It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Quotes from world leaders who reveal in their words as well as their actions what they have planned for us. Out of their own mouths they admit their goal is a one world government known as the NWO.

www.preferrednetwork.com...

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

from the above

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."
David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Ignorance is being unaware of the facts.

PS
here in canada at the G20 we spent over a billion dollars on sequrity for the NWO that doesn't exist.
I can't think of a bigger waste of money, or a class of people less deserving of this largess,
then those that benefit from spending OUR money on them selves, and those that wear the uniforms that that money has bought.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
you act like the NWO is an entity all on it's own.

The truth is that the New World Order is an idea.

Does the Idea of a new world order exist? YES

Are the governments through out the world planning a way to change the world as we now see it? YES

In the end, once all of the changes put into place are made, will it be called the new world order? Probably not

What is the agenda of the idea of a new world order?

It's the combination of several plans put forth to unite the world under one rule.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I would say ignorance is also accepting false “facts” at face value.

I am off to go make my oath.....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

you are wrong
research might clear that up a little

The Military and Hospitaller Order of Saint Lazarus of Jerusalem - International homepage
St Lazare Foundation – of Prince Charles-Philippe d’Orléans
Duc d’Anjou
Saint Lazare Investment will be the largest owner of aquatic property and will thus face the prerogatives of future international ecological policies from the point of view of an influential investor in the Carbon Finance marketplace.
Water will soon become an instrument of power and influence.
The Saint Lazare Foundation aims to become an essential global player specializing in water. Its strength and distinctiveness derive from the three pillars on which it stands:
z10.invisionfree.com...

■ A think tank
■ An investment source
■ A centre of operations
Affiliations:
United Nations
- World Water Forum
- World Water Council
- UNESCO
European Union
NGOs
- International Office for Water
- Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council
Vatican
The World Society
The World Society was created to finance the Saint Lazare Foundation.
The World Society is a global network, which offers unique advantages to its members. It comprises those men and women around the world who are part of the economic, financial, social or cultural elite. The World Society is one of the world’s most exclusive societies. Joining the World Society is a unique opportunity, a privilege. The future is water. The members of the World Society are among ‘the happy few’ who will become key players in the future of our planet.

same old players at the top

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

thats a trite homiley
I was expecting links or something.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The New World Order is a plan by internatoinalists to establish a ruling global government. I don't know how you could possibly deny the efforts to do this.

Desiring to establish a global currency and establish the IMF as the big Fed in the sky.

Attempts to establish global taxation authority over nations (ie. global warming treaties, global sales tax on financial transactions and airplane flights...)

Systematic clultural cleansing efforts to erase native cultures and a sense of national idenity from America and European Natoins and through massive immigration, multicutlturalism, etc.

The global trade agreements under UN authority that often is not in the interest of the people of individual nations. It has the promise of reducing every soceity on the globe into the lowest common demonator.

Attempts to place nations under the authority of a world court and world laws

The moves to make Europe and North America into Regional governments replacing the authority of National governments.

The WHO taking authority over national governments in calling the shots (litterally) during the swine flu "pandemic."

Attempts to establish a global military force and force all nations to submit their right to self defense to the UN's control.

The NWO cabal and plan is not a conspiracy. It is plain as the nose on your face. I get irritated, too, with all the goof heads who blame everything on the NWO cabal. That does not change the fact that the efforts on the parts of many politicians, governments and wealthy and powerful people are not trying to create a global government that rules over all the National governments and people of the world.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

