It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by LiveForever8

If a group of people want to rule the world they would go into politics and start WWIII remove the sovereignty of all states and crate their one world totalitarian state,

What do you think is hapenning around the world now?

You really haven't evolved from what i see in your avatar.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The NWO exists.
Stop being obtuse.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
OK I am a little confused here. How can a NWO/ OWG whatever you want to call it not exist or be in the process of existing when so many people of power have been documented on video/audio you name it calling for it, suggesting it, pretty much demanding it needs to happen? Or are you just trying to argue the point that right now on December 11, 2010 @ 6:42pm Est that it doesn't exist as of right now fully implemented? If so your right I agree 100%, but to dismiss it as something thats not in the works is just ridiculous as like I stated earlier too many people in positions of power have been documented calling for it's implementation.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

You were right about most things, except the title of the thread. Infact, seems like the only ignorant person is you.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by LiveForever8

Well when you look at sars’s post quite allot of the points of cooperation don’t actually exist yet like a global currency or taxation. As for the other points she made, states still maintain their sovereignty and you cannot have a one world totalitarian state with the existence of individual sovereign states.

Global Taxes Are Back, Watch Your Wallet
Like a bad sequel to a rotten horror movie, the debate over global taxation once again is rearing its ugly head — courtesy of the United Nations. And, despite lacking the requisite hockey mask and chain saw, the seemingly countless proposals for the imposition of global taxes are truly terrifying.

In July, Inter Presse news service reported that a top U.N. official was preparing a new study that will outline numerous global tax proposals to be considered by the General Assembly at its September meeting. The proposals will likely include everything from global taxes on e-mails and Internet use to a global gas tax and levies on airline travel. If adopted, American taxpayers could wind up paying hundreds of billions of dollars each year to the United Nations.

www.cfif.org...

the international currency is GOLD between all the worlds central banks
and
Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)
December 9, 2010

The SDR is an international reserve asset, created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement its member countries’ official reserves. Its value is based on a basket of four key international currencies, and SDRs can be exchanged for freely usable currencies. With a general SDR allocation that took effect on August 28 and a special allocation on September 9, 2009, the amount of SDRs increased from SDR 21.4 billion to SDR 204 billion (equivalent to about $308 billion, converted using the rate of August 31, 2010).

www.imf.org...

thats the IMF website what would they know?
oh thats right Obama is chairing the UN security council meeting which is Illegal for a sitting prezident
to do

edit on 11-12-2010 by Danbones because: add links

edit on 11-12-2010 by Danbones because: and

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
because of your title, i will not be reading any of your post, op. instead, i'm simply going to point out the blatant hypocrisy of your ignorant title. ick. such pretense really leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. gross

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Good vid until about 1:38 when it played the "Secret Society" speech from JFK.. That has nothing to do with the NWO and proves the creator had his own agenda..

These people don't think New World Order as the same as we do.. To them a New World Order means a new age, a new epoch..

Not to say i don't think it's true; I just think that Video was stretching it as most youtube videos do
edit on 11-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey look,
Kevinunknown is still TROLLING the hell out of ATS!

You must be ATS's longest standing TROLL in history.

and people are still feeding your ignorant, trolly ass!

KevinUnknown~
ATS's troll of all trolls.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The OP is surely nitpicking on words and seems to have issues with something like this happening.
With a Posting like this it makes me wonder why your a member at ATS, but then seen your one of the longest lurking trolls on ATS, well that sums it up. Please go about your daily habits and dont worry about us NWO,CIA,FBI,,paranoid,crazy,hermit, gun's o plenty, live & think for yourself type of people, you will not fit in and dont play well with others.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
(sorry for the caps in the next post)

START READING MORE AND START RESEARCHING BECAUSE I BET YOU DIDN'T DO ANY BIT OF DOCUMENTATION ABOUT THE NWO!!!

P.S.: the reptilian bit is a piece of B.S. ... i don't know why every conspiracy theorist has to add something to a conspiracy to make it sound crappy and unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Isn’t if funny how if somebody on ATS writes a thread about how they have been abducted by a UFO, the whole place goes crazy with people buying to their fascinating little fiction story.

Yet when someone like me comes along and has the balls to takes a opposite view from the rest of the sheeple on ATS I am automatically branded ignorant and a troll. None of you could possible know what research I have done into the NWO, I personally think that reading ATS is enough the establish that the entire theory is just a little too farfetched to be possibly true.

You all need to wake up and start living in the real world, stop this obsession you have with false truths your only feeding your own ignorance. ATS is turning into a community were the paranoid, schizophrenic and downright stupid can shear fantasies and that’s not why i signed up to this website.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

and that’s not why i signed up to this website.

Well than what are you doing here?

This is a conspiracy forum not a pro-US or pro-government forum.

Trot off monkey boy.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

No I joined this website to look at real conspiracies, not read the fanaticises of people who are medicated and have some extreme paranoia.

It is possible to have an interest in conspiracies and not believe in the NWO or think that 9/11 was the work of the Jews who are also putting trying to make us all sterile with chemicals in the water. The point I am trying to make with this thread is that we seem to be going beyond conspiracy theory and have entered the realm of science fiction.

Also, who said i was pro-us government.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It is possible to have an interest in conspiracies and not believe in the NWO or think that 9/11 was the work of the Jews who are also putting trying to make us all sterile with chemicals in the water. The point I am trying to make with this thread is that we seem to be going beyond conspiracy theory and have entered the realm of science fiction.

Well than what kind of conspiracies you want to talk about than?

That someone was responsible for releasing the monkey free in your local zoo and that monkey turned up in your avatar without even asking you?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Lol, Well let me ask you sir, who is the stig?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I am interested in quite allot actually and even a few UFO cases and even the NWO, just because i am interested doesn’t mean that I believe in any of them. Although there is a few that I do believe it.

PS. Don’t make my monkey angry he has a gun.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy

who is the stig?

Michael shoemaker and when he's off i take his place.

I have to tell you, i enjoyed driving the Bugatti!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Luckily I'm not easily intimidated. So rile up and fumble loading your bullets while I hit you in the face with some stuff.

Your wise not to believe what your told. Your foolish to wonder about who is the stig and then go earn your dollar.

It's hard for anyone to come to terms with, everything they believed was life is just a load of junk and they're really just a pathetic slave who's mind isn't even capable of viewing anything as more than a conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

Sorry what was that???

My face is fine thank you; i have maintained my youthful good looks.

There is nothing foolish about wondering who the stig is, really you should develop a sense of humour as I put quite allot of sarcasm into my posts. Also if your judging me on my past threads you might want to take a look at my other threads. If your interested the stig is called ben Collins or its Doujutsu, you could if you wanted to make a really good conspiracy theory about that and convince us all that the stig is one of the Rothschild’s

I earn pounds not dollars, pounds are just better.

I think your last paragraph works both ways, i mean if you think about it all these conspiracies that you believe in could turn out to be junk and lies, right now that’s what they look like to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join