It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

ProtoplasmicTraveler, as always, I could not have said that any better. I respect your patience and ability to articulate an issue so precicely.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Instinct will also point you somewhere not necessarily scientific or thesis like. The size and scope of potential is virtually unlimited. Sometimes we merely bicker over pleasantries

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

wow.. just wow..

you need to go back to square one & rethink some things..

maybe you just got overwhelmed a little bit...

try getting a job & seeing how the power structure works..

The problem with the NWO conspiracy is that it assumes that this stuff is all possible, when it’s simply not possible or impossible to prove and I refuse to believe that which is illogical. It is wholly ignorant to believe in the existence of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

excellent post....

just fantastic...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

i would like to thank for putting so nicely written, for this is the true nature of the NWO. For no other reason it has but one desire, control all that there is.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Just about every president from the time of Eisenhower has told us about the NWO in one way or the other as well as other nations heads of state . You haven't been paying attention or it was before your time. The Kissinger interview about Obummer touted him as the one who could lead us unto it .

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Even though i cannot stand tony blair, e did recently say something to this.

Essentially russia, europe and usa are pretty much all the same. Would that not prove there is a thing behind the scenes dictation how a society should be run, of course it does, as if there was not people would run these countries differently and have independence to do so.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Yes but they don’t mean the same NWO as you are talking about. When conspiracy theorists talk about the NWO they are talking about the surreptitious abolishment of national sovereignty in favour of a one world state with a small global elite ruling the globe under a totalitarian dictatorship. When a Politian’s says “NWO” they are usually referring to a monumental shift in international politics or increased global cooperation and not the NWO that conspiracy theorist fantasise about.

Conspiracy theorists also allege that they are covering it all up, control the media and everything else. Why would they go to all this trouble only to have the president announce it on national TV. That just highlights one of the massive holes in the NWO conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

How do you think the Russians fell into communism . Do you think they understood fully what they were getting into ? You don't think you can be suckered into something like they did . Keep trusting you government ran by polititions that can be bought or sold at will . The official line is what they want you to believe . Give them an inch and they will take a mile unless you keep them honest .

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Whoever doesnt realize the NWO doesnt exsist has either one, many, or all of theres symptoms....
Blind
Asleep
Iggnorant
Blind again
careless
overdose of flourinated water
to many vaccines
others....
But its ok, you can rid them all with a little research...
FEMA camps
HAARP & project blue beam
Global Eugenics
Police State, Martial law
Illuminati and freemasons
'all-seeing eye' (symbolism is EVERYWHERE TODAY)
Presidents calling for a new world order
TSA naked body scanners/cancer machine and grouping
Controlled media and news
Bank scandles, wallstreet
Builderberg, CFR, Trilateral commision
Corruption of Bp, being let off the hook and the oil spill
The U.N., the history and purpose of it
Patriot act, spying,
Being put on a terrorist list for being constitutional, christian, or opposing views of the government
False flag terror threats
Staged bombings and framed 'terrorists'
9/11 truth
plan for North American Union
plan of one world goverenment, religion, healthcare
Illuminati took over the rap industry, in a big way, the Boule
NUMEROUS LIES
Chemtrails
Mercury and other deadly chemical riddin vaccines
Stripping of rights...ongoing....
Fixed voting
Illuminati bloodlines, almost all presidents and royal familys are related!
Boheimian Grove, satanism, rituals
.......i dont know what more else to add, feel free to add to it, just know the truth is out there, it will set you free....
Iggnorance is NOT bliss

PEACE & BLESSINGS

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
And some more
IMF for when the money is no longer
World Bank, when you need to turn in your gold
WHO for when you need your H1N1 flu shot
EU when you need to read the latest on the rights you have left UK
WTO for when you need to ship out side your zone,see NAFTA uk eu ect
NAFTA when the USA CAN. MEX. join as one
DHS when you need the leo's
POTUS will be known as POTWS, and last,
POTWS Pres of the World States , er make that enslaved states. ok the last one is not real but you get the idea right?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by SimonPeter

Yes but they don’t mean the same NWO as you are talking about. When conspiracy theorists talk about the NWO they are talking about the surreptitious abolishment of national sovereignty in favour of a one world state with a small global elite ruling the globe under a totalitarian dictatorship. When a Politian’s says “NWO” they are usually referring to a monumental shift in international politics or increased global cooperation and not the NWO that conspiracy theorist fantasise about.

