It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is NOT the end; Embrace the Beginning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Chill out, my thoughts are in this thread, try reading.
And try answering the question, what're your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yeah, that song gave me chills! Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't really feel a time compression except that I am getting older and time seems to pass more quickly when looking back.

What happens at the end of any calendar? You get a new one for next year. I guess it is the same here. Not much talk lately about the Age of Aquarius but it is just another era of time to last some 2100-odd years. Like different methods of astrology not all 12 sign are of the same duration, no one knows the exact date of the first day of the Aquarian Age, could be December 2012. Why not?

Look at ancient civilizations to see statues of bulls, rams, etc. The Water-Bearer will have his day soon. I will not be sad to see the Pisces Age pass along with all those fish stickers on cars. Another some 2000 years from now the water dude's time will be coming to a close and he too will have outlived his usefullness, for this cycle.

We do seem to be living in a pressure-cooker and things are heating up. No doubt about this industrial and now technological age bringing on rapid changes. Life is not as we knew it just a few years ago let alone 100 years ago and probably will have some profound changes again very soon. Life as we know will change?? It already has! Standby for more to come. It's just time for the Mayans to chisel-up a new calendar and for us to get used to living in a new technological age with some new ways to live and deal with it. For the religionists that believe we are the Children of God it is merely time for them, all of us, to realize we're grown up now and start accepting adult responsibilities.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The video is good. But I've found a more complete article concerning this theory. It explains a little more what really happens: www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

I'd suggest anyone who's interested in this theory to read this article. Very informative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join