It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Guess what according to a whole load of threads on ATS it turns out that:

wikileaks is part of the NWO but so is every mainstream media outlet, Hollywood, every major think tank, every billionaire, windows, the Simpsons, every western government, democracy is a lie, they have orchestrated every major world even in the last 2000 years because they are all evil shape shifting reptilians who have corrupt our consciousness and their leader has a 666 tattoo and goes by the nick name “the beast”. None of you people are aware of this because you don’t have the intellectual capability to understand this and they have also changed every academic text book ever written and made you all stupid and infertile by putting fluoride in the water, and meds you don’t need. Oh and I am their spokes person on ATS because they are threaded by you despite their evident superhuman powers, I here there are actually quite a few of us “disinfo agents” who are on their pay role along with every western intelligence agency.

That is a summary of how mad the entire NWO conspiracy has got over the years, in my time on ATS I have witnessed it get worse and sometimes even crazier, and enough is enough. It’s got so crazy I have now reached the conclusion that the NWO don’t exist and indeed couldn’t possibly exist nor is there any logical reason for the NWO to exist.

The problem with the NWO conspiracy is that it assumes that this stuff is all possible, when it’s simply not possible or impossible to prove and I refuse to believe that which is illogical. It is wholly ignorant to believe in the existence of the NWO.

Why on earth would a bunch of raging capitalists who all compete against each other to build their financial empire bother working together to bring about a totalitarian one world dictatorship when this would bring an end to their current way of operating which is working thus far.

Why do some of you find it so hard to believe that there exists a global network of Islamic terrorists who deem it appropriate to attack the west? Yet your default believe is that the terrorist network is in fact a network of money bags who have the capability to implement the most impossibly complex operations to frame a terrorist group that doesn’t exist to achieve a objective that you know nothing about yet pretend to understand. Ask yourselves what’s more likely, A. Bad things happen because bad people exist OR B. Bad things happen because a group of evil reptilian aliens have absolute control over everything that happens on this earth and bad things happening helps them out a little bit. The answer should always be A however your medication may lead to some variations and possible a option C

To me its lazy to automatically blame the NWO for something, we don’t actually understand what the NWO is, what they want or if they even exist so would it not therefore make more sense to look at other possibilities other than constantly ranting on about how the NWO is behind everything when really that idea is very silly.

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Silly or not, but this is actually the third or fourth post today which is trying to tell us the NWO is not existing, so stop believe in it.
Do you truly believe that we're going to stop seeing, because someone is telling us to not see? Yeesh. Rookies...
edit on 11-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Yet your default believe is that the terrorist network is in fact a network of money bags who have the capability to implement the most impossibly complex operations to frame a terrorist group that doesn’t exist to achieve a objective that you know nothing about yet pretend to understand. Ask yourselves what’s more likely, A. Bad things happen because bad people exist OR B. Bad things happen because a group of evil reptilian aliens have absolute control over everything that happens on this earth and bad things happening helps them out a little bit.

How is it an impossibly complex operation to frame a terrorist? What did the FBI do the other day to that Christmas tree fake bomb? They set him up. All it takes is for them to let him blow it and who would know? And that's the simplest of operations.

You don't have to believe in reptilians to have an opinion that bankers and those at the top, can and will orchestrate events such as a terrorism attack to justify a social or political change that would benefit their cause. If you cannot comprehend that then you are being naive.
edit on 11-12-2010 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

One question before I even begin to consider your opinion...

Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dJbdJb

9/11 is a tough one, so I take the line that I do not believe all aspects of the official explanation, however I have yet to find a full conspiracy theory that has convinced me otherwise. I tend to lean on the side of “they let it happen”. However this thread is not about 9/11 it’s about screaming NWO at everything that happens.

And no i don’t think the NWO were behind 9/11, furthest I would go is a bunch of Neo-cons in the American intelligence apparatus.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So you don't believe that these guys could take over the world?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e299b88c17e.jpg[/atsimg]

Now who's being ignorant

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

So you don't believe that these guys could take over the world?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e299b88c17e.jpg[/atsimg]

Now who's being ignorant

Beat me to it

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Have to admit i only read the first half of the post and got bored with what you believe the 'NWO' actually is. There are alot of crazys out there but youve really undermined your own argument by calling the educated believers ignorant when you dont seem to have much of a clue yourself.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
New world order - in their own words

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The title of this thread is the most ignorant statement in this thread. You can't know for sure that the NWO doesn't exist, I'm not saying it does, but to categorically say it does not and is actually totally impossible, is wrong

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

There's actually a myriads of official documents and PDF's out there with a hint that there actually could be something very similar to a NewWorldOrder.

