their owner,unfortunatelly dead.
The rest of the herd will be kept for the welcoming party,for those who want to try more traditional earth dishes.

The local agent spread the rumor that they died of a virus.
Noone seems to suspect us,

End of report.

Well done! It seems we are going to be on time for the next batch of fish testing then. the array of soul sacrifice is nearly 50% completion.

Incidently, Our cell phone networking has lost 8% signal..did something happen to Verizon? How are we supposed to create a proper beacon if people are having bad service..they may stop texting and weaken the exo-network antenna

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The fish testing started last night.No time to lose.We'll have the results later this week.I'll let you know.

As for the cell signal.If not available at the time of the transmissions,the message will be automatically redirected to any electronic device at hand(tv,mp3s,ipods etc).
Believe me humans will never stop texting or using their tvs,even if their lives depended on this.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

above thread...does this mean the Ssssslavinakonos have 'claimed' San Antonio for their own?

note post# 10; a 'brand' indicates a CLAIM OF OWNERSHIP'...
edit on 16-1-2011 by works4dhs because: add line

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Edict from the Galactic Federation of the Reptillian Conglomerate:

• That (1) the ingestion of Earth species must not be interrupted under any circumstance. The High Lord Lizard wishes to maintain the diet at all cost.

• That (2) the leak must immediately be addressed and countered.

• That (3) any lizard found to be in collusion with Earthlings will be sliced and refrigerated cold cuts.

End
edit on 16/1/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

• That (1) the ingestion of Earth species must not be interrupted under any circumstance. The High Lord Lizard wishes to maintain the diet at all cost.

• That (3) any lizard found to be in collusion with Earthlings will be sliced and refrigerated cold cuts.

End

(gasp!) The GF of the RC!!! oh noes!!!

will investigate promptly! the High Lord Lizard must be served!
(I have a neighbor wi a rottweiler, I'm sure he wouldn't be missed...)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

End

Orders will be executed as asked.For the 3rd part of the memo we will start immediate tests to see if the human skin has infected the ones that wear it.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
To any of my reptilian brothers in human politician positions:

Have disciplin and do not loose your form on public TV! the slaves can not see our true form!

That is all.

Magistrate Alula.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
uh-oh, possible breach

is this guy one of ours?
they told me 'time is running out' is one of the Code Purple phrases
I had some creepy college profs but none like this

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
To any of my reptilian brothers in human politician positions:

Have disciplin and do not loose your form on public TV! the slaves can not see our true form!

That is all.

Magistrate Alula.

we have to do something about Nancy Pelosi then.
every time she smiles everybody creeps out
(except her constituents, who are California whackos anyway)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It was part of the experiment on how fast the humans can spread the word of the encounter.
Pretty fast if you ask me...

Colleges and schools are the main target.

Good job agent.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
uh-oh, possible breach

is this guy one of ours?
they told me 'time is running out' is one of the Code Purple phrases
I had some creepy college profs but none like this

Naa, he is just a low level disinfo agent (get it...teachers are reptilians...stop getting education is the key here. Its a new movement to make learning a conspiracy in itself...the theory is that eventually conspiracy theorists will stop getting an education past junior high school or less and not be able to use technology, like computers.

This is detailed more in your handbook. Chapter 24 on information control.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
(except her constituents, who are California whackos anyway)

Californians, or as they are known as to us, Call For UN's" is a critical component on establishing the NWO. Please show support. Buy tofu

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Fear not, I have mobilised a clear up crew.

That particular “professor” and his “student” have both been “naturalised”

...... yes I had them both killed. They shall serve as the main meal at our annual “NWO disinfo agent of the year 2010” award’s.

MMMMMMMMMMMM ape meat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join