Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

All NWO Agents, Reptilians, Disinfo agents, and other entites related. Please read

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by schuyler

Hey no worries.Agent 54675676234t436523asgfafgsr4363rwetyu7ujhtw45765whetjgry54wrt5yu6htrtgfsd has taken care of the matter.

We seriously need to move to a simplier system of identification...how about just a nice hex color number

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'd just like to remind everyone attending the upcoming Bohemian Grove gathering to each bring their own contribution to the large-scale human sacrifice for the annual Satanic ritual.
Remember, we only take young white Christian virgins and nothing else, we've had problems in the past when some idiot copped-out and brought an atheist so the portal that was supposed to lead to Satan's unholy realm instead opened up to Ipswich (remember the atheists are on our side to spread our heretical ideas).
See you all there.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I apologize for the long delay in responding. I sent a memo requesting that the MIB wear less conspicuous clothing. They sent back a memo saying they were quite sure that black is the new black and they are very much incognito, wearing only Prada and Dolce & Gabbana.

The bad news is that not enough human shills have been collected for the welcoming party in May. The Annunaki will have a tasty feast consisting of cloned cattle and GMO foods instead.

Regards,
TETRA.X

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
TOTAL BOLOGNIUM

Haven't you read the latest memorandum regarding temporal anomalies propagated through a multi-variate subspace domain in multiple dimensions? Don't blame me if you are contacted by someone claiming to be in "Section 31" about "temporal incursions."

Don't say I didn't warn you!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

We will have the right ammount of humans for the party.I oversee the harvest operation and until May we will be ready for the feast.The only problem is that i cannot store them on the Earth base,i will have to move them to moon or Mars.
I suggest the council to consider a couple more wars,so that can make our job easier.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
I'd just like to remind everyone attending the upcoming Bohemian Grove gathering to each bring their own contribution to the large-scale human sacrifice for the annual Satanic ritual.

Surely you have not been on the receiving end of the memos lauding our decades-long, systematic abductions of young, fresh prizes by our ... failed Manchurian candidates that we have further brainwashed using '___', massive flouridation, dental implants and subliminal messages in Orbitz commercials. Tremendous success! We should be good to go with gifts for the cloven one ... that is if the Vatican has stopped being so unusually greedy!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hi guys!

Happy Yuletide and all.

Just wanted to thank management for the company christmas gift this year, the mug with

NWO - Nice World Order

was very much appreciated.

Anyone know if that's the new slogan?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

From what i've heard they're gonna try it out to see if it will work.
They already make t-shirts,lighters and keychains with the slogan.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
From what i've heard they're gonna try it out to see if it will work.
They already make t-shirts,lighters and keychains with the slogan.

Re: The NWO - Nice World Order Lighters

Just a reminder,

The NWO Lighters for 2011 are Water Proof Lighters

[They] want the new NWO Water Proof Lighters sent to all known individuals heading for the woods, caves, mountains and households preparing bunkers (rather thoughtful I thought)

Please refer to 'our' human data base for individual names, addresses, SS#, all known email addresss, phone numbers etc ... in adddition - WND Members (refer to the subscription data base) are to recieve 3 NWO Water Proof Lighters.

NSA, IRS and Fusion Centres will provide additional list of names and addresses (mainly for cross reference/checking)

Our 2011 NWO - Nice World Order Water Proof Lighters are ready for dispatch

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Warehouse 23

Don't forget your standard issue liquid imbibing devices.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
new guy here. IHR (InHuman Resources) told me to check in on this thread for updates etc.
how's the Level 42 project doing?
what side do we take on the bird/fish kill issue? somebody overharvesting again?
edit on 12-1-2011 by works4dhs because: spell check

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
edit on 12-1-2011 by works4dhs because: dupe post deleted. just occured to me, 'dupe' has two meanings...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

You should surely know that the bird, fish and llama deaths are just our testing the functionality of our long-distance trauma-ray station on the moon.

Honestly, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were some civilian trying to impersonate an officer of disinformation.

My transmitter is playing up with all the weather over here, so could you do me a favour and let head office know that the mass die-offs of earthworms and woodlice went well, too? Strangely, considering their importance to human ecosystems, the locals have not yet noticed their absence.
edit on 12/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWill

You should surely know that the bird, fish and llama deaths are just our testing the functionality of our long-distance trauma-ray station on the moon.

