It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Well I call BS becouse nobody is forced to get this implants, everybody who gets them inserted are doing so by their free will. And yes I know that these chips and transmitters are real but as I said everybody who gets them have choosen to do so. Nobody kidnapped them or maked them do it, it was all done by free will. Cant understand that everybody is so afraid of their goverment, I think it's just silly. And if the NWO (big spooky ooooooooh) are real why havent they already taken over the whole thing? I mean they have been here for over 1000 years, that is atleats what you guys have told me. Well 1000s of years and still no world domination? Damn that is a class A example of poor leadership and organisation so if they haven't been able to take over the world by now, they will never do it. Think they need a new leader, hmmm maybe I can get a job as Comander for the NWO? but if I did get a job as comander for them I would change that silly name to United Ultra Evil League, kinda catchy dont you think?
and if they have done it already, well im not suffering.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Check out this material first and then form your conclusion on whether there exists an NWO or not.

TRAGEDY AND HOPE

by: Carroll Quigley (Bill Clinton's mentor)

WALL STREET
AND THE
BOLSHEVIK
REVOLUTION

By
Antony C. Sutton

WALL STREET AND
THE RISE OF HITLER

By
Antony C. Sutton

Web of Debt: The Shocking Truth About Our Money System -- The Sleight of Hand That Has Trapped Us in Debt and How We Can Break Free

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." -- David Rockefeller

The American Dream Film

Money as Debt

Money as Debt II

America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version

Google Video Link

The Secret of Oz

The Money Masters

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The American continent when discovered by Christophe Colomb
they called it the NEW WORLD

look now .. the USA is a modern superpower that control much of the world by various proxies and investements

USA = New World Order ?

very plausible

why searching and waiting for the NWO when its in front of our eyes ...
edit on 1/18/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Then why has it been admitted again and again by politicians, presidents and so on?
We of course dont know what NWO will be, but there is definitely at least plans for something like that.
And no, i dont believe the world is run by aliens/reptilian.
What we know is that there are plans for a "global governance" that they call the NWO.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

And just becouse maybe they want to make the world united they have to be evil?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Monstret

well i never said forced now did I? and as far as BS, well you seem think the implants are real, and just about everything you buy is tagged now is it not, they say for theft control, ok then why not remove when purchased, why leave them on the stuff you buy could it be to see where you take the stuff and see how much stuff you buy and where from, get us use to the RFID and next thing you know is " in order to stay ID ,Credit card theft we are now issuing CHIPS for the general public, this is will be used from now on, any one with a card can turn them in and receive the chip those that do not have a card will still need to get an ID chip, this will also be used as pass ports, bank cards credit cards mil and gov ID this will not replace Drivers License, but will have your issue and exp, with dl # in it, and will be updated when you renew your DL, so even if you loose you DL you can still prove that you have one by using the chip." now do you see where this is heading think of schools for your kids as they walk in too schools it is scanned and the time they arrive ,what door they came in, what grade they are in what classes they have if they get free lunch what there home room is ect ect if they got there shots what is there doctors name phone # and if they do have health care. just like y dogs when where at what time date where he lives owners name and phone # vets name and phone # now do you see were this is going,

edit on 18-1-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

We’re starting to go round in circles, they are not going to stick RFID chips in you. It’s just madness you don’t realise how mad it sounds: “those evil reptilians are putting RFID chips behind my ear because the evil satanic Jews who control the media, Hollywood, pharmaceutical companies and ultimately your mind all so that they could get away with the 9/11 false flag operation”

If you think that is remotely possible then you might want to go ask your doctor if you have both hemispheres of your brain connected up.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Wait, you don't think implanted RFID or similar is a logical progression of what's already in place.

You claim other people are mad....

This is just totally bonkers, but I do enjoy it!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by SimonPeter

We’re starting to go round in circles, they are not going to stick RFID chips in you. It’s just madness you don’t realise how mad it sounds: “those evil reptilians are putting RFID chips behind my ear because the evil satanic Jews who control the media, Hollywood, pharmaceutical companies and ultimately your mind all so that they could get away with the 9/11 false flag operation”

If you think that is remotely possible then you might want to go ask your doctor if you have both hemispheres of your brain connected up.

Indeed if your brain were functioning correctly - you would be able to see that it or something akin to it, is not only possible but inevitable!

The human race is approaching a technological singularity - with convergence of A.I, nano tech, gentic engineering and possibly 'free' energy devices.

What power do you suppose an abberrant individual with these technologies at their disposal would have!?

One individual could destroy the whole world and everyone in it - which is why it would become imperative that every single individual would have to be completely controlled.

You have the same sort of situation in your own body - one rougue (cancer) cell can destroy it,which is why cells have an automatic self destruct mechanism,when they no longer recieve messages from their surrounding cells that in effect tell them to carry on living.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
would some one pleas put up a link to this, do a web search for VeriChip, a Applied digital solutions div. and let others know.
How close we all are for the day of the Chip now one is saying you can sign up as chip recipient, it has FDA approval for use in us as humans. soon to be like pets.VeriChip is now being use in the med field to keep track of patients and for security use. some names to look up VeriChip, Applied Digital solutions, Positive ID corp, and Digital Angel.
Still think this is BS????
one last thing why no reports after 2004 or research papers as too what is new for this chip??

edit on 18-1-2011 by bekod because: word corection and added info
and one more Steel Vault Corporation 2009 is the latest news on them chips.
edit on 18-1-2011 by bekod because: added info.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think what you say is partially true. The NWO does exist but how wide reaching is it ?

