It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I can relate. and its understandable that they appear this way to you. As this is how they appear. Its up to you to filter through the rubbish. The realm of information your looking at naturally has a paranoia effect. Some people are much more subject to this than others. Personally I have no fear.

You don't need to believe in the Nwo or illuminati, as neither of them exist as institutions. all you must understand is that the distribution of wealth and power is out of balance on both a global and local level. If we agree on this, I'll leave you to investigate the flow on effects
edit on 12-12-2010 by PFdiddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I love how the OP parents everyone on ATS with a few individuals.

nuff said

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Youre right the NWO doesnt exist. Its coming though and sooner than you think. What do you think all of this "economic disturbance" is for? We are soon to be instituting a new world money system. Capitalists who are for the NWO are Globalists/Elititists and wish to unite the world under one banner.

If you do not believe in the NWO than please explain the EU and the transatlantic union. All the many times those who seek to create it are namedropping it in speeches, explain that as well. Yes the NWO is inevitable and might not be a bad idea.

To destroy sovereignty of all nation states to bring all under 1 set of agreed upon law is wrong. That is the NWO. The UN represents these general rules of law that the NWO will be "signed in to effect" with. We are already in an NWO just not the fully recognized version of it.

How can this be denied?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

How do you deny it? Well thats where ignorance and apathy come in handy. Oh and selective interests.

To be fair, there is also the factor of non establishment defined intelligence and will.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It's easier to scapegoat...................... Some scapegoat religion, others science, most likely every ism has been scapegoated in some form. Just as most likely every person.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Of course it is easier to scapegoat. It seemingly absolves one of responsibility.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

In their minds it does. Unless of course reality forces them to see otherwise. And even then.................... The mind is a funny thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Posting first reply before I read more than the OP.

You are absolutely correct about most of the drivel, imo. Conspiracy in things is generally not believable, too many people tell tales. On the other hand most of our current governments and various multi-national corporations are a bit like the Borg - you will be assimilated. They only know one thing - grow, assimilate.
So if you think NWO is just shorthand for the steamrollers that are coming at us it all makes sense.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And what of the people who actually claim to belong to the New World Order, like president Bush who was given a gun inscribed with the text "New World Order".? There are people out there who want to be a global power and want to create a global power. Do I need to cite my sources for that? A lot of them have a lot of money an/or a lot of power.. Do I need to cite my sources for that?

While the NWO may not be everywhere, there are people out there who want global government. And a lot of them use the phrase "New World Order" to describe what they are doing. Its them who coined the phrase, not conspiracy theorists. To be honest this thread seems like a waste of time since its such a well-known and fact that there is a New World Order type of people out there, perhaps not card-carrying members but at least a loose association the way Anonymous is.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Why on earth would a bunch of raging capitalists who all compete against each other to build their financial empire bother working together to bring about a totalitarian one world dictatorship when this would bring an end to their current way of operating which is working thus far.

.......It's because they are doing it for their god SATAN and are setting the stage for the Antichrist. They, themselves (many of them) will not see their hard work come to fruition, for them, it was about the money and power while they lived. "Truly, they have gotten their reward".

Jaques: (Shakespeare)
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.

(As You Like It Act 2, scene 7, 139–143)

......and entering the stage comes the skeptic calling people ignorant for believing the NWO exists. I would respond to this by pulling up a myriad of videos from news sources discussing the NWO, George Bush (both of them) calling for the NWO out of their own mouths, Henry Kissenger, the gay president of France with the pretty model wife that he is lying to every day he says he loves her and finds her attractive, Bill Clinton, quotes from presidents and statesmen who are now deceased. The list goes on and on. I am just befuddled that YOU would call anyone ignorant at this point for believing the NWO exists. The sheer amount of proof on the internet and even FOIA can attest to its reality and yet you apparantly haven't looked for the truth one minute of your life. It is so easy to say....something doesnt exist, that way YOU have do do no work to prove anything. The NWO doesn't exist RIGHT NOW, but it will, the bible has foretold of it and the prophecies in the bible are 100% accurate so far. YOU ARE THE IGNORANT ONE AND YOU'RE ALSO LAZY. This guy is calling people ignorant. classic.

edit on 12-12-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Dear Kevinunknown I believe you should change your username to KevinDoesntKnow.