Honestly, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were some civilian trying to impersonate an officer of disinformation.

My transmitter is playing up with all the weather over here, so could you do me a favour and let head office know that the mass die-offs of earthworms and woodlice went well, too? Strangely, considering their importance to human ecosystems, the locals have not yet noticed their absence.
edit on 12/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

they told me no llamas would be hurt!!!
makes me wonder about the other stuff they told me.

valuable or not, they're just worms! who cares? will forward tho as requested.
edit on 12-1-2011 by works4dhs because: add line

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

No worries mate.IHR are out of shape lately.For a reason they seem to "forget" stuff.Some of us around here are thinking they start to be a liability.
I'm just saying.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Seriously, you need to watch the training videos. Welcome to the family.
Now, The bird dieoffs is a result of the microwave signals sent by nibiru to haarp. It is slightly unfortunate that so few were killed, however, it was only a small testing
The fish are from of course our underwater bases that are testing the out Project Red Tide for the 2012 event. This is all detailed in your employee guidebook "So you want to conquor earth" under the 3rd chapter.

Keep in mind, if you haven't read the employee handbook and watched the videos by the end of 2011, you will be sent back into the field with simple "shill" pay grade. Their dental plan is not very good.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Seriously, you need to watch the training videos. Welcome to the family.
Now, The bird dieoffs is a result of the microwave signals sent by nibiru to haarp. It is slightly unfortunate that so few were killed, however, it was only a small testing
The fish are from of course our underwater bases that are testing the out Project Red Tide for the 2012 event. This is all detailed in your employee guidebook "So you want to conquor earth" under the 3rd chapter.

Keep in mind, if you haven't read the employee handbook and watched the videos by the end of 2011, you will be sent back into the field with simple "shill" pay grade. Their dental plan is not very good.

Enjoy your stay.

rededicating self to videos and employee guidebook. most was covered in Orientation but as usual they missed a lot of the important stuff (those Norwegian spirals make GREAT amplifiers for the haarp stuff!).
not worried about dental plan as we'll all be eating bran mush when the deal goes down. (or was that another joke on El Goobero's part? He's the one what said no llamas would be hurt. 8-( just sayin'...)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I have an issue from the guidebook - even aside from that the publisher recently re-titled it "So, you want to conquer the earth", which just shows that education is slipping, if publishers don't know the difference between conquost and conquest.

My issue is that if you turn to chapter 666, "Blending in with the natives", specifically page 5318008, line 13, it suggests that the fundamental part of any disguise is to have a nose, whereas I have found a nose relatively unimportant relative to earlobes. I have seen many agents covers completely blown in recent years when the local humans discovered that they did not have earlobes, and silencing such individuals has had a very powerful impact reducing the supplies available for the planned Armageddon/Cocktails event next New Year's.

I would pass this on to HQ myself, obviously, but the technical staff all seem to be on their shedding breaks - you know how these reptilians are - and I'm having to weight another four days to have my transmitter fixed. Would you be able to give them the message?

Ta muchly.
edit on 13/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWill

I have an issue from the guidebook - even aside from that the publisher recently re-titled it "So, you want to conquer the earth", which just shows that education is slipping, if publishers don't know the difference between conquost and conquest.

My issue is that if you turn to chapter 666, "Blending in with the natives", specifically page 5318008, line 13, it suggests that the fundamental part of any disguise is to have a nose, whereas I have found a nose relatively unimportant relative to earlobes. I have seen many agents covers completely blown in recent years when the local humans discovered that they did not have earlobes, and silencing such individuals has had a very powerful impact reducing the supplies available for the planned Armageddon/Cocktails event next New Year's.

I would pass this on to HQ myself, obviously, but the technical staff all seem to be on their shedding breaks - you know how these reptilians are - and I'm having to weight another four days to have my transmitter fixed. Would you be able to give them the message?

Ta muchly.
edit on 13/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

The earlobe issue is covered in the new edition of the guide.It is even has pictures for the right disguise.the problem with the covers blown was taken under serious consideration.

The reptilian stuff is always a little slow during winter.They can fight anything,but mother nature sometimes is a bitch.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

If there's one thing I hate it's people telling me how to do my job, we at the MIB will never wear jeans! You'll be the first one in the FEMA camps to be ground up into Soylent Green once our sinister plans unfold. Buahahahaha

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join