My instant reaction/question to anyone claiming that everything is under the control of a small number of individuals and families is where the hell does China fit into all this ? Are they are player too or under the influence of the mega-bankers ? I very much doubt it. They have their own agenda and ideological stance that doesn't fit the NWO template.

If anyone has proof to challenege my position and that China are in fact part of the conspiracy, then I'd like to hear it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
if you dig a little deeper in to china's technology, they have a very big computer, said to be AI not proven but it is fast, it is called Tianhe 1A, 40% faster than the US built Super comp. so if you need to keep track of 7bilion people what will you need??? A super computer, build it test it then sell it or leas out the use of it. see how this all fits.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hard to know what to make of China - the Jesuits were certainly all over it in the early days - and nowadays it is in the ruthless grip of the small hardocre elite of the CCP - reading some of the famous 'Nine Commentaries' below it is fairly obvious that they are utterly ruthless and evil people - just like all the other NWO elites.

ninecommentaries.com...

4. Urging Violence, Carnage and Sacrifice for the Party Mao Zedong said, “A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery; it cannot be so refined, so leisurely and gentle, so temperate, kind, courteous, restrained and magnanimous. A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one class overthrows another.” [4] Deng Xiaoping recommended “Killing 200,000 people in exchange for 20 years’ stability.” Jiang Zemin ordered, “Destroy them (Falun Gong practitioners) physically, defame their reputation, and bankrupt them financially.” The CCP promotes violence, and has killed countless people throughout its previous political movements. It educates people to treat the enemy “as cold as the severe winter.” The red flag is understood to be red for having been “dyed red with martyrs’ blood.” The Party worships red due to its addiction to blood and carnage. The CCP makes an exhibition of “heroic” examples to encourage people to sacrifice for the Party. When Zhang Side died working in a kiln to produce opium, Mao Zedong praised his death as being “heavy as Mount Tai [5].” In those frenzied years, “brave words” such as “Fear neither hardship nor death” and “Bitter sacrifice strengthens bold resolve; we dare to make the sun and moon shine in new skies” gave aspirations substance amidst an extreme shortage of material supplies. At the end of the 1970s, the Vietcong dispatched troops and overthrew the Khmer Rouge regime, which was fostered by the CCP and committed unspeakable crimes. Although the CCP was furious, it could not dispatch troops to support the Khmer Rouge, since China and Cambodia did not share a common border. Instead, the CCP launched a war against Vietnam along the Chinese-Vietnam border to punish the Vietcong in the name of “self-defense.” Tens of thousands of Chinese soldiers therefore sacrificed blood and lives for this struggle between Communist Parties. Their deaths had in fact nothing to do with territory or sovereignty. Nevertheless, several years later, the CCP disgracefully memorialized the senseless sacrifice of so many naive and bright young lives as “the revolutionary heroic spirit,” irreverently borrowing the song “The elegant demeanor dyed by blood.” 154 Chinese martyrs died in 1981 recapturing Mount Faka in Guangxi Province, but the CCP casually returned it to Vietnam after China and Vietnam surveyed the boundary.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

It was exactly that trail of thought a few months ago that led to me realising that the NWO was a fallacy. It’s not even just china what about the other BRICK states and emerging economies of the world. Once you start to think about just how massive this conspiracy would have to be and how many millions of people would have to be “in on it”, you quickly see that common sense dictates that the NWO as it is collectively represented on ATS cannot exist.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Haha, aww man, you beat me to it. Its just toooo Sweeeeeeet

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Whether u believe or disbelieve I for one choose to take my own life in my own hands and remain vigilant--when crap starts happening around the world I don,t want to be the one to say I told u so--theres too much information to ingest out there --it'll make u dizzy--but if u don't believe that somethings are a possibility--sorry for ya bud

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Not quite....

The NWO concept is tied into the international banking system. The bankers have set up central banks in all but 4 countries around the world. China has one as well. My point being, the system is set up to implode, and bankrupt each country it occupies. The exchange for erasing debt is losing their sovereignty.

That's how they've got us by the balls.

Anyways I'm finally on board this long term goal because I see the necessity for it. It truly needs to happen asap, but to fully explain the reasoning behind this thought process would take another thread on it's own.
edit on 19-1-2011 by unityemissions because: I'm in between a drunken and hungover state

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mmholmesy

Sure it’s a possibility but according to Quantum Mechanics, it’s also possible (inevitable in fact) that as I type this on my key board my hand will pass through straight through the keyboard and desk. But that isn’t going to happen is it, just like the NWO, its possible, but that doesn’t make it a reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Well here in Sweden we dont have scanners on schools. We have free lunch for every child and we have free healthcare so Sorry NWO you cant effect us. and with the thing you say about that they can sit and watch what we are buying and where we are taking it, thats just absurd, Sure maybe they check what type of stuff we as consumers are using but where we are taking it? dont think so. If they did they would have to have a huge workteam watching and saving all the files on people who are buying stuff and with huge I mean many many thousends of people, That dont seem very effective to me. So I think this stuff withe NWO is just mass paranoia.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think the foundation for a NWO is being and has been established, of sorts, for awhile now. One thing to consider, what is their definition of NWO vs the general populations definition and at what point does it become a NWO? Just because it's not labled as such doesn't mean it may not already be happening to some degree. They've been selling us the NWO for decades, so......to say it doesn't exist or couldn't happen, is crazier than it not happening IMO.

It's amazing to me how few people are running the world with a population of almost seven billion. With their interest vested globally the infrastructure is there.
edit on 19-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join