I'm not going to take part in this debate because quite frankly it is idiotic to believe that there is NOT a secretive organization trying to control the strings of human civilisation.

Do some research, and try and learn from that research. Mathematically it is almost impossible for there not to be a NWO. Human nature coupled with the science of emergent properties of complex systems guarantees the existence of an NWO within our civilisation. There's no need of proof other than math. However...

If we know one thing about humans it's that we span the spectrum from good to evil, genius to idiot, psychopath to empath. If we know one thing about history it's that people are always out to get one over on other people.

There have always been elites and 'useless feeders', there have always been secrets held by these elites and used as weapons over the 'feeders'. As an example an ancient priest with the knowledge of eclipses can be transformed into a god with magic powers.

The NWO exists, in a intelligent cooperative and predatory species such as we see on Earth it's nigh on impossible to avoid the existence of such a group. The world is full of secrets and secrets are a key to power.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I didn't read the comments, but my view on the NWO is this.

The NWO is the brainchild of the illuminati, but NOT the illuminati as most people think.
It is NOT the illuminati who is in power or in control in today's society it's the OWO (Old World Order)
The phrase NWO (New World Order) has been hijacked by the OWO, they stole the phrase NWO from the real illuminati and that has been confusing the hell out of today's thuth seekers.

Everything is blamed on the illuminati today when really the OWO should be blamed for everything.

OWO has been ruling this planet for thousands of years and consist of the Vatican, Kings & Queens and other hidden family powers. This group OWO is in control today....NOT the illuminati.

The illuminati consists of hidden powers, scientist and future thinkers who wants to liberate the planet from the grip of OWO. To bad that most of the thuth seekers think that it is the illuminati who has the power in todays society.

This is many days of reading, but if you want to learn illuminati history and truth i recommend this:

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

and this

How the Top Elite Have Confused Researchers and Truth Seekers

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
While I believe many agencies (government or otherwise), do have agendas of their own, I do not believe there is one super-secret organization of ultra-powerful and manipulative design who have been and continue to plot to "take over the world" or some such nonsense. There has never been a good reason given why they would even bother undertaking such a task. Money? These people already have money and power.

I do think there is a human desire for "something" to happen - something amazing, newsworthy, even if it's terrible and tragic. That's why people HOPE that snowstorm about to hit them is 3 feet and cuts of power. That's why people are glued to their TVs during wars and natural disasters. I still get a chuckle out of watching the tsunami watch in Hawaii, where they actually repeatedly played a timelapse video of the water SLIGHTLY coming in.. perhaps an inch or two.. THAT'S how badly people want something to happen.

With that mindset, of course.. many people want there to be a super secret organization that is out to get them. It feeds all those hidden desires to feel involved in something.. to be a part of something bigger.. and posting here, to be "in the know" while the rest of the population remains "ignorant."

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If the NWO exists, all of the speculation (much of it absurd, as you have outlined) would exist as well. this does not mean the NWO does (or does not) exist, and I am sure you are intelligent enough to realize the logical fallacy outlined in your OP.

What you seem to be upset about is the natural paranoia resultant from living in this age. I would rather embrace it personally, as it is the growing pains of mass mind awaking from its slumber and becoming curious about power, economics, and the world.

I certainly think when people go too overboard with their NWO speculation it becomes rather distracting, but eventually I hope the right balance will be struck between paranoia and ignorance.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I don't completely agree with you regarding the existance of a "NWO" or not. However, it seems to me that many NWO speculations arise precisely because of the secrecy shrouding the governments (and many other actors) actions. I have been an avid NWO believer myself ever since I got into the subject as a youth, but as I have grown older I have realized that the truth of the matter is (probably, in my view) much more complicated than what most people seem to realize. I no longer believe there to be a monolithic entity/group (as in The Watchmen) holding the reins of power and plotting future events, However, I do believe there are certain "organizations"/"groups" etc. which seem to share common interest (power, control) but actually have conflicting interests. So what you get is a very complicated mosaic of several more or less powerful (or aspiring) actors locked in a state of competition. In my view, there is no monolithic US government, Chinese government, etc. what there is however, is a complicated struggle for power (whose motives I do not fully understand) between governments, between actors within the governments, between powerful companies and governments, between individuals. Many may share the same goals, but I don't believe that the powers that exist in any way are united. The powers that exist are fragmented, they are desperately locked in the struggle of gaining the power over the people, many of them (The US Gov. for example) are experts at taking (and holding) the advantage of unexpected events. They do not kindly let other players reap the benefits from such happenings, they move in full force, seizing the initiative. In some peoples minds this might be interpreted as the US having schemed and plotted the event beforehand, but in my eyes it would be another example of seizing the initiative. It is certainly possible to construct plots and trying to make them unfold as planned, but as history teached me, that rarely happened. To have the power to be able to act upon any kind of event worldwide, almost instantly, is much easier than desperately trying to force your plan into motion.

