All NWO Agents, Reptilians, Disinfo agents, and other entites related. Please read

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

MIB: STOP WEARING ALL BLACK!!! its obvious...try some bluejeans already.

Black is always in fashion.
I stopped wearing the suit though when someone asked me if i was in the Blues Brothers Band.

I still wear black(damn protocol),but i changed the style.

Oh by the way can someone fix the transporter on the Mars base 13?Last time i was there took me 5 minutes to materialise.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have some good news from the East Atlantic projects! In a recent population scan, only 0.001% of the British population showed any suspicion that David Cameron was in fact Cheri Blair (agent Fragmutha) in a skin suit, and they have been wiped accordingly!

Also, despite unusually high awareness (7.613%) that "Tony Blair" was a Remote Operated Animatronic Unit, probably down to the word-processing glitch, Fragmutha's secondary active ROAU "Nick Clegg") is cooperating well with her to ensure that the British humans cannot interfere with the Central Earthling Domination Centre across the Atlantic.

In one of the cooperative efforts, however, I do have to report a slight glitch - programming of intelligence-reduction ROAU "Simon Cowell" (CPU ident 44578800765DIC3215HED6771X) on a 7-day cycle has alerted fractions of the British Population (up to 14.893% in some areas) that he is non-human, and a cycle out of sync with television viewing habits might be preferable. Also "Simon Cowell" subprojects "Leona Lewis" and "Alexandra Burke" (collectively Operation Soul-Destroyer) might soon require separate ROAUs, as awareness that they are identical is on the rise (2008 = 4.57%; 2010 = 11.89%).

In better news, we have discovered that several local pet-shops supply locusts and fuzzy mice, which local reptilian parents are saying is a life-saver in child-care now that human embryos are only available as an occasional by-product of IVF clinics.
edit on 19/12/2010 by TheWill because: (no reason given)
edit on 19/12/2010 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good news everyone, the nefarious food bills act passed..now these hoomans can no longer grow their own food and must eat only what is provided to then by our genetic engineers..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

So now we need more slaves to work in the factories to increase the quantities of the products.I'll make sure that the patrol crafts will get informed and update the list with new numbers of humans needed.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

So now we need more slaves to work in the factories to increase the quantities of the products.I'll make sure that the patrol crafts will get informed and update the list with new numbers of humans needed.

Seriously...what are you guys doing down there anyhow...we just gave you a fresh batch of chipped slaves not 2 months ago...
remember, no eating the slaves until they no longer can effectively work!!!
Shesh. well, your going to have to wait till the new year..our santa initiative is in full swing now. Luckily the census report is due out soon, so we will know where we can cull effectively

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey guys, I popped a idea in the suggestion box outside the bosses office the other day, he has still not give a response. I know that being a shape shifting alien slave of Satan (evil be upon him) he is very busy but if you’s here anything please let me know.

For your records the Idea was as follows.

Dear, the Boss.

I am one of the leading disinfo agents on the website used by our nemesis “ATS” I was thinking it might just be a good idea to hack in a delete the website and save us the trouble of feeding the our disinfo in the time leading up to the leaders return to earth. Further to this i think it would be possible to track their IP. addresses to identify them then we could have them all assassinated before they reveal our plans.

Might also be a good idea to stop putting hints about our future plans in Hollywood movies.

Kind regards,

Employee: 54675676234t436523asgfafgsr4363rwetyu7ujhtw45765whetjgry54wrt5yu6htrtgfsd

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Were you not told?

Agent Fragmutha discussed that with the boss two weeks ago when they met for cocktails. She is currently setting precedent in policing of the internet to allow the removal of objectionable content, with the long-term (probably in two ecdysis' time) aim of removing websites that she plans to label "anti-informative" from British access, before distributing media relaying the success of the project to allow other EDCs to use our success as precedent.

I can't believe you weren't told.

PS - when you next speak to her, be sure to highlight the witty irony of "anti-informative" websites. I believe that she is going through a mid-instar crisis, and she has already bitten the heads off two ROAU controllers this week for failing to laugh at her jokes.
edit on 20/12/2010 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Would one of you PLEASE take care of this guy?? He is a real pain in the patootie. Maybe you could just send him a check and say "Thanks." Couple mil should do it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Seriously...what are you guys doing down there anyhow...we just gave you a fresh batch of chipped slaves not 2 months ago...
remember, no eating the slaves until they no longer can effectively work!!!
Shesh. well, your going to have to wait till the new year..our santa initiative is in full swing now. Luckily the census report is due out soon, so we will know where we can cull effectively

You know these hollow earth dudes.They go crazy when they see fresh meat.No self-control at all.We need a "SWAT" team everytime the new load of humans arrive.
Besides i'm on a new diet and i only eat vegeterians.Very hard to find these days.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Honestly, there are real problems going on, and you bring up this #. Get a grip

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by neo1234

Well said my friend, hey ho silver.. there are real problems

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I did try to warn you all that putting that much chemicals in the water would have side effects. Firstly a total removal of the humanoids sense of humour and secondly total mental retardation. I mean take that last poster for example, firstly fails to see that this is a joke, and secondly responds positively to his own post.

Perfect example of our plans working, but working a little bit too well

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo1234

Can someone execute command alpha 723G. We got a feather on the snake...you know what to do

(nevermind, I seen he responded and agreed with himself right after...obviously just a omega drone..thought we had a security issue)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
I did try to warn you all that putting that much chemicals in the water would have side effects. Firstly a total removal of the humanoids sense of humour and secondly total mental retardation. I mean take that last poster for example, firstly fails to see that this is a joke, and secondly responds positively to his own post.

Perfect example of our plans working, but working a little bit too well

Yes, indeed. this is a simple human joke.
We would, I mean, they would...that is if such things even existed, would never simply discuss such things right in the open to mock just how easily these sheep have become.

as the humans say. hahaha..

or as we say..because we are all just humans having a beer and nacho's while making a joke. because thats what us humans do.
say, would you care for another of a fine earth beer while we watch another episode of the funny late night shows we enjoy?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes I would very much like to humour myself with the primitive audio-motion box those humans, sorry we, all love so much.

First i must take a trip to sector Delta89 to check on how the plans for our new office fridge are coming along.

PS: I have marked the malfunctioning omega drone for termination.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ummmm.... Klaatu birrada nikto?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by klaatu4711

SoHvaD pagh vIjatlh, Human!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn? Or was that just for last night's moon dance and get together?
edit on 21-12-2010 by Erongaricuaro because: I like it like that.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo1234

WHY are you responding this way to a thread that is in the jokes and puns forum? If you do not like jokes and puns because there are so many problems in the world, one would think you would avoid the jokes and puns forum and direct your attentions elsewhere. Of course, it is possible you weren't paying much attention to where you were.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Hey no worries.Agent 54675676234t436523asgfafgsr4363rwetyu7ujhtw45765whetjgry54wrt5yu6htrtgfsd has taken care of the matter.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join