Conspiracy theorists also allege that they are covering it all up, control the media and everything else. Why would they go to all this trouble only to have the president announce it on national TV. That just highlights one of the massive holes in the NWO conspiracy.

Ok Kevin - where is the ambiguity in these few quotes (among many many more) - there is no mistaking what these people are explicitly saying - none at all!

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." - Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Nice

And johnnybgood:
"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

...just wow, i know this is true but where dud you find it? wonder when that will be *GULP* Im gonna die yay!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by LiveForever8

If it was happing, then it would have happened, it hasn’t happened yet therefore it isn’t happening.

What a gem.. I don't know what kind of twisted logic you're using but it won't fly.

Really, why bother answering?

If you can't see what they're building in front of you, then.. well I guess that's your prerogative then.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Slavery is the NWO.
Slavery is the unequal distribution of wealth/labor/power
which is social Darwinism. The Elite superior men
acquire more wives and have more children thus
improving the species.(Monogamy ruined that.)
Capitalism(corporatism,fascism) as slavery is the form of the NWO. Warfare is just another tool of the capitalist.
The NWO is the accumulation of wealth and power in the hands of a very small group of people.
It began with modern civilization ten thousand years ago
and the end of communist tribal living.
Since then everyone is a slave except the elite rich.
The Elite are addicted to money and power.
The more they have the more they want.

edit on 7-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
reply to post by bekod

Nice

And johnnybgood:

...just wow, i know this is true but where dud you find it? wonder when that will be *GULP* Im gonna die yay!

What he means by making a pledge to lucifer (the light bearer) is to be governed by one own knowledge rather than a set of rules handed down by an external God - it's why they want to destroy all the monotheistic religions and traditional value social structures - to reforge the world through chaos.

Trouble is the NWO is all rings within rings with the outer rings following agendas like this, that the inner ring has merely concocted for them to enlist their services.

The real powers behind the NWO - want to stop the progression of the human race in it's tracks - we are their food source and they don't want us escaping from their clutches - on the other hand if we are not able to escape their clutches then we are not worthy to progress anyway!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Well i know that, but pretty much that is worshiping lucifer, this will the the rise of the antichrist....so im told the people who dont go along will die, be sacrificed pretty much to their God (lucifer)...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh

Well i know that, but pretty much that is worshiping lucifer, this will the the rise of the antichrist....so im told the people who dont go along will die, be sacrificed pretty much to their God (lucifer)...

Well that what the middle ring believes they are working towards - what the inner ring is planning might be quite differrent - a planet full of Muslims might suit them quite well.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

well they are converting at a rapid pace......i know there are rings within rings but i thought they all kind off worked together and i was under the impression that the most inner ring was the highest level masonry 33, i figured your explainnation would be the other way around...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Ok lets go through them one by one.

Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization—That quote is out of context he could very well have been saying I don’t think a one world government is a good idea and here is why.....

David Rockefeller—he is a long term advocate of a one world government just because he says this is his desire it does not make it a reality the removal of national sovereignty is so problematic, there is no way for example that the BRICK states would agree to this and without them a NWO just won’t happen. He might want it and talk about it allot and he might do everything he can to encourage greater international cooperation but it does not mean he is the secret architect of a one world government.

David Spangler-- As soon as people start to bring Satan into these debates they have lost the debate. It’s laughable, again that comment is out of context to me it sounds like sarcasm. Adding religion into the NWO conspiracy along with reptilians, masons, Builderberg, 9/11, economic collapse and whatever else you want to chuck into the NWO mixing blow just makes it easier for people like me to point out its flaws.

Strobe Talbot—This could be a quote influenced by the renowned international relations theorist Alexander Windet who talks about how a one world state is inevitable in a few centauries for a number of reasons (and no, the illuminati or whoever you want to accuse is not a reason)

James Warburg—in the context of the 1950’s this could be a reference to the soviet threat that’s been taken out of context. This could be a quote about the consequences of the spread of communism or it could be he is or was a advocate of the creation of a one world government to combat the spread of communism. Either way it was 60 years ago and it’s not happened yet.

I am not going to go through every single quote on that web page, I have gave it a quick scan and I think most are totally out of context and can be easily explained as being a quote about greater international cooperation.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join