It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th and 5th dimension?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Some people say 4th dimension is good, some people say 4th dimension is fear and illusion and needs to be overcome to get to the 5th dimension? Can someone please explain this?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

The fourth dimension is time as shown here:
WIKI
Sorry if its been stated.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The 4th dimension is time, or rather, space-time.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hm, that's not quite what I was looking for, but thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think the 4th dimension is the dreamworld. It's like the 3rd dimension, but it's entirely created by our thoughts, and not physical.

It's outside of time, and fleeting.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by iAnjo

The fourth dimension is time as shown here:
WIKI
Sorry if its been stated.

Did you even read that wikipedia page? Time is not a spacial dimension like the three we all know and love.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You need to be a little more clear on what you want to know about 4 or 5 dimension.
If you speak of physics that is a hole different ball of wax..

If you speak of a physical shift as in body mind and sole, well that's not the same.

But the physics of our physical body, going through a transition from our 3 dimension life to a 4th dimensional life is in proses as we move closer to 2012 to 2036.

5 dimension is the state of death, where you have no body and you can choose where you want to go, well there is more to that. There is more information on this topic on the net than you have time to read about it's all out there.

Js
edit on 11-12-2010 by jsettica because: review

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The fourth dimension is time and all I know about the fifth dimension is it consists of vibrations and energies. My suggestion is to try and experience them for yourself and come to your own conclusions. There is nothing to fear except for fear itself.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If your talkimg about what Icke is talking about, let me say that the fourth dimensional is a spiritual dimension. and i will define spiritual as elements of life we cannot explain. Because we are so stupid

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I also get confused about the 4th and 5th dimensions.

I've heard that the 4th dimension is something like the dream realm and of course is less dense than the third dimension. I hear lots of angry spirits get trapped in the 4th dimension. As far as the 5th dimension, there is no time, it is only now. You can experience the 5th dimension any time you want just by living in the moment. Manifestation is also supposed to be instant in the 5th dimension.

Then again I could just be reading too many hippy books.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Do hippy books have shape shifting monsters?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheSellsSeaShells
The fourth dimension is time and all I know about the fifth dimension is it consists of vibrations and energies. My suggestion is to try and experience them for yourself and come to your own conclusions. There is nothing to fear except for fear itself.

en.wikipedia.org...
The fourth dimension in this space was sometimes interpreted as time, but this is no longer done in modern physics.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i happen to believe we travel the 4th dimenson nightly and/or on demand with the correct tools. it seems to be some sort of shift from lower dimensional modes to higher frequencys wich we are always part of to begin with, but need to cut out exterior stimuli to be able to hone into its " delicate frequencys" so to say. and to say 4th dimension, 3rd dimension exc is really hard to determine the meaning of, meaning if one is in only the 3rd dimension it cannot nessacerily cauntously experience it without the aid of other dimensions to animate it. so when we say go up the dimensional ladder we are really tuning ourselves to a gradual change in some sort of vibration or denser information pattern. in my opinion these dimensions are also inherintlly different from person to person in their experienses becaus there is no dirrect 3rd or 4th dimension. but maybe an infinite ammount of "harmonic notes" that can be reached with the rite tools and or practices to achieve these states of being.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy
reply to post by mayabong

Do hippy books have shape shifting monsters?

I happen to be a resident hippie hunter and I can answer this question for you... Yes they do, the shape shifters are actually the hippies themselves but they are not reptilian, what they are hiding is that they are jellyfish. These jellyfish happen to be the carriers of the original zombie virus that hit United States shores sometime in the early 60's, each carrier must be tracked down and given a spine engraved with the words from the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States.

edit on 12/11/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Many years ago i had a very strange dream filled with amazing visuals and srtrange looking beings in which i was told "beware of the sixth dimension".

top topics

join