It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Let's get a conspiracy picture thread started.

page: 2
32
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


gotta love ATS.. Give us a blurry pic and it's hours of speculative entertainment




posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
justice
29 of 33 Supreme Court Upholds Freedom Of Speech In Obscenity-Filled RulingMay 4, 2010 | ISSUE 46•18

Justice Ginsburg wrote that those who dispute her interpretation of the Constitution can "shove please help me with this photo of Ginsburg
edit on 11-12-2010 by G.A.G. because: didnt double check prior to posting...sorry



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark
 


They come in peace


As far as "eliciting emotions," ya might like this thread too:
BANKSY

Peace,
spec



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
justice
29 of 33 Supreme Court Upholds Freedom Of Speech In Obscenity-Filled RulingMay 4, 2010 | ISSUE 46•18

Justice Ginsburg wrote that those who dispute her interpretation of the Constitution can "shove please help me with this photo of Ginsburg
edit on 11-12-2010 by G.A.G. because: didnt double check prior to posting...sorry


1nation.eu...


edit on 12/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: link/redid photo



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
justice
29 of 33 Supreme Court Upholds Freedom Of Speech In Obscenity-Filled RulingMay 4, 2010 | ISSUE 46•18

Justice Ginsburg wrote that those who dispute her interpretation of the Constitution can "shove please help me with this photo of Ginsburg
edit on 11-12-2010 by G.A.G. because: didnt double check prior to posting...sorry



Not sure what you're getting at- what does your post have to do with "Conspiracy Pictures"?



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


Thank you for your quick response! I probably should have waited until I learned how to upload the picture myself, but I really wanted to share this.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


gotta love ATS.. Give us a blurry pic and it's hours of speculative entertainment


I'm working on higher resolution photos in the thread I started on this topic.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.
 


OK-makes a little more sense with the picture-



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138
 
You may be right...possibly nothing at all. However, when we live in this nation of double standards, I genuinly believe that Ginsburg is part and parcel to the powers conspiring to leading us into believing we are more than just "free roaming wage slaves".



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I like this thread... This remind you of anything?





posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
and let us not forget....





posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman
 


For some reason it made me think of the "Chewbacca Defense" from South Park..

"My client may or may not have killed that man, but your honor i would like to point out Chewbacca is a 6 foot wookie that lives on Kashyyk"

Works everytime



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark
 


The name of the picture below is "The Wink".



Next to quotes I collect conspiracy pictures.
Attached are a few of them.

Would like to see the entire picture of the soldier holding the upside down American Flag if possible.









edit on 11-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
reply to post by Skippy1138
 
You may be right...possibly nothing at all. However, when we live in this nation of double standards, I genuinly believe that Ginsburg is part and parcel to the powers conspiring to leading us into believing we are more than just "free roaming wage slaves".

I posted that before you had the pic to go with your statement so it was sort of confusing- see my other post above....

















edit on 11-12-2010 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138
 


I actually did notice, thanks for getting back with me on this. No harm, no foul. G.A.G.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent
 



Yes- for anyone who knows the story of that pic and of "the wink".......chilling



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138
 


I don't get it



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz
 



Scroll about halfway down the page:

nstarzone.com...



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by ofhumandescent
 



Yes- for anyone who knows the story of that pic and of "the wink".......chilling




Have any links or point the ways? First I have heard of this and would love to read more about it



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman
 


Scroll about halfway down the page:

nstarzone.com...



new topics

top topics



 
32
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join