It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: People behind WikiLeaks should be prosecuted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Looks like the state did its job well.. The citizens all believe the propaganda theyre fed.. Bah ! Bring back the Hippies they had the fortitude to stand up and stick it to the man..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
These polls are definitely rigged. Though I can see how a lot of the population just votes however they are told to vote, but we know this.

The general public is a quivering mass of idiots that can hardly fire a synapse through what they think is their brain, but is in fact something more of rotting sponge.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What I find amusing: Everytime someone says something like "the people have no brain" he gets a star. So it must be right!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This poll sounds almost as if it were designed by the clowns on Fox news who are calling for Assange to be assassinated.

Assassinated? I don't think anyone wants that really

Except for the blowhards on Fox news:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Doesn't get more blatant and out in the open than that.

Well then change your original statement from "Fox news" to "Bob Bickel". He's merely a correspondent, he provides editorial commentary.

I prefer precision.

True, but Fox also had the ability to edit it out but chose not to..
THEY are responsible for what THEY put to air..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

I concur. Mainstream media often report half-truth or false information. It is we the common people who must not let the news influence our emotions or decisions.

Wikileaks has now opened my eyes, heart and brain. They actually exposed the sex trade of little boys involving DynCorp (contractor by US government) and Afghan officials. The mainstream media managed to contain this news low profile.

edit on 12 11 2010 by wisdomnotemotion because: better remarks

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
HA!
They polled 1,029 people.

They just got a Fox news e-mail list and gave them a ring a ding ding.

They should have polled the other um, 5 or 6 million of us who have an opinion.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
First of all, every university professor I have ever had in humanities has voiced their total disapproval and distrust in polls to represent the popular opinion- even if they are done with the utmost care, transparency, and equality.

Secondly... if any poll showed any kind of support for wikileaks, it would never be published in MSM. The people in power have made up their minds- wikileaks is bad. So naturally, anything "official" or "mainstream" is never going to publish any kind of information that shows support for it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

if assange should be prosecuted, then what is the media's excuse for airing the material on national t.v.?
surely if assange is guilty, then so are the B.B.C. and FOX etc.

the majority of people would of never found out about the secret material if it was not for news networks spreading it far and wide, and putting wikileaks on the map.
edit on 12-12-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wikileaks=Heros. It's that simple. Since when has transparency been anything but good? Barring a few spec ops and secret agent type stuff, everything should be transparent. That's how it is in local governments and school boards and that's how it should be nationally and globally. Cheers to wikileaks. Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I don't have a link because it was something on a live CBC broadcast (National Canadian news). They reported there that Wikileaks issues got the highest amount of "comments" on their web site from viewers they had ever experienced regarding any issue before, and the vast majority were in support of them.

I would think that constitutes a poll of sorts.

Mind you I am not finding the Wiki stuff on the front page anymore of the website. They've got a ton of info, but you have to go looking for it.

cbc.ca
edit on 12/12/2010 by wayno because: added link

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
remember when they made weak accusations against obama so people would think they were scared and running a smear campaign? it made people think if they are this scared he must be good, and supported him. look where that got us... those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
edit on 12-12-2010 by freakgenius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join