It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The NWO already exists and we are living in it and expanding its manifestation through financing concealed as taxes. Our acceptance of it is our refusal to see it is already here and the system of life we are currently in. Democracy has been replaced by an ever increasing social democratic state which will lighten the effort of the crossover to come known as communism.

Democracy will not work on a global scale as then too many people will be armed and educated. Look at our existence now, we are "products" and "businesses" and the right to life and liberty is assessed by earning power and social status. Thats why bar codes will accompany our social security numbers, or tax id numbers, and in effect we will become quantum phantom businesses and products. The new age of slavery is here and has been for quite some time.

The NWO is not to blame for anything since it is only a system of control, the people who are knowingly instituting it are to blame. You know the names if notice the signs of the NWO. The conspiracy is no conspiracy but a reality. Tell me, what liberties do you possess now that 50 years ago you did not? Now tell me the amount of liberties you do not possess now but had 50 years ago? Now look at your basic constitution and bill of rights and tell me what do you see? An ideal no longer being realized in today's America.

The "terrorists" have won if our government cannot protect our freedoms! Tell that to Bush and see what he says, or any other "elitist" lap dog for that matter.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Of course the NWO exists....who is being ignorant here? The threat is real and unfolding right before our eyes

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Old buddy when the economies around the world fails and they are going to , and the Special Drawing Rights monetary system is initiated you will beg to take the implant . If you can't see the global government coming out in the wide open you are Ignorant . You really shouldn't call other people ignorant .
Try the G-8 , G-20 the Trilateral Commision , the Council on Foriegn Relations , World Trade Orginisation, World Health Org. , Codex Alemintarious and Carbon Tax . The League of Nations , the United Nations
It's not you it's the rest of the world that's screwed up !

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
kevin are you here ? I joined ATS today just to try and reason with you and your buddy lucid eyes . TO all the guys here good job you challenge kevin and lucid eyes with knowledge and compassion

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
so you think that they ,the people that put this little gray rfid chip in your, box of shoes or bag of socks, or in the ink cartage you just bought can not fallow you home eh ??? Guess what they can, check this out, www.rfidc.com... and tell me i am wrong.
edit on 23-1-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)
and this is just one of many some are more advanced than others. Do not worry, big brother is keeping an eye on you.
edit on 23-1-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. got kink to work

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i think our "friend "kevin" must be having a busy weekend at his lodge or maybe hes just using a different user name either way well have to see if he returns
and when he does I want to know why he was interested in Robin Cook R I P

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
and if you think it is just a piece of plastic think again, www.gaorfidassettracking.com...
look at all the fun this they can track stuff with. It is just a matter of time when it is us they tag, if they haven't already done so, would we even know???
had to try link now it works
edit on 23-1-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. got kink to work

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
no we wouldn't know sadly and thats why i dont trust the healthcare system like you say they could have easily done it to us under the guise of something else by now . A chip the size of a grain could enslave us forever.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

yes it is a NEW world we live in and i do feel sad for them that say "NOT SO" "CAN NOT BE" or "YOUR UP IN THE NIGHT" not to mention the best one "YOU NEED HELP" i say no you need help for not seeing this and we need help for make it so, my gen had seen this coming, and now it is here, did you know that some states have it as a misdemeanor if you tag(rfid) some with out there ok?? i will see if i can find the link and post it as well.and i did put the nay say i caps for a reason WAKE UP...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
before i post any more i want to know get feed back on how credible is computer weekly? and if it trust worthy. found some stuff on it's site but i want second opinions on the web page. thanks B

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

WOW! I am truly flattered,

You joined this website just so you could reason with me and another user who I have never heard of. Why?

Suppose I better here you out……

PS.. I have been busy all weekend doing something important.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
yeah id like to know if were all so mad why bother being here ?
You wont change our minds we wont change your minds , so i see this as a waste of time, its a stalemate . difference is if were wrong humanity will be ok but if YOUR wrong there is much for us to lose .
you better start praying that you are 100 % right friend because i have major doubts that you are
edit on 24-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The NWO doesn't exist.
Bush never tells lies.
Our drinking water is fresh and healthy.
The Constitution governs Congress
The banks work for the good of the sovreign people of the country
Pigs fly and fish ride bicyvles.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

and birds fly up side down, had too, could not pass up the open.
Now sense that is out of the way, i was really wishing some one would give me feed back on how relibal is the "computer weekly" are they for real? for give me if i do not know never heard of it before are they like people? Blade? out door life? as to say above board and true? or are they like some other mags? this reason i ask is the is really interesting article in it, but i want back ground on the mag before i post it. it is related to this topic and it just might let some see just how real this stuff is, but if the mag turns out to be full of you know what then there is no sense of posting it or making a link.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You joined ATS just to ask me why I am here.

ATS needs people like me the challenge the commonly accepted collective view of the ATS community. ATS is full of people making the most outrageous claims on the internet that are being presented as being “fact” when they are actually words of fiction, hypothesises or the result of a deluded mind. It is very rare that anything on ATS is biased in fact, but in spite of this the collective membership of ATS betray the motto of this excellent website and themselves actively seek out ignorance.

I am here to balance the scale in favour of the facts, the real facts, the facts you won’t find in your conspiracy books, documentaries, blogs and even on most of ATS. Without me and the other members like me, any member could make any claim and nobody would be around to deny it and deny ignorance. If there were not people like me on ATS every NWO thread and every UFO video would be accepted at truth and before long you would all be claiming to be the star child or son of God. Think of me as the other side of the coin, if you only look at the arguments supporting the existence of the NWO, 9/11 or moon hoax conspiracies you are only going to believe the conspiracy version of events that is ultimately the manifestation of ignorance.

Simply put I am here to deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

What does computer weekly have to do with this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
but your "balance" means nothin nada your balance is based on opinion solely , what we have told you is not OUR opinion its the facts straight from the horses mouth . People have been patient with you and have done the work FOR YOU .
get david rockerfeller to deny that he is part of a secret cabal that works against the government even though these are his OWN WORDS .
I shouldn't believe rockerfeller but ishould believe you the allmighy and famous kevin is that what your telling us ?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It’s not just my opinion, it is an informed opinion, based on facts and common sense something distinctly lacking on most of ATS.

People don’t go looking for these “facts” (I use that word very loosely) for me, they do it because they know how to cherry pick the facts to discredit me not because they are all trying to do me a favour.

If you don’t like my reasons for being here, tough, there is nothing you can do about it so long as I abide by the T&C’s

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
dont worry kevin we all still love you someone has too

What does al kaeda mean kevin ? no no not what you hero the media says tell me what BRITISH mp Robin Cook said it means time for you to learn something

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

the article has to rfid chips, there were several of them,2008- current 2011, the one was an April fools day, the article came out on the 8th a bit late, but still a joke, the rest i am reading to see if they are for real,had to do a bit of digging sense i was not getting an answer. if they turn out to be fact or related to this thread then i will post a link. just wondering if we found facts that say prove NWO RFID is real? Or would you say ok now what or would you still say no not so? just asking

edit on 24-1-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join