There is a massive difference between global cooperation and a NWO creating a one world totalitarian state.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Care to explain the intricate differences?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Well when you look at sars’s post quite allot of the points of cooperation don’t actually exist yet like a global currency or taxation. As for the other points she made, states still maintain their sovereignty and you cannot have a one world totalitarian state with the existence of individual sovereign states.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I sort of agree and sort of disagree. I agree that not everything is NWO as people make it out to be, but I disagree that the world isn't being engineered into a global communist state. The latter is pretty obvious. I think it's a shame that people have chosen to view every tidbit which mentions a "new world order" as being part of this conspiracy. World leaders have used this phrase for eons, and it means exactly what it sounds like, a new order of this world. Leaders often seem to use it for political agendas. They're just talking about their ideal view on how the world should unfold. Still, there are puppet masters behind the scenes who are instructing many puppet slave pseudo-leaders. Overall, I don't believe in one gargantuous group of supervillans that are trying to take over the world. I think there are many shadow players duking it out in the backgrounds, and what we hear isn't really what it seems to be. I think it's a logical extension of our current governance to go for a global power play. I think many groups are trying to establish global tyranny. Right now, it seems several sectors have their own part of the pie, but I think the aggressive competition will amp up a bit in the coming years, and the peons will be the ones who suffer most in the process

edit on 11-12-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Well when you look at sars’s post quite allot of the points of cooperation don’t actually exist yet...

No, not yet. But there is plenty of talk about it and I wouldn't be surprised if it became a reality in the not to distant future.

As for sovereign states; it could be argued that so called sovereign states merely serve as a sub-category of government between the federal and city levels. It becomes even more confusing once you add all the changes instituted through Constitutional amendments and Supreme Court rulings.

I'm not American, so I wouldn't profess to know so much about that subject, but that's the feeling I have from what I have seen and heard.

I just think you need to change your definition of what the 'NWO' really is. It is not so much a secret cabal of illuminated reptilian overlords who wish to rule us all. I have always viewed it as a business, men and women all over the globe merely doing what is good for business. You don't need secret handshakes and cryptic passwords to control the world, you just need to know what's good for business.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Interesting that you said that it hadn’t happened yet, that means one could say the NWO doesn’t exist yet, but I am nit picking admittedly

The stuf you said about sovereignty doesn’t really work as sovereignty is having absolute power over a geographical area and as independent states still maintain sovereignty it is not possible to describe them as federal states. In a one world state, no sovereign states can exist other than the one ruled by the entirety that would be the ruling dictatorship of the global state.

You might be correct about your last statement about my definition of the NWO but there is no avoiding that when viewed as a collective my first paragraph dose accurately describe allot of what is said on ATS. I agree with you that if any type of NWO does exist its merely to promote business and boost profits and as such the view that the end objective is a one world totalitarian state makes even less scene because in such a scenario capitalism and liberalism no longer functions. If you think about they would lose money, no more big arms contracts, oil deals and so on.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I can assure that there are defininitely a network of groups plotting and planning a new world order. This is just one of them, and they have not seriously tried to hide thier intentions, you have simply never bothered to seek the answers - as for the motives and who or what is coordinating this - you are simply not prepared to know!

THE SECRET SOCIETY CREATED BY CECIL RHODES
From the vantage point of our time machine, now we return to the classroom where
John Ruskin is extolling the virtues of collectivism, and we observe that one of his students
is taking copious notes. His name is Cecil Rhodes. It will be revealed in later years that this
young man was so impressed by Ruskin’s message that he often referred to those notes over
the next thirty years of his life. Rhodes became a dedicated collectivist and wanted to fulfill
the dream and the promise of John Ruskin. His life mission was to bring the British Empire
into dominance over the entire world, to re-unite with America, and to create world
government based on the model of collectivism. While the erudite Fabians were creating
discussion groups among intellectuals to theorize the glories and strategies of collectivism,
Rhodes was forming a secret society to actually establish collectivism in every nation of the
world. What the Fabians hoped to accomplish by intellectual persuasion, Rhodes planned to
accomplish by economic leverage and political deceit. His biographer, Sarah Millin,
summed it up when she wrote: “The government of the world was Rhodes’ simple desire.”
Most people are aware that Rhodes made one of the world’s greatest fortunes in South
African diamonds and gold. What is not widely known is that he spent most of that fortune
to implement the theories of John Ruskin.
One of the best authorities on the social and political vision of Cecil Rhodes was
Carroll Quigley, a highly respected history professor at Georgetown University. One of
Quigley’s former students was President Clinton. In Clinton’s nomination acceptance
speech on July 16, 1992, he mentioned Quigley and paid tribute to him as his mentor. He
mentioned Quigley many times after that in other public speeches as well. Clearly, Clinton
was profoundly affected by his exposure to Quigley’s ideas twenty-seven years earlier, and
we may assume that the relationship between teacher and student was similar to that
between Ruskin and Rhodes.
The significance of this intellectual bond is that Carroll Quigley taught the
conspiratorial view of history – as explained by the conspirators themselves. He admired the
conspiracy. He was close to it for much of his life, and was considered by many to be its
historian. So, when President Clinton paid tribute to Professor Quigley, his remarks carried