You can begin with these two first and read everything about them - Google:

Transatlantic Economic Council (TEC).

Transatlantic Agenda

When you're done with that (it will take a couple of days of research) there's plenty of other stuff.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It is a question of definition of terms. I agree there is a lot of ambiguity surrounding the term, and it has become a kind of catch-all that ends up being meaningless. Let me try and clarify a bit: the New World Order is not a single entity, it is more of a unifying ideology.
It is the belief that world government is necessary to the survival of the human race.
The proponents of this concept disagree on many issues, but they generally agree with this part.
There are many different factions in the world, each pushing their own agenda and vying for power.
Sometimes these factions work together, sometimes they don't, but it is generally accepted that the central ideology remains a priority, and they will work together when it is required.

There is a long history, going back hundreds of years. This is not a new idea. In fact it is ancient. Emperors, and Kings have desired to rule the world since before Alexander the Great. The modern approach began around the time of the first world war, with the League of Nations. Later it became the United Nations.
Powerful factions and alliances have sprung up and dissolved since that time, but the realization of that ancient dream is closer than ever today. It is a noble idea, but it has become corrupt, and the outcome will certainly be world tyranny.

If you are interested in some history on the subject, I highly recommend reading Carrol Quigley's book, "Tragedy and Hope", written in 1964, it explains a lot.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Straight from the horse's mouth:

They make no bones about what their plans/desires are- and it ain't good!!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You truly have a dizzying intellect from what I gathered on that opening post you say it doesn't exist, then on the other hand you say it might? It is incredible the amount of people that believe in things they can not see is it not, or things they can not prove absolute. Example: Religions of all faiths, and at one point in time the world not being flat.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Us humans are so silly. Looking at them as the Nwo or illuminati is not the right way. As they do not exist as an institution like or corporation like microsoft. It is better to view rich people as stakeholder, who basically each have a say in determining what is going to happen. After all, with money brings power.

And with power brings corruption, especially in a corrupted system. If you had the money and power, youd want to keep it that way, for your family and stuff.

So anyways, some people believe in moses, others ring psychic lines or study numerology. Truth is a valuable commodity. 11 is the number of the magician. We count in base ten, lets not get confused, we all know about illuminati symbols, and how they appear everywhere.

The fact of the matter is, they have the power to influence you, with how we are all obsesssed with technology and trends these days, they can influence you in ways you cant imagine. The disney era is over. But thats top secret

Theres no point in pleading ignorance or trying to find a scapegoat. Just be aware. Innocence is dying

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by dJbdJb

9/11- however I have yet to find a full conspiracy theory that has convinced me otherwise.

This interview will help you to get some of the picture or shape of conspiracy theory that may be true .If you have further questions or wanting additional material about this subject u2u me.

www.corbettreport.com...
edit on 11-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This NWO theme can be very paranoid often, I think it´s because it´s perfect topic for people who have some mental disorders related to paranoia. I´m not saying here, that all who has interest in this have paranoia
As far as I know, since 60s some people have predicted, that within decade NWO takes 100% control of everything. It didn´t happen, so the take over date was moved to next decade. It´s still going on. Seams like some people need this. I do believe, that there is power elite, who wants to control things, but I don´t think they ever can control everything, what´s going on.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
its true their isn't a new world order. its just the old order developing new tricks.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Alot of the control comes from keeping you interested in things that dont matter.

Then theres the confusion. false flag attacks, planted irrelevant symbolism, cia wiki leaks. your interested in it, and you can talk for hours, but it doesn't accomplish anything. That's what they want

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ROFL!! "In the late 1990's, we now know Iraq had mobile biological weapons vehicles.."

Iraqs military budget must be larger than ours if they can afford that crazy $h$t, LOL!

reply to post by Namaste1001

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join