I do not know if my mad mind make any kind of sense, it may be total gibberish!! I haven't slept for almost two days.... Excuse me for my lack of clear sense...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What you are experiencing per usual is simply denial. The New World Order, has in fact existed a very long time as detailed by authors and politicians dating back to the start of the 20th century.

It doesn't go away because you refuse to wrap your mind around it, and fail to identify the logistics, the players, their goals and consequences.

You are simply railing against your own inability to feel sufficiently empowered to deal with such monumental problems and threats, which are easily fed, because some one of such self designed limitations is not a threat to those in power.

Because they haven't specifically targeted you for that very real reason, this plays into your denial that there is no threat, even though you are so insecure because you know that the threat is real and exists, the only way you can ultimately convince yourself of this is by convincing others to in essence stick their head in the sand with you and pretend there is no threat.

Good luck with that!

The people who drive the world count on people like you to stay out of their way.

Great job!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Remember this: Its not important what we believe, its important what they (the elite) believe. In my opinion, the NWO is a concept that has not been achieved at this time. The elite would like nothing better than to rule this planet and make it their own personal paradise, no matter the cost to the rest of us, although they may not all feel that way.

I can only suggest that if you haven't already, look at your history and as an example or place to start, check on who financed Hitler's rebuilding of Germany before WW2 and how both sides were played during and after the war.

Keep an open mind to the possibilities and observe what is going on around you. I may not agree with your opinion, but do respect your right to have one. No matter how wrong it is.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It might help your cause to prove other ATS members ignorant if you could spell and construct an understandable sentence. I know elementary skills are so hard for really smart people...

You are trying to structure the whole point of the New World Order in a deceptive manner. The question is not if the New World Order exists. Obviously, it does not exist...I mean there is no PO Box number or phone number for them in the phone book. I have seen no one claim that the New World Order exists in a physical sense. However, the simple point is that there are many important and wealthy people and organizations working to establish a New World Order.

So, OP, let me inform you in like form "The NWO conspiracy does exist, stop being ignorant. "

edit on 12-12-2010 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
LOL good answer but I wouldnt just chalk it up to ignorance and etc. I say its fear because there have been times Ive denied it myself, all because I couldnt find an answer. Then I saw the enemy as clear as day and how I had made this enemy that was myself.

The programming of these Illuminati/Globalists/Elititists/Occultists seemed to trigger something in me. A fighting spirit that turned inward without a defined enemy to be against, all because I denied what was so obvious. The responsibility of perceiving this enemy that touts the NWO as its "only" goal, is to find out what is their agenda?

There are a couple but none so sooner to be acted upon than the NWO and depopulation/population control. They speak of this in their little meetings and such, which arent that secret if you look around. MOLECH/911 connections are interesting btw as well and where there is smoke there is fire; no pun intended.

To accept any conspiracy theory whole heartedly is foolish and that goes well for defined reality as you are programmed to see it. What you believe is your opinion and probably is associated with your "faith". Let it not be you are driven by emotions which are "feelings" and not seeing or hearing senses. If you fear an imaginary enemy like the boogie man and believe it ,to stop your anxiety doesnt exist, dont be surprised when you are attacked by someone in a boogie man costume.

But you cannot convince conspiracy theorists of anything but what they already suspect or had "a funny feeling about".Research it.

reply to post by PFdiddy

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
One of the main points of the Illuminati/NWO conspiracy is the role of secret societies- i.e., the bavarian illuminati, the masons, skull & bones, ect.

But I suppose according to you OP, this man must have made an entire speech out of nothing but hogwash.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join