cont.................www.freedomforceinternational.org...

www.freedomforceinternational.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it isn't happening. That was my point.

First off, sovereignty is just a word and you can quote it's definition to me as many times as you like, but without historically context, it means nothing. The truth is that the Supreme Court has given little credence to the 10th Amendment and it has been slowly but surely marginalised over the years. The United States of America are losing their identities.

I was using the idea of a business as a metaphor, not to be takes too literally. Of course there are other factors at play such as race, entitlement, downright greed and power. People say it's unrealistic but the truth of the matter is; everybody wants to rule the world.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If it was happing, then it would have happened, it hasn’t happened yet therefore it isn’t happening. Also just because something hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it is inevitable that it will happen, I have never grow wings hand flew like a bird, doesn’t make it an inevitability that someday I will fly like a bird.

I don’t understand why your going back on the point you made about business, I think you almost hit the nail on the head with that bit but now your saying it was only a metaphor.

If a group of people want to rule the world they would go into politics and start WWIII remove the sovereignty of all states and crate their one world totalitarian state, also I don’t believe that everyone want to rule the world.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If it was happing, then it would have happened, it hasn’t happened yet therefore it isn’t happening.

Er, what?
What kind of logic is that?

I have never grow wings hand flew like a bird, doesn’t make it an inevitability that someday I will fly like a bird.

Once again...what?

But what if one day you noticed a pair of small stumps on you shoulders. Over the next few weeks they began to grow bigger and bigger. Eventually they started to sprout feathers and grow larger.

At that point I would say "Hey Kevin, you haven't quite got wings yet, but it certainly looks like it's happening!"

I'm not going back on my point, I'm saying that it isn't hard to see how a new world could be defined and implemented by a selective number of immensely wealthy, powerful and influential people, especially if you compare it to a business model.

Politicians do what they are told because they are being paid by their wealthy investors (who put them into office for that precise reason) - this agreement is good business for both parties. The politician gets his pay checks and his five minutes of fame, the wealthy investor gets his policies implemented. Simples!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There is a massive difference between global cooperation and a NWO creating a one world totalitarian state.

A one-world currency centrally imposed would evolve into the latter.

Just as a one-nation currency centrally imposed does.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

"It is a question of definition of terms. I agree there is a lot of ambiguity surrounding the term, and it has become a kind of catch-all that ends up being meaningless. Let me try and clarify a bit: the New World Order is not a single entity, it is more of a unifying ideology."

Well said...and I do agree with the poster that there are terrorist groups out there looking to get at us that are not connected with the New World Order. Is it entirely possible that the government is capitalizing on the terrorist group...I would think that they are but that's part of the game when knee deep in a war...As I got clobbered with my own post last night people are too easily offended when it comes to deep core beliefs and why is it ok to believe 100% in alien life forms...are we not allowed to challenge the status quo on here? I get just as upset as some of the responders on this post when people openly celebrate violent acts against the government and more so the police..to me that is just as ignorant as people percieve this post to be...so we debate the issues and we hope that we can have some dialogue that does not get to carried away...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

If I may I suppose Global Cooperation could be the very act of good will to help a country right itself through economic/technological support with the expectation that the country that no longer requests support will be left alone and hopefully that gesture will be reciprocated at a later time...

The flip side of that would be that all the countries unite and identify a few power hungry animals to control everything..eliminating all the different laws and regs to the beat of one drum..atleast that's how I would seperate the two..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join